Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boodaliboo

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:54 am

alligators like from the cannceled brother hood 2 game

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:22 pm

@Loness They scared the fuck out of me and annoyed me but its what I want: If you got L4D2 try the following model replacer: Snork for Hunter.

The game really needs more mutated people too, we've got the super mutants but would love to see the failed FEV variants again and other stages too. Part human part ghoul, or part human part mutant.

Not really creatures but more robots would be cool too, (haven't played Automatron) but more like in the style of the magnaguards from Star Wars.

Spoiler:

More durable like when their heads are cut off they just keep going. Seeing cyborgs would be cool too you know, people actually replacing their body parts to become "stronger" and live longer (idk if it's androids or cyborgs)

Keeping it in the robot division might as well get the terminators back. Entering HELIOS One's solar collection tower scared the crap out of me seeing them standing there and turning me into Swiss Cheese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solaire041

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:25 am

Honestly I'd love to see more native wildlife. Sure, there's swarms of giant mutated bugs, bears, and mole rats, but they all have to be eating something else, right?

I miss the larger selection of prey animals that Skyrim had. Little mutated rabbits, game birds, and fish would go a long way I feel towards making the world feel more alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:16 am

@Solaire041 I agree that there needs to be more native mutated wildlife.

Yet I have the feeling they're no longer going to be the prey.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:06 pm

I would love to see something alien to the terrain such as the Martians from War of The Worlds.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A return of the Centaurs from previous Fallout games would be welcomed by me as well.

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:48 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but maybe the Twitchers from Dead Space would fit in somewhat good in the Fallout universe. If you dont know what Twitchers are, they are basically extremely fast necromorphs and thats what makes them so dangerous. They could enhance the horror feeling in a dark night if you just here them walking or making sound in general and you don't know when they could suddenly stand in front of you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Giant mutated spiders, that would make for an awesome experience.

Mutated creatures based off bats that come out only at night, similar to nightstalkers but can sneak up a whole lot better on you.

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Today at 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4