Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

It feels so off...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Batter

PostSubject: It feels so off...   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:33 pm

...to post in a forum box after all these years. I haven't posted on a forum since the days of Proboards post by post RPGs, but oh well. It's a bit like riding a bike though. I might be a bit rusty on the BBcode, but I've made sure to read the rules, FAQ and other guidelines twice!

My favourite game (if I haven't insinuated heavily enough) is OFF. In case you do, you're a wonderful person and you should message me to tell me since I adore OFF. In case you don't, you should try it Smile. It's free, and you get to purify the world with a bat. And you can play alongside the sublime Batter!

I've been a fan of video games ever since getting my first console sixteen years ago and it's been a wild ride of playing, 100%ing, speedrunning (pathetically Embarassed), modding and in rare cases, making games explode (looking at you, Oblivion). I'm not sure how many hours I've clocked in games, but it's a bit more than I'd like to admit at a job interview. Nowadays I mostly play a select few games while waiting for a breath of free time. I'm considering doing a playthrough of NV, but I'm not sure on some details yet, and the mods warrant planning!

I also really love music, horror and anime Embarassed. In fact, I love those a bit too much. But I'll deal! So, uh, hi!

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: It feels so off...   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Welcome, don't feel awkward about it. You'll find a lot of nice knowledgeable people around here. =)

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: Archer Shepard
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: It feels so off...   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

hey welcome to GUNetwork
Good to see fresh faces with a lot of good history (the proboards were quite a while ago closed eyes smile )

Thank you for your generous introduction and I hope to see you around some more cheers

Click here for official GUNetwork Facebook page and submit your best Screenshots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: It feels so off...   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Nice introduction! Glad to see a new face as always and for some reason you seem very interesting, which you have potential. I hope to see ya around and enjoy our community. I guess I don't have to explain the guidelines since you already read them.

View user profile
The Batter

PostSubject: Re: It feels so off...   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh dear, what is this 'mention' system? We didn't have this in days of yore. I feel so old now, I'm basically one foot in the grave.

@"beardofsocrates" Thank you! I hope as much! It's been a while since I last posted, so yeah, still have to get back into the gist of things.

@"DVAted" Ah, Proboards. They were...interesting...if you know what I mean. For some people it's a chapter of the past that they'd *rather* not relive Smile . And thank you! I do plan to stick around!

@"ElderFreak" Thank you! Well, I'unno about interesting, but I hope I don't become annoying!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It feels so off...   Today at 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down

It feels so off...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1