Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Call space boom khan ghoul machine hunk body mandalorian vault money Ryse FCOM marvel wolfenstein NPCs riot Mask Gear commonwealth upgrades daryl boomers Superpele dead
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
geminispark262

geminispark262

Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Empty
PostSubject: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello guys. I decide to start an extensive discussion on some features in Fallout 4 that you wish to change when next Fallout game comes out. I personally have a whole list of things but I will just list some that I, MYSELF feels important to change. I will not get into the role-play features because that would be too much to talk about. Please keep in mind that these are just my opinion.

1. Visible Holstered Weapons

It really bothered me when I learned that Bethesda cancel the visibility of holstered weapons. Now I feel everyone just draw their weapons out from 4th dimension pocket which totally killed my immersion. I wish in next Fallout game, they return to the old fashion and even better, they make multiple visible holstered weapons. For example, there was a mod in Skyrim where you can see all your favorite weapons holstered not just equipped weapon.

2. Survival Needs

For me, I wish they just implement this whole survival concept in to the game regardless of what difficulty you are playing on. Yes, the foods and water had purpose which is heal you in non-survival mode, but that's not what they meant for. The concept of the Fallout games are post-apocalypse world, and "to survive" is the essential theme. You don't have a choice but to eat or drink to survive just like in real life.

3. Smoother Animation

Fallout 4's player animation is great, but could definitely use some improvement to make it smoother. It is already a huge step from Fallout 3& New Vegas, but sometimes when I try to deliver a kill move, I feel my opponent had this one pause, and then forcefully cooperate into my kill move. This could use some improvement to make it smoother.

4. Prone Option

Bethesda, please please please let me lean down because a normal human can crouch whenever the F%&K he/she wants. Please let the bi-pod of the sniper rifle has a purpose. PLEASE!

Anyway, these are just some of my thoughts, and I really hope they improve the game-play features in their next Fallout game.

EDIT: Topic moved from Elder Scrolls discussion to Fallout Discussion, just be sure to check where you post the topic next time, no -rep given, friendly warning

praising
Back to top Go down
Vorsunder

Vorsunder

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Definitely Visible holstered weapons, seems like they took the cue from GTA that pulling a gun outta some TARDIS pocket makes sense, prone would also be another really good idea.

I think that they should also return the idea of New Vega's multiple faction endings, instead of just Wasteland or Institute. I loved the fact that you could be with any of the major factions or just go on your own.

baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:07 pm

There is for me a lot of things to change in the next Fallout :

1. No building's craft

For some people it can be vey entertaining but in my eyes it's completely useless because I play Fallout for the quests and places to explore. If I want to craft something I play Minecraft.
The developpers have spent a lot of time on this aspect of the game and have neglected everything else including the story for a rather disappointing result.
Furthermore we spend our time to develop colonies and every time we have to goto defend it in full quest, the interface is filled with Preston's quests... Garvey is nice but he's annoying me with his quests.

2. A better story

Fallout is very unconventionnal and few original because of politically correct quests and secondary quests where we spend our time to collect objects for every body or killing a horde of rabid creatures. Very few quests are fun to play like the Silver Shroud. It's a good idea to make 4 different ends but there is'nt much choice to do except in some quests.

3. The dialogue wheel

I don't know why Bethesda has replaced the old system of dialogue with the new in wich we seems to not have a lot of choice. It can be great if they return to the old system in the next Fallout.

4. The return of the Karma and the reputation

The karma is an important gameplay's element in the Fallout serie and Fallout 4 he miss cruelly of identity without it. The reputation is a little gadget but adds immersion to the story.

5. Develop their good ideas

Bethesda in each Fallout has good ideas but doesn't exploit it fully like the guy who stole all our equipement and whe just have to kill him to recover it.

There is a lot other things to change in the next Fallout like geminispark262 says but Fallout 4 has fortunately many assets like the graphics, the variety of the enemies, the many places to explore, the kamikaze super mutants ...
Back to top Go down
DosuFire

DosuFire

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:21 pm

good question

for me there are some things that really annoyed me

1. better settlement system
yeah, i admit it i LOVE to build my settlements, but i fucking i hate it that i have to build every settlement alone, even if there are 25+ settlers
i'd appreciate it, if there were some kind of a.i. that only needs a continous supply of ressources to build most of the things on there own
yeah, most settlements would look shitty as hell, but you could re-arrange it, so it would be finde
and even though it would be hell of job, i'd like to see real people live in the settlements, not just "settler"
i wanna walk around Sanctuary and be like "Hey Martin, Lucas, Martha, Kevin, Cheryl, Agnes, Peter, Steven, Natasha and of course hello to you Bob!''
that would be nice

2. more "realistic" crafting system
first of all, i don't understand why the hell the lone survivor can just modify some plasma rifles or fatmans, even though he was a 'normal' veteran from 200 years ago
so Bethesda wanna tell me he can modifiy some epic sci-fi weapons, but can't craft himself some ammunition? come on!

3. create your own companion
just like you can build your own robots now with the Mechanist DLC, i'd like to build my own human companions as well
as far as i know, that would be completely new to the series (don't hurt me if i'm wrong Q.Q) but it would be funny as hell

i guess that's it for now Very Happy
see ya around buddies
Back to top Go down
zoro4661

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Everything you guys said, plus dual wielding. Either melee weapons or guns akimbo, I don't care.
Of course, some modder would tune it up to eleven and make a mod that lets you wield two miniguns at once.
Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:34 pm

I would love the option to take cover, vault and climb. Three very basic and always forgotten features in Bethesda's games.

That and I've like to see better clothing physics, many games these days use it so why not Elder scrolls and Fallout?

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:20 am

fro me they should check the best mods and add these to the next game.
I think cars or trains could be a great add to the wasteland. if the people after the nuclear bnlast are able to do generators they should be able to fix cars as well or rebuild trains.
One fact that bothers me the most - at least in New vegas - why do people live in such shit holes? nwhy don't they clean up? dirt and trash all over the places, broken toilets etc. if you live in a polace you will fid a way to clean your home. i think it looks great in abondoned places but in homes were settlers live it looks wrong. And they should more weapons and armors. Fallout 4 got boring pretty quickly after i found the double (two shots per one shot) rifle (forgot the full name).

Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Doom10
Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 pm

I like the Cars and Trains idea, that would allow for greater mod coverage. But the trains side of it could be a way to link new lands that we can go to. I would also add that They seek to add further maps to the game, not as map extensions that would be to hard on the system but I would like to see other areas to explore.

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 pm

1.I would like to see the original dialogue options return none of this wheel stuff
2. I would like to see the skills come back fallout 4's levelling up felt too easy and not as satisfying to me
3. dual wielding pls
4. a better story with multiple choices and outcomes not the boring linear feel of fallout 4 I want multiple ways to do my tasks with the option to still have different outcomes
5. A more advanced stealth system I think would be interesting.
6. The medical system needs to go back to how it was originally or be made better I don't want any ouch my arm is crippled just wait a minute i'm fine stuff.
7. a hardcore mode like in FNV
8. a interesting location
9. pls fix rifles bolt on the right for right handed people and left for the left handed it really annoyed me in fallout 4 and made me give up on using bolt action rifles.
10. put back the ammo types again I liked having the option to change my ammo type to Hollow point or to Armor piercing put it in again pls!

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:10 am

Yeah, I think a lot of people don't like the current health system, there is no critical aspects to it, once your crippled and finding it hard to move you shouldn't be able to wait for a while to fix it. It should be a doctor and nothing else, sleeping should only allow you to heal very minor injuries.

loness

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:19 am

What I'd love to see is more focus on the RP aspect of the game. To be able to choose who you are, where you come from and so on. Just to be able to create a character which you can relate with. Much like the Roleplayers start mod for F:NV. Or to be able to join (I'm just gonna use the NCR as an example) the NCR and climb the ladder from a fresh recruit to the point where you can control the troops and have a lot of power. But it should have some feel to it. The tasks given to you should have some meaning and should challenge you.

Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game 20160411
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Neo-Rex

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 am

1. Uniques that actually look unique.
2.Bring back reputation and Karma
3.Old system of dialogue
4. A variety of weapons
5.BETTER FOLLOWER AI

thegreataimbottio

thegreataimbottio

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:20 am

1. Return to the old dialogue system, no more voiced character
2. Return to the old perk/leveling system.
3. No more leveled loot, makes it feel like borderlands
4. Return to the reputation system
5. Better Writing
In reality, we're not going to get much of this stuff. Fallout 4 may of been a disaster in the eyes of the most hardcore Fallout purists, but it was a commercial success. Bethesda won't see any of their "improvements" as a bad thing and they made the game more streamlined and accessible to newer audiences and they frankly don't care about people who have been fans of the series since before they even got the IP, you can't really blame them for it.

Never Forget
Back to top Go down
Kayloo

Kayloo

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 am

Like most others I want more of the RP in our RPG back.
I don't mind the voiced protagonist at all, but the dialog wheel is awful. It's difficult to play two different characters, because all of the options you get are pretty much the same, with a slightly different flavor.
You're kind of forced into playing the character that's already been shaped for you. I want to play as a genuinely evil asshole, dammit. Bethesda, let me.
That said I miss the karma system too.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:28 am

For Preston not to be in it harassing me with Settlement Quests

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Here's my list of things I would like in the next fallout game.

1.like everyone else the old dialogue and leveling system.
2.a proper assault rifle not the shitty discount m249 from fallout 4.
3.FNV style hardcore mode.
4.get rid of the bullshit legendary weapon and armour effects because this isn't borderlands for fuck sake.
5.cyberware nuff said.
6.a wide variety of gas masks.
Back to top Go down
OfficerDornanFett

OfficerDornanFett

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:10 pm

1. Remove the new dialogue system, ruins the role-playing experience IMO.
2. The voiced character, remove it. it ruins the role-playing experience IMO.
3. Bring back the reputation system or Karma
4. A great story like the classic Fallouts
5. The Enclave needs to come back.
6. Visible Cybernetic Implants.
7. Automatron-style making robots
8. A huge variation of gas masks and outfits
9. Better AI not some dumbed down people who are known as 'bandits' and legendary 'bandits' that doesn't know how to aim.
10. Better character creation, much like Fallout 4.
11. Dual wield one handed weapons, like knives, submachine guns, pistols.
12. Follower AI!!
13. Weapons, very many weapons.
14. Easter eggs, just like in NV and 2.
15. BoS NEEDS TO CHANGE.
16. The Return of Hardcore Mode from FNV.
17. Level design, make the world much more interesting.
18. Pick a weapon stance, i dreamed of that just yesterday.

Back to top Go down
aarius

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:53 pm

1. A big a$$ map with tons of intense quest
2. More weapons
3. More factions (Including the enclave)
4. More building interiors (Like NV/DC interiors Project Mod)
5. Bring back the giant ants
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:55 am

1. Dual wield
I was crying when i realized the game didn't have a dual wield option, even though the game has the SAME FREAKING ENGINE AS SKYRIM, *ahem* sorry but i prefer having dual wielded guns than just a plain looking one
2.Freedom of character
This is also another thing in the game that frustrates me, when you start the game, YOU'RE A MIDDLE AGE DUDE WHO ALREADY HAS A KID, I don't know about some of you but I find it incredibly depressing, unlike Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3, you get to play as a much younger character, except if your character looks like Clint Eastwood or Django in New vegas, mine just looks like a 18 year old kid who never grows old for some reason
3.NO.MORE.PRESTON.GARVEY.
Another settlement needs your asshole, go there an see what happens to your ass
I just received word that a group of settlers have a problem with their toilet, go see what you can do
WE NEED YOU TO MAKE BEDS FOR US BECAUSE WE ARE TOO BUSY HITTING PRE WAR HOUSES WITH OUR HAMMERS AND YOUR SON CAN WAIT, HE IS NOT IMPORTANT, WE ARE, SO STFU AND TAKE THESE RADIANT QUESTS
Preston, I swear I will shove you up a deathclaw's asshole and see what type of stuff you will receive
4.Flying the Prydwen or any other airships
admit it, you wanted it to happen
5.Setting that is somewhere other that America
Maybe Canada or Japan, they could make them more economically developed after the great war of 2077 and then the Brotherhood of Steel expands throughout America and towards Japan, in which the Japanese retaliate against them, maybe they could make mechs to defeat the brotherhood which has an army of Liberty Primes
6.Ability to kill everyone,except nick,piper,curie,cait,strong,dogmeat,codsworth and hancock
"another settlement needs our help" Oh ok, I'll send you to heaven to see if you can see if there are more settlers that need our help, good idea gener......*takes out gun and shoots Preston*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game   Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Features That You Wish to Change in Next Fallout Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next