Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Techmarine Nerfy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:13 am

I adored doing Galactic Conquest, leading the GAR in a long running campaign against the Seperatists. Could happily spent a few sessions taking world after world Smile

Beyond that I loved fighting on the Tantive IV that map was very enjoyable to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:10 pm

I loved the entire game, galactic conquest, quick battles with bots (I have it on PS2), space battles, etc. It was all a fun experience I remember playing all the time when I was 11-15 years old.

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:13 pm

A lot of great memories from Battlefront II. The A.I matches, space battles and Galactic Conquest were a few highlights.

Such a shame EA threw all of that away in their game...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: -1

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Space battles for me, even though I was just awful at them. I used to fly into the enemy ship and see how long I could last, it was great. Smile

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 pm

The campaign, personally, as I've never been big on online multiplayer. I also used to love to launch and just do a quick series of battles. All that said "Utapau!" will forever haunt my dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkarForun

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:05 am

Mos Eisley fan and space battles one of the best parts of the game. Yet I can say Hoth is one of the best maps, sniper game just great in this map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:03 pm

the conquest *--* i love to play as the republic vs cis i loke more the Clone wars era than civil war
and with battlefront extreme oh god spend tooo many times on both ps2 and pc in battlefront 2
i want a ea battlefront with Clone wars era i want to shoot droids!

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:10 am

Just a year ago, I started bringing Battlefront 2 to school on a USB and started playing it in our school's Comm Tech room with a bunch of mates. We all really enjoyed the the Clone War setting and tearing each other up in the Hero deathmatch. Keep in in mind that we only had around 40 minutes to play a game so we had to make it short. We had a TON of fun, none the less.

GumShoe

Character sheet
Name: Muldoon Kingsley
Faction: Desert Ranger
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:12 pm

There was so much that it's hard to choose just one part. Though after some thought I would choose the times when me and brothers would be the last ones alive digging in and making a final stand against the vast CIS forces.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?   Today at 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite part about Battlefront 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2