Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl space FCOM machine khan wolfenstein ghoul body upgrades Ryse riot hunk dead boomers Superpele Call money Reforged commonwealth NPCs mandalorian vault marvel Mask Gear boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrrrdude

mrrrdude

Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello Guys,

I am trying to learn modding for fallout 4 and I've started with conversion of armors from Skyrim for my own personal use as I'm not allowed to release or public the armors as I'm not the original author of the mods.

Anyway I've been playing around with outfit studio but every time I try to convert an armor I get this kind of messed up looking armor or arms

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/39/95/66/screen11.png

This is a link to a screenshot I have made to see what I am talking about.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't seam to figure it out
Back to top Go down
SomeGuysUserName

SomeGuysUserName

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:19 pm

There conversion morph built into outfit studio to go from skyrim to fallout 4 does not include hands. This means the problem you're experiencing will happen. The only solution I've found is to use real 3d modeling software to move the mesh around and such. I personally use Maya because I can utilize the built in Skeleton rigging to bind the bones and move it around.
Back to top Go down
readher

readher

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:40 am

An obvious bump, but I've got the same problem now and no idea how to solve it. I've got all the needed software, but 3ds max for example doesn't show the skeleton for some reason and even if it did I'm not sure how to make it work with Outfit Studio. The fact that Nifskope doesn't export hands and head bones when exporting to .obj doesn't help either. No matter what I do the hands are always static (along with headwear). Here's an image: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Zarjvn11

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:52 am

Hate to break it to ya for Fallout 4 you gonna have to do Hands from scratch also when moving armors you best deleting the hands from the armor and 3dsmax is much more easier too port armors in my opinion using the convert in Outfit Studio cause too many problems that i find not worth it hit me up if you got any questions.

readher

readher

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:12 am

Well, damn it. I had a feeling it will be harder than I thought. I'm using 3ds max 2016, since it's the latest version that has the nif plugin support. The thing is though, that I can't see the skeleton. The bones are listed on the left side, but they're not visible at all in the model (when x-ray is enabled or whatnot). Now I admit it's the first time I'm even using 3d program, but I've looked up why it may be so and only found out that it might be due to the plugin bug. Does it show skeleton for you normally?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/53/63/72/niwnlu10.jpg

It really seems that I went straight away for a deep water with model modding, just my luck.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Okay when you load your nif file at the bottom it will have option to load skeleton load the file through that always do that even if the location saves there bug issue my guess.

Also best way of porting is to get models of the male and female body hand and face nif files which you can get from the vanilla files or cbbe for females but you can google how to do that.

Alexander Brossart

Alexander Brossart

Character sheet
Name: Alex
Faction: Circle of Steel
Level: 95

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:34 pm

@aussieShepherd

Can describe your second paragraph

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:15 pm

Hey guys, if you use 3DSMAX, there is a script that can repose Skyrim to Fallout, and if you add all the body parts, including hands, it will repose them, even the fingers, to the proper "A" pose, aka, form Skyrim's pose to Fallout 4's. IT will not of course adjust body weighting, the fact that in Skyrim you have two sets of every piece of armor and clothing, a skinny one and a full blown muscular one. But the pose dose work, i have done it myself thinking to port a couple body mods over from Skyrim to Fallout 4. I never finished that, as getting the Fallout 4 head to match with the rest of the body is going to be a big 3D re-sculpturing job. I will see if i can find the script and post where to get it.

Found the script, its on the Nexus, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11070?tab=files&file_id=43538

If you switch back and forth between the two images, you will see how it changes the pose and the hands. You will need to procure a copy of 3DSMAX, I used 2016 just fine with it. Just also get the MAX niftools as well. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion   Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfit Studio Skyrim to Fallout Armor Conversion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1