Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask NPCs money ghoul Ryse Reforged wolfenstein riot marvel FCOM space khan upgrades machine commonwealth body Gear dead boomers boom vault Call Superpele daryl mandalorian hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Far harbor trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:43 am

I hope they added that Ghoul Whale some Caravan Guard was describing at Bunker Hill.

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:13 am

down for point lookout 2.0

story of my life
Back to top Go down
thesilvershroud

thesilvershroud

PostSubject: Review of Far Harbor ( HEAVY SPOILER ALERT)   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:15 am

I was able to obtain a copy of far harbor for my game and after playing for 6 hours and rushing through the thing and trying to make sense of it all this is what I've got for it on a scale of 1 to ten.

6/10

Lets begin with gameplay.  Other than new weapons such as the one seen in the trailer (marine combat armor set) along side new enemies it doesn't seem to offer as much as it should have in terms of underwater gameplay. As in there is none. While the new creatures do add more immersion they don't bring anything new to the table. although i do find the tertis like gameplay at one point fascinating if a bit out of genre.

The story. While I do enjoy lots of moments from it, among being that nick has a brother synth as seen in the trailer, alongside the sea town theme and beautifully creepy atmosphere of the children of atom I feel like the amounts of choice near the end were in lacking. You could either kill far harbor for the children, have dima (nicks brother) cover up his crimes and commit more into mainting a state of peace between the two settlements, you could also kill the children of atom for far harbor, or reveal dimas crimes while leaving the conflict between the two settlements alongside the future of the synth colony tense it just makes me think Bethesda has once again failed at giving us closure.

Was it the sequel to point lookout? in much ways yes, albeit with a much more immersive story and more likable characters. 
also there is only whale bones, and no underwater city.
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:04 am

I have not read this whole thing but your review is a bit short hehehe. Was it really that short? Been too busy atm between VGU Studios, meetings with AMD, console companies, and finishing up what I promised Rex for his love of star wars, and Maybe's awesome mod him and his team have coming for FONV.

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:28 am

Isn't this supposed to be NDA'd? Preeety sure we're not allowed to discuss anything about it. Smile

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:29 am

Didnt't read past the second paragraph because you know.. spoilers. First of all I want to ask how'd you get an early copy? Second is there any good location or any good lore in the DLC?
I'll probaby wait for reviews before I buy it.
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:34 am

I jumped to where you mentioned whales.

No whale no buy. >:V

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:39 am

dazzerfong wrote:
Isn't this supposed to be NDA'd? Preeety sure we're not allowed to discuss anything about it. Smile

Google is your friend=) Some got it on console that were not supposed to if you go read about it, also a simple google search will show its up on the net, about a 3.2gb download.

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:43 am

@donta1979: of course, like the CK beta that was leaked. And pretty much everything in this world that can be uploaded. Doesn't change the fact an NDA was signed if you got the beta, and if you got it through murkier means, you just outted yourself as a pirate. Arrrgh!

thesilvershroud

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:10 am

@dazzerfong pitrates are fun
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:14 am

dazzerfong wrote:
@donta1979: of course, like the CK beta that was leaked. And pretty much everything in this world that can be uploaded. Doesn't change the fact an NDA was signed if you got the beta, and if you got it through murkier means, you just outted yourself as a pirate. Arrrgh!

yes but its out there, and many didn't sign an NDA. If you already purchased the season pass you have already paid for it.

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:21 am

@donta1979: I'm gonna leave that to the lawyers to figure out. All I know is that I signed an NDA that told me to sod off on all discussion outside of Bethsoft.

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:40 am

All I want to know is that are there at least a decent amount of armor in this dlc?

hufdvh

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:09 am

Well, this is somewhat unfortunate. Probably shouldn't get my hopes up for these types of things. Still, I'll see what's it like for myself.
Back to top Go down
Tr3ach3ry

Tr3ach3ry

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:31 am

Oy ,what about the Chinese assault rifle ...is it back ? I mean im still in FNV and FO3 because of that. No proper weapons ,no fun .
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:47 pm

@thesilvershroud I thought they were mutated shrimps. But they aren't teenagers, I mean the Micheal Bay ones would fit in Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Maybe there could be a real life kraken in Far Harbor, they already added the angler fish monster thing.
But A ghoul Whale must be added, heard someone found a texture map for a giant squid creature, so maybe that could be possible too.

donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:52 pm

thesilvershroud wrote:
I was able to travel to darkest internet to find a user who is playing far harbor. teh quest starts with a you going to valatnies office and getting a report of a missing girl. The map is said to be decent sized. and its quote "kinda cool"
also yes the harpoon gun is from it.

Wrong its actually a radio signal, and there is no report file on a missing girl you have to talk to an npc.

brandonpotter0

brandonpotter0

Character sheet
Name: Brandon
Faction: Commonwealth Spartans
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Ok guys, I have to tell ya.... Far Harbor looks WICKed cool! Its like a giant haunted mansion merged with Dragonborn and lots of very scarey monsters.

Out of 10, Id rate Far Harbor a good solid 9.5 so far Very Happy

There is one type of monster though that makes even the most hardy of Deathclaws look like f-ing chumps!

Far HArbor is a DLC for seasoned Fallout players for sure from what Ive seen!

donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Have to say after your multiple post on the subject, from saying it starts with a case file, and not a radio signal and talking to an npc. Its not short, what did you do just the main quest line and skip every bit of dialog and every mini side quest? Wondering if you actually have it or not with the 6/10 and saying its short. Twenty Seven hours into it myself and still not done. Those wondering some cool new monsters, lots and lots of new locations, new armors and one that is a step below power armor, lots of crazyness, three factions, new companions, tons of area to explore, its not short unless you do a speed run and skip every bit of dialog. Right now I am sitting at a 9/10 and have not beaten it yet. Its a ton of fun people and so far an excellent DLC with some surprises along the way, even an in depth puzzle that I will not talk about. Still have a ways to go until I do everything and beat it. Definatly better than the last two installments.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far harbor trailer   Far harbor trailer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Far harbor trailer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next