Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:14 am

The trailer was pretty good. Action looked pretty decent, but after reading a comment about the horn noises in the background sounding like an elephant... i just couldn't take the trailer serious anymore.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: -1

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:45 am

I'm so fucking hyped for Rogue One, I just hope its as gritty as the trailer made it look.

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 pm

The trooper designs were awesome! Camo troopers, shadow troopers, and a whole slew of variety I'm sure this series will have a lot of eye candy.

As for the rest... it didn't leave a positive impression. The protagonist gave me a vibe of Hunger games in space. I was expecting the main character to be one of the more grizzled types back in the original cast shot, instead a adolescent with teenage rebellion issues. Was this just to appeal to a younger audience? To anyone that takes offense, sorry but a 15 year old absolutely destroying an entire squad of storm troopers is silly. Yes storm troopers have the worst representation in films, but when you considering their training, which was proven extensive in the Rebels series, their meant to be the shock troopers of the imperial army. Not a bunch of a conscripts with little idea of show use a weapon. Come on, the rebellion seeking the help of a 15 year old kid? You'd think they would be searching for some renegade commandos instead. :S

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:29 pm

i think you missunderstud something... the main character is not 15. it is only mentioned that she is on her own "since" she is 15. the actress is arround 32 in real life if i remember right. so i think her movie character has the same age more or less. and we have very little information about her yet and i highly think there is more about her we dont know.

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I jumped the gun when I saw the more cleaned up design. Looking back at the original character busts I see your point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 pm

no worries Wink ... i am also very intressted what character is played by donnie yen. for those who dont know the actor.. he is the short haired asian guy. he is also known for playing IPMan ( a martial arts movie in several parts ). it seems he is playing a blind character in this movie.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW   Today at 12:14 am

Back to top Go down

Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2