Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo-Rex

PostSubject: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:47 pm

More specifically, weapons from Fallout 1 & 2.I personally would have loved to see the return of the XL70E3,HKG11,HK CAWS, and Pancor Jackhammer for their unique designs and in the case of the last 3, being failed prototypes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansaar

Character sheet
Name: Xᴇɴᴏxɪᴏᴜs
Faction: ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
Level: ɴᴜʟʟ

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Tue 19 Apr 2016, 6:25 pm

All of them Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC07ONPMMuQnXbMVYwy_Z34w
Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:56 pm

AnsaarTGB wrote:
All of them Banana Dance

Smart answer. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player147proman

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 7:29 am

I have to agree that all of the classic weapons need to come back. hopefully in the near future a modder will make that happen

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:18 pm

Wattz lazer ftw!!!! I do like the selection that they have in FO Tactics BOS even though those are not canon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 1:08 pm

AnsaarTGB wrote:
All of them Banana Dance

Yeah pretty much this right here. That classic Fallout weapons pack that came out for New Vegas was fantastic. Hopefully somebody will make one for Fallout 4 or port the one from New Vegas over.

While it wasn't the best weapon, i loved the uniqueness of the Flamer Pistol. I would love for that to come back.

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 7:48 pm

@Grimmex wrote:
AnsaarTGB wrote:
All of them Banana Dance

Yeah pretty much this right here. That classic Fallout weapons pack that came out for New Vegas was fantastic. Hopefully somebody will make one for Fallout 4 or port the one from New Vegas over.

While it wasn't the best weapon, i loved the uniqueness of the Flamer Pistol. I would love for that to come back.

Even the "modern" weapons like the AK47/m16/p90? I heard there was some complaining about the weapons in New Vegas being too modern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegreataimbottio

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:19 am

@Neo-Rex wrote:
@Grimmex wrote:
AnsaarTGB wrote:
All of them Banana Dance

Even the "modern" weapons like the AK47/m16/p90? I heard there was some complaining about the weapons in New Vegas being too modern.

Modern Weapons are no stranger to the Fallout Universe.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Fallout:_A_Post-Nuclear_Role-Playing_Game

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Fallout_2

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Fallout_Tactics

As you can see, in the classic franchise there have both been real-world weapons as well as fictional weapons created by real-world manufacturers such as Colt and Winchester. If anything, Fallout 3 was the first Fallout that primarily featured only fictional weapons. While the rest of the world in the Fallout Universe diverged historically and technologically from ours, firearms development stayed the same and in New Vegas, the presence of the "All-American" confirms that "tactical" inventions such as rails and 4x powered optics exist in the Fallout universe.

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Thu 21 Apr 2016, 2:04 am

I want all of them to return from FO3 to FNV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?   Today at 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down

What Classic Fallout weapons should have returned?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1