Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 4: what faction you join and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaminaze

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Brotherhood of Steel. For a bullshit reason: They're military.

loness

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 pm

In my first playthrough I wanted to keep all possibilities open for me so I decided very late for the Institut but it was a rather hard decision as I liked the BoS alot too. The railroad was never really an option for me as I thought that they, well, sucked pretty hard. And the reason why I didn't join the Minutemen is very obvious. Preston Garvey. And no I am not going to help another settlement needing my help Preston. Nobody wants to. The reason why I chose to join the Institut was rather silly, too. I did it because I thought it was badass just to teleport anywhere any time you want with an army of synths, fuck shit up and then just casually teleport back to your base like nothing happend. And then the Institut had these harsh, cold feeling to it which I just loved about it. No place for feeling just building killer machines.

Well thats why I joined the Institut.

Have a nice day fellas!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
inaki2307

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:19 pm

BoS because they seem better organized , with better weaponry ,vehicles , technology... And the badass armors of course

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/wasteland_artworks/
blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:16 pm

The brotherhood because they gave some awesome power armor, they are organised, are advanced and they have vertibirds with their base that just floats there haha awesome. Vault boy Smile
also destroy the synths because we all know machines will take over the earth guys.

chillinnkillin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:47 pm

I liked the concept of the Minutemen, it was shame that it couldn't really expand. I was hoping that I could rebuild the Commonwealth Provisional Government with the minutemen till I realised they just had a boring version of the ending (fun destroying BOS)

Then went for the BOS ending which I prefer. Given that I always side with the BOS in other fallout game and also they're that strong military brotherhood which I always enjoyed being apart of

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Brotherhood of Steel because they're better equipped and are more civilized than the Institute

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkotje

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:12 pm

i wanted to say the NCR but then i saw it has to be about fallout 4.
anyways for me its the institute,its technological advanced and most important of all,civilized.
when you become head director of the institute you can controll everything,and even stop their isolation and kidnappings.
you can do good for the commonwealth as the head director of the most advanced faction in the wasteland.
(sorry if i made a couple of spelling mistakes,got an headache)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 pm

I joined Railroad. They really fit my ideals was thinking about joining Minuteman but... no... Preston Stop No I DON'T WANT TO HELP NO SETTELMENTS... NO PRESTON NO.

Just master race thing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crash244

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Although I like militaristic factions, I choose no one and probably will never beat the game. I have already watched all the endings on youtube so I felt like I should just wander and never see my son. ZAWARUDO

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: what faction you join and why   Today at 10:54 am

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4: what faction you join and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2