Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aznmagicalman

PostSubject: Re: Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:57 am

I dunno why but like calling the Vertibird imaging if you can get your own Motorized Boat as well as deal with enemies such as Pirates or Sea Raiders as well as Fish that mutated into something resembling Piranhas as well as Feral Ghouls that can swim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 pm

@beardofsocrates wrote:
After browsing around youtube, I came across an interesting conversation between a couple of NPCs.

Spoiler:

Methinks we'll finally get our first true sea monster. Please Bethesda, make the waters actually exciting and terrifying!

Dang. Nice find. That might be a pretty legit creature we come across at some point. Should be interesting.

I'll be honest, I haven't spent too much time reading up on the DLCs even though I've already gotten the season pass. I knew just a little bit about Automatron before actually playing it and I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. I'm not really into the robots, but it's fun.

As I know Far Harbor is supposed to be huge. I know they talked about the real place it's created after. I totally forget what was said about it though. Somewhere they mentioned under water places. I think that alone could open up a lot of possibilities. Not too sure what to expect, but if it's spookier than the ghouls that jump up out of nowhere, it should be a thrill. (Yeah, the ghouls actually make me jump out of my seat from time to time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:53 pm

@Pickpox111 wrote:
@beardofsocrates wrote:
After browsing around youtube, I came across an interesting conversation between a couple of NPCs.

Spoiler:

Methinks we'll finally get our first true sea monster. Please Bethesda, make the waters actually exciting and terrifying!

Dang.  Nice find.  That might be a pretty legit creature we come across at some point.  Should be interesting.

I'll be honest, I haven't spent too much time reading up on the DLCs even though I've already gotten the season pass.  I knew just a little bit about Automatron before actually playing it and I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it.  I'm not really into the robots, but it's fun.

As I know Far Harbor is supposed to be huge.  I know they talked about the real place it's created after.  I totally forget what was said about it though.  Somewhere they mentioned under water places.  I think that alone could open up a lot of possibilities.  Not too sure what to expect, but if it's spookier than the ghouls that jump up out of nowhere, it should be a thrill. (Yeah, the ghouls actually make me jump out of my seat from time to time)

Don't worry,i get spooked by the ghouls jumping at me out of nowhere as well. it's slightly terrifying. The Far Harbor area is based off of Bar Harbor, an island in Acadia, Maine, i believe. While it's supposed to be bigger than Shivering Isles in terms of land mass size, i'm pretty sure someone at Bethesda said it wasn't going to be as dense as that was. So i'm hoping it will be well packed with lots of interesting and dynamic side quests as well as an exploration based and spooky main story.

Everyone in this thread has come up with some really awesome and interesting ideas about what they would like to see out of this DLC, i'm hoping to keep the conversation going until the release of Far Harbor in the coming weeks. If nobody has made a topic about it after the DLC comes out, i may make a new topic about the interesting places we find throughout the DLC. Let's keep hearing those great thoughts Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies   Today at 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Far Harbor Locations, Weapons, Enemies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2