Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom boomers body vault space khan dead mandalorian Superpele Gear ghoul Ryse machine Reforged Call daryl money FCOM wolfenstein Mask riot upgrades commonwealth marvel hunk NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BallistaEd87

BallistaEd87

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 am

I believe lucianhector started a thread about who is the most hated character in fallout. This gave me an idea for a topic of who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout. So who is it guys Smile
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 am

No-Bark! I remember vividly spending a good thirty minutes in Novac spamming 'E' on him to hear all of his amazing Dialogue. He's like the crazy uncle I never had as a Kid. =P

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Collingwood

Tom_Collingwood

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

Why me of course…to be fair as long as you are not a member of the NCR or Brotherhood of steel then we will get along fine.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 pm

At the moment I like the burned man, but typically I think Boone is my favourite

Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:27 pm

The most loved character in Fallout? Why that's an easy one, its the love machine himself! The great F.I.S.T.O.
Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Does mods count? if so, then I'd say without even thinking, Russell. He is just way too cool.
However, to keep it vanilla, my favorite character would be Raul.1st and foremost, he is voiced by Danny Trejo, and that alone should grant him the title of the most beloved character tongue Secondly and ultimate reason, he is ghoul gunslinger, and it doesn't get cooler than that for me.

Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Gonna have to go with Piper from Fallout 4.

She loves adventure and shares the same ideals as I do (helping others and finding the truth in things) and for a reporter, she's handy with a gun. Smile

gman56

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:32 pm

It has to be Three Dog nobody delivers the truth like he does, even when it hurts! Disappointing he wasn't put in Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:47 pm

The most loved character ? I want to say Lily because she is funny with her dialogs.
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Butch the glorious leader of the tunnel snakes.
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 am

Arcade so I can ship him and Easy Pete in my fanfic.

On a more honest note, I loved how his story arch was handled as a companion. Plus his awkward personality reminds me of myself sometimes. XD
Back to top Go down
BallistaEd87

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:02 am

I'm loving the responses guys. From the crazy uncle we all have or wish we have No-Bark to the love machine F.I.S.T.O to even the blue and muscular grandma Lily. They are all good keep them coming. As for me well, I'll tell you later lol. But for now I want to hear you guys loved character.
Back to top Go down
Kayloo

Kayloo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:31 am

New Vegas was my favorite game, because it had my favorite characters!
But my #1 fave is Joshua Graham/Burned Man. He's so fascinating, yet menacing. His voice really draws me in.
Back to top Go down
KentuckyFT

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 am

I really really liked Harold in Fallout 3. I know he was in Fallout 2 as well I believe but I only recently bought FO2 and haven't gotten to him yet. But from what I know of him in Fallout 3 is heartbreaking. This guy is a living tree for God's sake, and I always fulfill his wish of taking his life, to end his pain.

I'm also a fan of Liberty Prime if he technically counts hahah. Loved the figurehead he was in 3 and it was a great nod to 3 also when he showed up in Fallout 4.

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 am

Hmm good question, Fallout is full of great characters that I really loved.

But I will have to go with the Lone Wanderer, with players seeing how this character grows, adepts, learns, and survives, we get a very Vault Dweller feel to this man or woman.

Which is why I really hope we'll hear something from Lone Wanderer in Fallout 4 soon.
Back to top Go down
ElderFreak

ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:44 pm

No-bark since he is a lunatic. I always loved No-Bark and I feel they could of expanded on him with his own quest besides him being in Boone's. Nothing is funnier than a long haired and bearded hobo who lives in a run down shack with mannequins. Not crazy, right?

rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 pm

For me I would say Gary, the clones of him atleast. Never gets old hearing the "Gary!" "Gaaaarryyyy" "Haha, Gary!"

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
HardComma

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Ulysses because he literally has the best voice ever and has a kickass backstory

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
BallistaEd87

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:24 am

My favorite has to be Joshua Graham the burning man. He has an interesting story of him starting out as a missionary then being second in command of Caesar's legion. What I found more interesting about him was his religion side. There is so much that I could go on but will be long winded lol. But just to sum it up. On the end of the quest (depending on what you choose), you remind him about forgiveness and revenge is not worth it. That no matter how bad a person or people have hurt you, you have to let it go and learn to forgive so that your soul may be at peace. Definitely a good life lesson implemented in this game with religion and something we can all relate to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?   Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most loved or beloved character in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next