Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wasdwasd12

PostSubject: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/7/2016, 1:35 pm

Hello, I forgot to do this but I want to personally welcome any new modders and gamers to our little family who are furries.

Now for all my non Furs out their if you do not know what a furry is...please check this website out. it a short one page site that explain what is a furry. http://whatisfurry.org/

I just want to make my people feel welcome here, if their are any furries already on this site could you comment and welcome any new comers who might be furries place :3

I am a Tiger Furry who a little horse mixed in....omg i soo hope u get the joke their X3 hahaha.

But here is my Fa :3 i welcome you to add me.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wasdwasd12/

Btw Could someone who a Site admin please contact me I would like to show GUN the website FA so we could maybe make a page on their sending people from FA to GUN. I will show you how to make the page if you think it would be a good idea :3

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/7/2016, 1:59 pm

Well this is a topic I didn't expect to see.
I haven't noticed any other furries on this site (Didn't really want to ask either, since it's a pretty heated topic on the internet. Mostly due to misinformation).
Also, I don't get the joke. Could you explain? Please?

JimmySky

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/7/2016, 2:13 pm

I cordially welcome hope you can find here what they are looking for and have fun

AceofSnakes

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/7/2016, 2:15 pm

I'm not entirely sure welcoming a specific group or making a group solely to attract other members of another community is in this one's best interests. Everyone is already welcomed on GUN regardless, and advertising it specifically to another won't do us any good.

If anything, I can't see it doing much good. (And I'm not sure dirty jokes really help. lol)

But it's very nice that you want to welcome other people, and I applaud that.

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasdwasd12

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/7/2016, 4:04 pm

@AceofSnakes wrote:
I'm not entirely sure welcoming a specific group or making a group solely to attract other members of another community is in this one's best interests. Everyone is already welcomed on GUN regardless, and advertising it specifically to another won't do us any good.

If anything, I can't see it doing much good. (And I'm not sure dirty jokes really help. lol)

But it's very nice that you want to welcome other people, and I applaud that.
thank you and you miss the point, the point is that if everyone is welcome regardless of of status. Then it really hurt no one if i ask a type of people to come. Im not saying only this crowd is allow. But more of, hey This type of people...umm this is a new community you may not have heard of but hey i wanna invite you to it anyway. Because we allow all kinds and being the coummunity you are you may not have known we exist.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/8/2016, 8:52 am

Soo....what have I discovered in this post? Furries are welcome (as they should be) and Dio and Kira are gay.
I am learning more about my GUN family everyday. Which is nice.

Anyways, we should only dis someone if their posts is offensive or not appropriate for the site. This is just welcoming a specific sub group of gamer that has been around for a while. (Look through any mod site or game, you will find some reference to them no matter how small).I myself will start a topic attracting all the undead of our little commuintiy. Joking of course.

So welcome any Furry gamer or modder out there. We are happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasdwasd12

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/8/2016, 9:19 am

I hope i didnt hurt anyone feelings or break the rules I just wanted to share...GUN with the furries on FA im not trying to promote .....FA or Gun i just owo wanted to make a page to share it with me friends and show it exist. If anyone if allowed here let prove it....by letting em invite some of my friends despite what fandom they are in to Gun.

And

I stayed up all night Baking and it got me thinking....Would anyone like to share some hobbies they enjoy rather then modding :3

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/8/2016, 6:52 pm

Im going to give my two cents and say that as long no one pushes their agendas and personal feelings  at the expense of other people, conflicts of interests wont start and fighting will be prevented in most cases. However its alright to have differing opinions as we are all different in some way or another but depending on the situation I can see why people feel strongly about certain topics and interests.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   3/8/2016, 7:18 pm

The GUN welcomes all GroupHug After all we are the closest together modding community around rightly so we should represent that cheers cheers We base our site model off of respect and friendship. A community were all is welcome I just hope you haven't gotten the wrong impression. We GUN are family and we need to keep it that way.

Welcome all! Here is how to GUN! How to Behave, Fit in, Chatbox, Link Mods,
and F.A.Q Now play nice and enjoy the mods! My mods// Boba Fett //Naboo Palace
//Duke Nukem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grawnx10

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   7/19/2016, 9:48 pm

I got my anthro characters and humans too, i really wanted to mod FOVN with my own creation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Today at 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1