Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:33 am

I'll have to go with Rose Cassidy. She's a keeper. I like several characters, but I'll stick to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loness

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:36 pm

I would have to go with Dogmeat in both F3 and F4 he's just to cute. Plus he reminds me of my dog Very Happy so he just is a complete must for me. Who doesn't want the mans best friend to follow you through the irradiated wastes?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfe117

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Make fun of me if you want but my favorite is Paladin Danse,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
karolbr95

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:05 am

My favorite character from the fallout new vegas is Sunny Smile, she is the next person on the doctor who helps us find at the beginning of the story Smile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 am

If we are talking "standard" companions, my favorite has to be Kate in Fo4. Love the accent.. Smile

If we are talking modded characters as well, its a tossup between Willow and A.R.E.S. (although Kate would be in that mix as well...)...

View user profile
VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:29 pm

For me:

Fallout 1: Harold
Fallout 2: Marcus
Fallout 3: Three Dawg Smile
Fallout New Vegas: Raul and ED-E

Not yet played Fo4, so I can't say for that game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierran

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Never played the first two Fallout games or Fallout 4, But I can safely say my favourite character in Fallout 3 is Three Dog, just because he's such a saint, in my eyes. For New Vegas, It'd have to be Boone, I don't know why, but he was just likeable to me, I guess the cold, long ranged murderer vibe rubs off.

Siahisc00l

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:06 am

Benny, ring-a-ding-ding baby!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 am

This might sound weird, but one of my favorite characters in new vegas has to be rex, I know he doesn't talk, theirs just something about him, I mean I grew more attached to rex then i did dogmeat in fallout 4.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 am

This is a hard one. I guess it's so much easier to decide who I hate the most rather than who I love the most. I guess I'll say Craig Boone. He's my go-to companion in New Vegas because he's such a bro! I got him as a companion every playthrough of mine. I always did NCR anyway, so that helped. But I remember one time I did the Yes Man ending and I garnered too much hate from the NCR, so he left right in the middle of the Battle of Hoover Dam. I don't know what came over me, I guess the thought of Boone leaving me was too much to bear, but I shot him. I regret it to this day and I never did a non-NCR playthrough since.

AsianMan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:44 am

I'm going to have to say boone, only companion I ever cared for, or hanged around with for the whole game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverTheTop123

Character sheet
Name: Agent Ming
Faction: Chinese Remnants/The Shi
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:56 am

What's this? No Frank Horrigan? Easily the most difficult boss fight on the face of the planet? Punches a deathclaw into mush?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Young Alek

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:48 pm

@OverTheTop123 Well, sure, he's a total badass and I respect him. But it's rare to love the antagonist in many cases. Especially one as difficult to beat as Horrigan. But I guess it'd make sense, from a gamer's prospective, to like a character strictly for how badass they are or how much of a challenge they provide.

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Gunetwork
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Fri May 06, 2016 9:45 am

I'd say Dogmeat cause he's always been the cutest dog character and he's even in fallout 4, he's that good also he can help you find ammo and stuff for you

Mod it till it crashes then keep on modding---Fallout for me: Machine Gunner  Sniper
FAQMember ListRulesPromotionsPSA-Posting LInks  Also Thank you to Athanasius for making my wonderful signature picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Today at 1:46 am

Back to top Go down

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2