Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM daryl marvel ghoul Mask wolfenstein hunk vault body khan boomers dead Ryse Reforged NPCs upgrades Gear Call Superpele space boom machine mandalorian riot money commonwealth
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
psydeffex

psydeffex

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm

@PsychicKaiser same Gen. Oliver is the kind of person who will try and kill the courier, and take
credit for his/her feat's. and boone doesn't seem to like him or col. hsu.
Back to top Go down
unusedpaul

unusedpaul

Character sheet
Name: Dovakiin
Faction: I bow to no Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Mine would have to be.... frank horrigan from fallout 2
Back to top Go down
krayevsky167

krayevsky167

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:24 pm

The faction leaders of fallout 4
In this order
Shaun he tries to make you like and justify the institutes attrocities  because he's your biological "son" you didn't raise him never knew him and bear no responsibility over his actions his organization is a bunch of guys whod like to replace humanity with enslaved organic androids controlled by chips in their brain and live forever inside their cage as the whole world tears itself appart. He's a self righteous douche and he ain't no son of mine.

Maxson
He's become elder of the eastern  brotherhood "accidentally" shot Lyons for the second time and killed her replacing her as elder established order in the capital wasteland and brokered peace with the outcasts oo and he also has a superiority complex hates synth's and doesn't allow you to replace him even in the most difficult situation's he's grown to be a stubborn pouty teenager who doesn't understand the Commonwealth's situation's or its residents.

Desmondea
The leader of the railroad she's  loves synth's too much even caring for synth's more than for humans and giving illogical holyer than thou reasons for anyone who believes the railroad should diversify. The exact goals of her organization aren't clear we liberate synth's protect synth's we won't protect fellow humans well destroy the origin of synth's to protect humans. What logic is this!!!!.

Preston Garvey hes bland and boring a generic character who functions as follower and quest giver he relieves his command to the survivor for why not.
Do radient quest save random settlement
We are the minutemen
USA! USA! USA!
Preston in a nutshell

The goals of each organization
Institute works for the institute and no one else they justify it with these bland excuses its for the future of humanity blabla the greater good blabla h

Brotherhood
Order and safety  in the wasteland technology for the brotherhood
Humans we don't understand what synth's are so synth's=bad

Railroad
Infiltrate institute get synth's out expand information network
We don't care for humans humans are bad they know they do bad
Synth's don't know that's why their "good"
We blow up institute because duhh I don't know

Minutemen
Protect and police the wasteland and all its residents synth's Humans ghoul's all of them from aggressive raiders and supermutants. Assure the Commonwealth remains autonomous.
Give you anoying side quests.
Say yes to whatever you say.

In the end their all self righteous a holes who ll do anything to further their goals except Preston because he's boring and has none only those which you point him at and protecting pepls.
Back to top Go down
jimmywhistles

jimmywhistles

Location : Birmingham, Alabama, United States, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, The Observable Universe

Character sheet
Name: Daemon Drexle
Faction: Imperium of Vegas
Level: 125

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Probably Father Elijah. A delusional man hellbent on retrieving long lost riches from a fools errand; hurting and leeching from almost every main character from the DLC lineup to attain his goals.

Examples include:

1. Forcing conflict between Dog and God
2. Angering the Brotherhood enough to send Christine to assassinate him
3. Leaving Veronica to go search for the Sierra Madre
4. Leaving the Brotherhood to go search for the Sierra Madre
5. Separating Christine and Veronica
6. Permanently damaging Dr. 8's voice module
7. Experimented on numerous Ghouls in the Little Yangtze detention facility
8. Hijacked the only obvious route out of Big MT (The Trains) and crashed them to avoid capture
9. Killed an untold amount of innocents in his quest to find the treasures of the Sierra Madre

The guy is a complete assclown and I love to hate him for it!
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 3:11 am

I always hated the Overseer from Vault 101...
From New Vegas ? Caesar has always been my top hated person. I literally can't play through the game without killing me.
My least favorite character in Fallout 4 is probably "Father", or any other Institute prick... Burning the whole place to the ground was probably the best thing in the game XD

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
lyca5259

lyca5259

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 am

I have to say it was Caesar for me as well. I've tried so many times to do a legion playthrough only to give up halfway lmao. Even when I play an "evil" character I still don't join Caesar.
Caesar is egotistical and is worse than evil, he's cruel and tries to justify his actions by saying that he's better for the mojave than NCR. His arguments are even half assed, he probably knows it too but doesn't care because he's on a power trip.
Btoh factions use Old World ideals but Caesar inspired ideals are carried from a fallen empire that dated decades before even NCRs. If anything Caesar viewpoint is more aged and flawed in that aspect if you ask me.Drunk

psydeffex

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

@jimmywhistles you forgot he act's as if his a god.
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Jacoren, definitely. He knew about the experimentations, but he still send you in the wasteland after the water chip broke. He treat you like a merc and he didn't let you return home. It was a true cunt. But killing him made me feel empty.

JarJarSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Dale bloody Barton. The man's a walking avatar of all the double standards defences of Caesar's Legion resort to. The usual rhetoric is that the NCR is corrupt and only care about profit (An argument which is certainly not without merit) while the Legion focuses on protecting traders and doesn't tax them. However Barton is well aware of what the Legion will do to the people of the Mojave if they win, as he's standing well within view of the crucified soldiers and abused slave girls. Yet he chose to profit from enabling their victory by selling them that howitzer.

The man's every bit as despicable as the likes of Alice McLafferty yet the same Legion defences which lambast the corruption within NCR simply shrug and mumble, 'Man's got to make a livin', when confronted with Barton's willingness to screw over the entire Mojave for a pay cheque. Of course it makes as much sense as claiming the NCR is bad because they put profit before the common good while simultaneously saying it's ok for the Legion to rape women, destroy a peaceful community for harbouring a man Eddiekins has a grudge with, crucify dissenters and exterminate homosexuals as long as the caravan merchants make money.
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:32 am

You're godamn right.

bddog99

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:04 pm

This is probably a cliche answer but any radient quest giver in fallout 4. specifically Preston because they annoy me and having them ask if I did there fucking mission right after they gave it to me is so immersion breaking.
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:58 pm

I would say it has to be Veronica. Something about her snide humor and fast talking is just condescending. Best left on the overpass to bake in the sun I say!

Back to top Go down
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:50 pm

mine would be trashcan carla and marcy long marcy is always complaining i know you lost your son but you can move on and try to make the world a better place instead of just scolding me it's aggravating.
carla i killed because
spoiler

she is actually an institute snitch that reports escaped synths so i decided to kill her
Back to top Go down
Xrad

Xrad

Character sheet
Name: Moon Man
Faction: Loners Boone
Level: 58

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 6:09 pm

vulpe inculta always shot this piece of shit in the face and also joe cob and the one that you'v waited for caesar tadaaaaa
Back to top Go down
trooperjess

trooperjess

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Fallout 3:
I really ended up hating Roy Cupper(The ghoul that wanted in to ten pinny tower.) After all the hard work I when to make peace. He goes and kills them anyway.

Fallout NV:
Oliver Swanick. He is such a pain in the rear. The last two times I talk to him I got kill by an ant. Also Father Elijah. I hate people who think they know best.

IhateGuNet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 am

My disliked and some hated Character's:

1: Talon Company, shot straight on the head.
2: Overseer of Vault 101, i wish i could make he's life a hell.
3: Tempenny, *SHOT STRAIGHT ON THE GOD DANM HEAD!*
4: Doctor Li, a ungrateful Doc. even if you save HER FUCKING LIFE. she is likely a shit.
5: Princess, Shut up little shit!
6: Colin Moriarty, GO BACK TO THE HELL!
7: Moira, i don't hate her.... i just want to join with the community.
8: Godfrey & Wadsworth, not as Codsworth.
9: Marcy Long, SHUT FUCK UP!
10: Strong, i like where my spine should be.
11: Super Mutie suicider, I PREFER KAMIKAZES!!
12: Shaun, SHAAAUN
13: Moe Cronin, SWATTER YOUR FUCKING HEAD!
14: Rhys, where i could buy a Jet?
15: EVERY SINGLE RAIDER'S, i love killing them =)
16: Cathy, stop using that marijuna right now!
17: X6-88, Fake Malcom X.
18: Bobbi no Nose, FUCK YOU
19: Any Gunner, just like the Talon
20: Children of Atom, "I can't tell whether you're joking or radiation melted part of your brain,"
Lt. Haggerty.
21: Stinky, please why i accepted him to walk with me...
22: Stanislaus Braun, LET ME TORTURE YOU!
23: Maxson, WHAT THEY DID WITH MY FAVORITE SQUIRE!
24: Benny, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PLATINUM CHIP?!
25: Mr House, I hate you...
26: Caesar, go back to god danm rome!
27: Deputy Beagle, Useless sheriff...
28: Pacer, just don't get killed
29: Jeannie May, Nice shoot Boone.
30: Dixon, ...
31: Sarah, NOW YOU NEED ME AREN'T YOU?!
32: Fantastic, Fantastic is my ASS!
33: Jason Bright, Ah....
34: Powder Gang's, Triggerman, any Mafia member.
35: Cazador, WHHYYYYYYY! Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 1f62d
36: Fallout 4 feral Ghoul's with bite abillity mod, Now i know why bethesda removed that.
37: The entire Legion, CAESAR IS MY ASS!
38: Unconfident Travis, never get feet on the Three Dog HECK EVEN THE MR NEW VEGAS!
ULTIMATE 39!!

Preston Garvey, "Another settlement need's your help." (just for the memes)
Back to top Go down
Aznmagicalman

Aznmagicalman

Character sheet
Name: Ranger Six
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 8:12 pm

Oliver Swanick and Malcolm Holmes out of the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
x-x--GX--x-x

x-x--GX--x-x

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:13 am

Amata and her father. 

Hated the sidequest of Vault 101, you save them and they just "exile" (already exiled thanks to the Overseer) you. I understand why and all, kinda normal human behavior but still hated it.

"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all diamonds."
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Character sheet
Name: Accelerator
Faction: Independent
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 9:15 pm

x-x--GX--x-x wrote:
Amata and her father. 

Hated the sidequest of Vault 101, you save them and they just "exile" (already exiled thanks to the Overseer) you. I understand why and all, kinda normal human behavior but still hated it.

To be completely honest, I think the best thing Amata could've done was lift your exile status. Her plan was to eventually slowly open up to the wasteland but they don't have any experience or knowledge of the terrain, settlements, or the type of people that are out there (Not to mention some deathclaws aren't exactly far). She should've asked you to stay or at least visit for new information she wouldn't have to send scouts out and unnecessarily risk more vault dweller lives.
She could even ask you to train the scouts she may send out in the future so they could become self sufficient for weeks and months if their mission demands, also so they could develop strategies and contingency plans within the vault incase of Raider attacks.

I see far more positives from allowing you to help, after all, you did kill a tyrant and gave them the ability to make decisions by themselves.

So in other words, I agree. Amata and her father were idiots in my opinion.

"Someone that kills if given a reason, is definitely not a hero." - Accelerator
Back to top Go down
princevegeta2005

princevegeta2005

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:06 am

i really hate that annoying wacky nuka cola addicted girl, also fuuuuuuck the guy who wins the lottery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next