Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask Reforged Ryse marvel riot wolfenstein daryl boomers vault dead machine Overhaul FCOM NPCs khan boom commonwealth ghoul mandalorian Gear body hunk money Armor Call Superpele
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ElderFreak

ElderFreak

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 am

@baba10110 Yeah, I would like to see spiders sort of like the ones in the monster mod for FNV. It would be cool if you could just go in with a flamethrower and torch the place.

SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:42 am

I want to see a mutated turtle that's fairly large an has a "bladed" shell. Maybe teeth like how some of the birds mutated to have teeth. Also as special attack it could go inside it's shell and spin at you. I personally think that would be awesome! A giant frog could be cool too. As many ponds and rivers, not to mention a fairly big swamp in fallout 4 you'd think there would be more wetlands type creatures.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
BallistaEd87

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 am

The one monster that has me really curious and have heard of them in past fallout games is the talking death claws. I would like to see those monsters make a return. Hopefully maybe in the next fallout game.
Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:20 am

I want to see a mutated Thomas the Tank Engine.
Back to top Go down
ElderFreak

ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:00 pm

@VenomStingerGaming Fallout 4 dlc confirmed? Thomas the Dank Engine attacking the commonwealth.

BaBuBuB

BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm

I'd love to see giant spiders. Very Happy

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Another great creature just came to my mind. These worms from the movie TREMORS.
That could fit pretty well. I really liked the mole rats in fallout 4 because it adds a new way of getting attackted. Therefore graboids (i think thats their name) would seems like a great monster to add

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Doom10
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 am

@BaBuBuB

You have played the NV monster mod, right? If not, sooner or later it'll be brought into FO4 hopefully. =)

Another addition that came to mind would be avians. While yes there are plenty of ravens, what about a mutated Thunderbird like creature from folklore? It doesn't even have to be hostile, you may just come across the bird while scaling up a tower to see it fly off in the distance to maybe become another encounter in a later DLC release.

Spoiler:

Last edited by beardofsocrates on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The killer_rifle18

The killer_rifle18

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:14 am

I think it would be cool to see what the various Zoo animals could have mutated into due to all the radiation. Fighting some weirdly mutated tiger or lion would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
kn5002

kn5002

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:30 am

I would like to see the Greek mythical monsters.
Also the Killer Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 am

Those spiders from MoMod scared the crap out of me. Always backing up going: nope nope nope.

I would love to see some monsters from S.T.A.L.K.E.R like the Snork and bloodsucker. Hell even monsters similar to the ghost people from Sierra Madre.

IDK if it will ever be remotely possible but giving them unique abilities would be sweet.
For example there's a monster in Cry of Fear, called the Drowned that has the psychic ability to force you to commit suicide and that scared the shit out of me. Of course you can counter it but need to quickly react or you're dead.

Like I said idk if it would be possible to implement such mechanics but yeah.
Fallout needs to become more hostile and put me more on the edge of my seat when exploring abandoned buildings.
Back to top Go down
BaBuBuB

BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:53 pm

@"beardofsocrates" Yeah, i've tried monster mod and it's really good. The birds you mentioned would also be very cool. Feeling like the bird is always watching you from a distance and then you feel a little creeped out and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
failboy1998

failboy1998

Location : don't have a location too busy saving the world with my badass nano suit

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 am

does humans count as creature??? if yess i would like to see the goverment of the us. Cause im sur before the great war they went in bunkers and it would be amazing to see theme finally rise and take controle of there lost contry... Story ideas i guess but hey thats my thoutgh!!

yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Ohhhh, I would love to see these two beasts:

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Latest?cb=20090928192920

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 3881735-2364554376-Alien

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:12 am

Category G Akrid - From Lost Planet
What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 7bf993eb0813053800ee7b3aac029a25
Back to top Go down
jesusp

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:35 am

I would love to see the centaurs in fallout 4 they were hella creepy in fallout 3 and they would be cool to kill in fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann-03

Stahlmann-03

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:09 am

It would probably be the best if somebody would add all of those creatures that were cutted out from three last Fallout games before their release(like twin centaur from Fallout 3, of floater from Fallout New Vegas etc.).Although that Monster Mod(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41361/?) kind of fixes these problems, it still doesn't replace them competely.
yoshi101 wrote:
Ohhhh, I would love to see these two beasts:

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Latest?cb=20090928192920

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 3881735-2364554376-Alien

The aliens(and, as far a I know, alien queen as well) are already present in the Monster Mod(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41361/?), but I am not sure about the rancor, although I think that there is a mod in here that adds it as a creature.
Back to top Go down
Neo-Rex

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:17 pm

A flying mutated creature, like a bat or a bird.Tired of seeing insects/bugs as the only flying mutants out in the wasteland.

yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:18 pm

That could be fun to see, would definitely make rooftops more dangerous that's for sure.

loness

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:36 pm

@"William Lionheart" OH HELL NO!! EVERYTHING BUT SNORKS!! I fucking hated them in every stalker game they're just so disgusting looking, do WAY too much damage and we're just annyoing in general. But I agree on the bloodsucker part. I would agree even more if there would be a quest like in Stalker CoP in the beginning area ( I don't want to get more specific in case any of you haven't played Call of Pripijat yet or plan to).

Maybe Troggs from FO3 would fit in the glowing sea or perhaps the outskirts of it.

What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 20160411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creature would you want to see in Fallout?   What creature would you want to see in Fallout? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What creature would you want to see in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next