Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel boom boomers Armor mandalorian Ryse Call dead Gear ghoul khan Mask FCOM Overhaul Superpele machine wolfenstein Reforged NPCs body money hunk commonwealth vault daryl riot
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:39 am

I'm really sorry things didn't work out here for you. I would like to assure you that you are always welcome back; in case you change your mind. Also like Rex you may contact me too; we can both help you sort stuff out.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 am

It is sad to see that a person decides to leave our community. I just hope that maybe change his decision and stay with us. And even if you leave the community I will be happy one day to see it, you're back. Best wishes @Mr.Flux .

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:14 am

@Mr.Flux Your welcome dude. Thanks. I try not to be an asshole unless I have pretty strong opinions on a subject.
I am glad you got the reference, and once again you will be missed sir.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 am

Its a damn shame your leaving mate.

Best of luck to you and i hope one day you might return.

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 am

@Mr.Flux It's sad to see you go I hope whatever it is you disagree with on the GUN gets fixed so you can stay longer and I assume your friend wasn't able to put that pip-boy in fallout 3 for you
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HardComma

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm

I salute you Mister Flux, may life be ever in your favor.

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

@Mr.Flux Damn bro so sorry for late post! i hadnt seen this till now man my bad :/ i have been away dealing with family health issues so hadnt had much time on here for a while, sad to see you go but it was and still is a pleasure to of gotten to know you mate, one of the top guys iv gotten to know on the forum, but do not worrehhhh! for alas you are stuck with me on steam now wahahaah, but yeah man im sure you have your reasons and i wish you the best mate, take it easy fella
Back to top Go down
orel321

orel321

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

@Mr.Flux Thats ok man, it's really sad but if that's what you want to do I respect it.
You're always welcome back to the community bro, Cheers!

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:39 pm

I never got to talk to you that much but anyone who leaves a community deserves a proper goodbye. So I hope you'll be fine dude. I'm sorry to hear you go but if you think it's for the best then goodbye. Waving Smiley

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Didn't know you personally Mr Flux, but I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you here. I know I'm probably late to the farewell party, and I apologize, but take it easy dude. Shame we never got to talk.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 am

It wasn't necessary to necro this topic.
Mr.Flux had a long chat with the staff and we've gone, point by point, through all of his issues.
We've also discussed things openly in the Site Feedback section.
If other factors contribute to his absence, that's beyond our control and we wish him the best.

If any of you have any problems, please bring it up to us at any time.

Locking this topic unless the topic starter wants it reopened for any reason.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends   A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Goodbye to GUN, and Many Friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2