Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PXN

PostSubject: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Been quite a while since I wrote anything, went from fallout to skyrim to the wolf among us (great game) . In the beginning of the orginal VGU I was active, not so much in the latter part of my time there. I hate forums lol, good to see the site still lives on.  I see what you did t 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killerfgs

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Welcome.. back? not really sure if you're staying, hope you do while you wait for Season 2 of the wolf among us (read the comics dood.) anyway, hope you stay this time.. and stay active TongueTril

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Welcome back to VGU PXN!

It's good to see another old member find their way to the new VGU, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaya Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Welcome back PXN!
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PXN

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks for the welcome back guys, I should be around for a bit, Fallout Who has re peaked my interest in Fallout so I'm playing that at the moment bunsaki is still updating TJGM so playing that as well. Quite a bit of unique and creative mods have come out for fallout in the last year or so. Gonna start a topic about about 5 recent mods you would recommend to people in a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Welcome back PXN!

Its good to meet you and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here on the new VGU. Smile

See you around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DVAted

Character sheet
Name: Archer Shepard
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

hey PXN
I remember you
You couldn't have made a larger title for this topic closed eyes smile

but anyway
welcome and stick around

you may hate forums
but a community may keep you here   Hello Hats Off 

also, as a side note
VGU didn't move and setup shop here, as you put it

it died
and then was reborn from its ashes
 Predator Howl 

Click here for official GUNetwork Facebook page and submit your best Screenshots!

Last edited by DVAted on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JSev33

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey there. Welcome to VGU! I know how forums can be sometimes, but I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.   Today at 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Went to play fallout for the first time in months to see VGU has moved and setup shop here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1