Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inriser

PostSubject: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:22 am

Hello.

I am one of those people who will think for hours upon hours of what to type. I've decided to not think about it and just type all my crap here.

SO LETS START!

A big part of me is my family. Mainly about the fact I can't stand being around them. You see, I get stressed because they always yell- they yell when they are happy- when they are watching TV- when they order pizza- when there is suppose to be a moment a silence.

Silence is nice you know. Especially when you got an ear infection. Not that I have an ear infection. Well, I might. I just haven't gone to the doctor yet.

You get it.

But they all talk in a language that I don't understand. Even to me. Whydoudothis?

They speak (cause they are) SOMALIAN

UGH

It's very annoying. Even more annoying than myself and my typing and my shitty grammar.

Everytime they meet a new Somalian they say "This is your Aunt or Uncle, blah blah blah..." They somehow both make up this story on the spot that they are related and that they grew up together either in Somalia or The Hood.

If there is a death on the news and the person happens to be Somalian- And they would just happen to know that they are Somalian by the name or face-

Everything goes to shit. They all call each other and someone will eventually know the person or their family.

Then everyone goes over to give their condolences to the family.

Also many of the Somalians I've met have their birthday set to January 1st, including my own mother.

That's half of my family.

The other half (much smaller half) is farmtime flatland Canadian style.

Anywho~

I really like sushi. I prefer Masago over Tobiko. I love BBQ eel and Salmon sashimi.

I prefer my steak rare. I won't eat it if its cooked more than medium rare though.

I have two cats.

Apollo:

The other one is named Devon. I don't have a picture of him on my computer and I am super lazy sick.

Just imagine Apollo but all black with a look of evil in the eyes.

My only talent is burping. I burp so hard my vision shakes.

I hate chocolate chocolate. White chocolate isn't chocolate IMO so its fine.

I don't like ice cream or cake or many other desserts.

I'm scared of driving. I was hit by a car while walking once. Now I can't seem to get into the drivers seat.

I really care about manners.

Manners matter.

My favourite colour is orange. I like people a bit more who like orange.
My least favorite color is blue because it is the opposite of orange. I dislike people a bit more who like blue.

BTW orange and blue do not look nice together. (I don't believe in this complementary shit." orange looks nice with more orange.

Whenever I got to Walmart I get annoyed at all the blue.

I prefer vacations where the water isn't blue blue. Green blue is fine.

I also don't like it when the sky is blue. And being out in the sun gives me headaches.

I'm pretty shy, going on forums is very difficult for me.

I have a very bad memory.

I think I am the only person I know who refuses to buy clothes that are expensive. i.e not from Goodwill, Talize, or Value Village. I spend money on things like vacations, electronics, food, renovations.

My $4 pants are fabulous, thank you very much.

But they are dirty. My phlegm got all over them.

Bunny I like this bunny icon.

I coughed 15 times while typing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 pm

This is probably the best introduction I'd ever seen on this website. Also I can relate to what you said about your family when they meet someone with the same nationality/culture. Just like what you said my mom makes me call her friends uncle/aunt. Whoops! Forgot to welcome you, welcome to GUN! And I hope you'll enjoy the mods here!

View user profile
praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello @Inriser , and Welcome to GUNetwork ! That was one hell of an introduction Thumbs Up We have a great community here, and you'll quickly make new friends i'm sure. Anyway, welcome to GUN, I hope you'll enjoy your time here, see you around cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceofSnakes

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Orange is the color of most of the Division's technology! I like the Division! I care about manners! I have manners! But I didn't cough...

Oh well, welcome to the Community Vault boy Smile

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom_Collingwood

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Well shoot…my favourite colour is blue, anyway welcome to the Gun Network! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeteranAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Well that was the wackiest introduction I ever read. closed eyes smile
Anyways hey there mate, my name is Veteran Alpha or simply know as Vet, you can call me either one of those names.
Welcome to Gunetwork mate, as you can probably tell already I am British, meaning that I will often call you Lad or Mate. closed eyes smile
To be honest I am actually Polish but I haven’t lived in that country ever since I moved out of there at the age of 2, so if anyone asks I am British since I know more about the UK than Poland. TongueTril

Also you might watch this since this is the first thing that came into my mind when you introduced yourself.
Spoiler:

Now let’s talk a bit about myself so that you could possibly get to know me. TongueTril Smile

I am a Veteran Gamer meaning that I have been playing since the age of 4 and I haven’t stopped since so essentially I am a long time gamer. You can mostly call me a Veteran Gamer since I still until this day play old and newer games, old and gold games such Crash Bandicoot and Doom. But I even play newer games, I’m right now playing through the Gears Of War Series, almost done with it, just need to finish Gears 2 then I will start playing the Dead Space series. Smile
I’m not buying or playing any of the newer games that are coming out because I myself only enjoyed 2 out of the 6 games I brought last year on launch day. TongueTril
So I took a trip back to playing the older games, I still have a giant list of older games that I need to play and finish.

I own a PS4, Xbox 360 and an Xbox One along with a PC which I’m upgrading soon to be even better. Smile PS: Let’s stop this console and PC wars please. :_:

My favourite colour is blue, light blue, dark blue any blue, least favourite colour is Orange. closed eyes smile

That’s all I can pretty much say about myself, I have more to say but it is somewhere stuck in my head, yes I do have memory loss sometimes, but it is nothing bad.

PS: I want to move to Canada in the future. closed eyes smile

Steam:

My YouTube Channel:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNteFFVUeKj0xcPSV37tzOg
Dio Brando

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 pm

As long as you don't hate on purple and red, you are okay in my book closed eyes smile
Welcome! Great introduction indeed.

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:29 pm

@Dio Brando wrote:
As long as you don't hate on purple and red, you are okay in my book closed eyes smile
Welcome! Great introduction indeed.

But... then again... orange is superior.

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.... and welcome to the GUN. I like your style. You know what you desire. You're gonna fit in beautifully here. :3

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Green blue...do you mean cyan? By the way, the opposite color of blue is red, not orange. Heh.

RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Orange is pretty okay i guess i preffer Black and Red
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

That intro was impressive for a shy newcomer Thumbs Up

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:50 am

Purple is best color, it's historically proven.

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:37 am

lol that was a pretty interesting introduction pal, welcome to GUN and i hope you enjoy your time here with us and make a few friends while your at it Smile

also if you have any questions or are just curious about how things on our website works fallow the links in my signature Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Paul Monroe
Faction: None
Level: 83

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 am

Hello. Welcome to GUN! Hope you have gud time here and see U around!
PS:I also love Orange. Orange very good.
PSS: Visit the chatbox at sometime, lots of fun going there.

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:06 am

Tobiko over Masago, them is fighting words my man, why don't you come into this room with me and my mang Viper to have some words...

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:45 am

Quite the introduction. However I will make note that about 40% of the world's population lists blue as their favorite color. I am sort of one of them, I also really like Magenta and Byzantine purple and generally like "cold" colors myself (blue, purple, green, etc.) Anywho, welcome to GUN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inriser

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:44 am

There are so many responses. I can't do this. I'm too sick. This all took me forever to type.

I had to leave to buy soup and Neocitran- best things ever.

Am I doing the tagging right? I don't know what I am doing. :S

@BITBUT ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for welcoming me! Smile

I guess I wrote all of this because I'm sick and not really thinking. But when do I ever? It's so frustrating when mothers do this. I just go along with it to appease her whilst cursing my apparent new family in my head.

:S

@praising ------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I got two thumbs up! That's like the highest grade ever! Very Happy

Thank you for welcoming me.

Your name is praising so what are you praising?

The community does seem great! Making friends with people would be amazing! Smile

@AceofSnakes ------------------------------------------------------------

I've never played The Division. I mean it has orange so it has to be good.

Never loose your manners!

And lets hope you don't start coughing, I wouldn't even wish this sickness on a blue lover.

Thanks for the welcome! Smile

@Tom_Collingwood ------------------------------------------------------------

It's okay. It's just my initial thoughts on people. Honesty is better. I like honest people.

And thank you for welcoming me! Very Happy

@VeteranAlpha ------------------------------------------------------------

Wacky! Wacky! HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA HA.

HA.

Thank you for the welcome! Very Happy

I like British people, they got nice accents.

No wonder that video popped up in your head. o.o It was very funny though! Very Happy

I'mnotcrying.

Polska! I actually know a few Polska- all very nice people! Very Happy In fact i'm never met a mean one ergo you must be nice as well.

You want to move to Canada? Pshaw totally come here! Can't speak for all of Canada cept Calgary, Vancouver, Regina and Toronto.

Regina sucks butt. It's where flatland of doom is. Much snow. Much rain. Much heat. It's also very boring there.

Toronto is nice. Smells of lovely sewage and fuel. Lots of nice people who give me strange looks and tell me to go away when I ask for directions. Also we natives don't pronounce the second t in Toronto. - It's Torono. TongueTril

Calgary is nice cause it's hard to get lost there. But I was also very bored there. The Delta hotel there gave me lots of salt water taffy- so it was okay.

Vancover is nice. I went to a water park. Lived across the street from a mcdonalds. The Mcdonalds gave me food poisoning, but thats okay. Itwasworthit.

We like foreign accents here!

I've been to Britain before! School trip- Loved London's subway system. I kept walking on the wrong side though. Why do you guys drive on the left hand side? I get nauseous in vehicles there. Sad

I'll forgive your liking of the blue and the hatred of the orange. He just hasn't realized the amazing that is orange.

You like Canada after all. Canada is amazing. I'm definitely not biased.

@Dio Brando ------------------------------------------------------------

I won't hate on red. I will hate on purple.

I'll be half okay, it's fine see.

I rather hold firm in the truth that the warm side of the colour wheel brings people closer together. While the cool side is super evil.

Thank you for the welcome!

@Legend ------------------------------------------------------------

I got a clap gif. Those men shall clap for me forever!

Thank you for your kind words and the welcome! Very Happy

@Kaminaze ------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I do mean cyan.

And Colour wheel lied to me!? Red vs. blue. But... but...

All those grade 1 classes did nothing for art I guess.

...Among other things.

@RikugunTaisaDancho ------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty okay! -HA

HAHAHAHA......

Red is cool- well warm. I don't count black or white or grey.

I just follow the simple color wheel.

@Lucianhector ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

*sniffs* I try, I try so hard.

*blows a bunch of snot*

@Gyrard ------------------------------------------------------------

My second favourite colour is yellow. Yellow is opposite of purple. Ergo purple sucks.

I'm definitely not biased.

You are misguided in the ways of The Orange. Go eat more oranges!~

@FoVet20 ------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooo. Your writing is orange! I shall call you The Master of the Orange.

I have so much control of the orange that I am became the orange.

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy

The links are all very helpful, I like rules. Rules are nice.

@BoomBewm ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the welcome!

Chatbox? L-live time chatting. S-S-S-SO MUCH ANXIETY.

Nah, I'll definitely go. I can never overcome my stressy if I don't try.

@Kira Yoshikage ------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hurt me. Viper please don't hurt me >_>. I can't help my taste buds! (Which are superior btw)

At least where I live Masago tastes better than Tobiko.

It's cheaper anyway. Smile

@Spacelord21 ------------------------------------------------------------

40%~!

I guess it makes sense. Most of the people I ask usually say blue, then purple, then red.

It upsets me for some strange reason though?

How can they not see the gloriousness that is orange?

It's fine. I shall show them the truth!

Go! Go stare at something orange! Say "That colour is amazing!" and then "I'm not biased at all"

Thank you for the welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DVAted

Character sheet
Name: Archer Shepard
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 am

I see what you did t
to be perfectly honest, I suspected the topic starter here to be creepypasta or something of the sort.
but seeing your replies here, well I have to say you're genuine Good
we share a love for orange cheers

@Inriser wrote:
I rather hold firm in the truth that the warm side of the colour wheel brings people closer together. While the cool side is super evil.
I've recently written something to this point:
"Deep down inside I always knew/ that Hell is actually blue."

That doesn't mean I hate blue, though, just that I hate winter and cold and large masses of water haha. See, I'm the biggest fan of orange I know (well, up till you came along) but a completely orange website would be very aggressive to the senses. Blue works smoother in reading/browsing a forum that supposes you spend more than 2 minutes on it and wouldn't develop a socio-maniacal disorder.

On that note, Saints Row and The Joker have made me love Purple InLove
and Green is pretty awesome too Dancey in a very limited spectrum of appliable environments.
but of course, Red is king where Orange is god! king farao

Anyway, colorful polemic aside, I welcome you to GUN
Hope to see more of you around and about
and I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly
Shark

Laugh Out Loud Water Pistol

Click here for official GUNetwork Facebook page and submit your best Screenshots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverTheTop123

Character sheet
Name: Agent Ming
Faction: Chinese Remnants/The Shi
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:39 am

Welcome to the forums! I've gotta say orange is a great color as well, but have you considered that the grass is greener on the other side?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.   Today at 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Orange is Best Colour. I'm not biased at all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next