Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:49 pm

@baba10110 Yeah, I would like to see spiders sort of like the ones in the monster mod for FNV. It would be cool if you could just go in with a flamethrower and torch the place.

View user profile
SentinelHunter

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:42 pm

I want to see a mutated turtle that's fairly large an has a "bladed" shell. Maybe teeth like how some of the birds mutated to have teeth. Also as special attack it could go inside it's shell and spin at you. I personally think that would be awesome! A giant frog could be cool too. As many ponds and rivers, not to mention a fairly big swamp in fallout 4 you'd think there would be more wetlands type creatures.

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 pm

The one monster that has me really curious and have heard of them in past fallout games is the talking death claws. I would like to see those monsters make a return. Hopefully maybe in the next fallout game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VenomStingerGaming

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 pm

I want to see a mutated Thomas the Tank Engine.

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:00 am

@VenomStingerGaming Fallout 4 dlc confirmed? Thomas the Dank Engine attacking the commonwealth.

View user profile
BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:14 am

I'd love to see giant spiders. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Another great creature just came to my mind. These worms from the movie TREMORS.
That could fit pretty well. I really liked the mole rats in fallout 4 because it adds a new way of getting attackted. Therefore graboids (i think thats their name) would seems like a great monster to add

Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:04 pm

@BaBuBuB

You have played the NV monster mod, right? If not, sooner or later it'll be brought into FO4 hopefully. =)

Another addition that came to mind would be avians. While yes there are plenty of ravens, what about a mutated Thunderbird like creature from folklore? It doesn't even have to be hostile, you may just come across the bird while scaling up a tower to see it fly off in the distance to maybe become another encounter in a later DLC release.

Spoiler:

Last edited by beardofsocrates on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The killer_rifle18

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:14 pm

I think it would be cool to see what the various Zoo animals could have mutated into due to all the radiation. Fighting some weirdly mutated tiger or lion would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kn5002

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 pm

I would like to see the Greek mythical monsters.
Also the Killer Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:26 am

Those spiders from MoMod scared the crap out of me. Always backing up going: nope nope nope.

I would love to see some monsters from S.T.A.L.K.E.R like the Snork and bloodsucker. Hell even monsters similar to the ghost people from Sierra Madre.

IDK if it will ever be remotely possible but giving them unique abilities would be sweet.
For example there's a monster in Cry of Fear, called the Drowned that has the psychic ability to force you to commit suicide and that scared the shit out of me. Of course you can counter it but need to quickly react or you're dead.

Like I said idk if it would be possible to implement such mechanics but yeah.
Fallout needs to become more hostile and put me more on the edge of my seat when exploring abandoned buildings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:53 pm

@"beardofsocrates" Yeah, i've tried monster mod and it's really good. The birds you mentioned would also be very cool. Feeling like the bird is always watching you from a distance and then you feel a little creeped out and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
failboy1998

Location : don't have a location too busy saving the world with my badass nano suit

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:09 pm

does humans count as creature??? if yess i would like to see the goverment of the us. Cause im sur before the great war they went in bunkers and it would be amazing to see theme finally rise and take controle of there lost contry... Story ideas i guess but hey thats my thoutgh!!

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Ohhhh, I would love to see these two beasts:

Character sheet
Name: Xᴇɴᴏxɪᴏᴜs
Faction: ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
Level: ɴᴜʟʟ

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Category G Akrid - From Lost Planet
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC07ONPMMuQnXbMVYwy_Z34w
jesusp

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:35 pm

I would love to see the centaurs in fallout 4 they were hella creepy in fallout 3 and they would be cool to kill in fallout 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stahlmann-03

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:09 am

It would probably be the best if somebody would add all of those creatures that were cutted out from three last Fallout games before their release(like twin centaur from Fallout 3, of floater from Fallout New Vegas etc.).Although that Monster Mod(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41361/?) kind of fixes these problems, it still doesn't replace them competely.
@yoshi101 wrote:
Ohhhh, I would love to see these two beasts:

The aliens(and, as far a I know, alien queen as well) are already present in the Monster Mod(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41361/?), but I am not sure about the rancor, although I think that there is a mod in here that adds it as a creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm

A flying mutated creature, like a bat or a bird.Tired of seeing insects/bugs as the only flying mutants out in the wasteland.

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:18 pm

That could be fun to see, would definitely make rooftops more dangerous that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 pm

@"William Lionheart" OH HELL NO!! EVERYTHING BUT SNORKS!! I fucking hated them in every stalker game they're just so disgusting looking, do WAY too much damage and we're just annyoing in general. But I agree on the bloodsucker part. I would agree even more if there would be a quest like in Stalker CoP in the beginning area ( I don't want to get more specific in case any of you haven't played Call of Pripijat yet or plan to).

Maybe Troggs from FO3 would fit in the glowing sea or perhaps the outskirts of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   Today at 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next