Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM Mask money machine dead Call upgrades boomers NPCs riot Reforged marvel space daryl boom Gear commonwealth wolfenstein khan hunk Ryse Superpele vault body ghoul mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 pm

geminispark262 wrote:
Sorry I didn't notice someone already post the related information regard to DLCs. Anyway, here's my opinion on DLCS:

The Automatron and Wasteland Workshop seems a little bit lack of effort to me. I am aware that the major one is Far Harbor, but they could use the resource and time of the first two to make another major expansion.

This is likely the first 'wave' of DLC, not all the DLC we're going to see. So there very well may be another 'big' one.
Back to top Go down
SpartaRanger

SpartaRanger

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:28 pm

im looking forward to the robot companion dlc i kinda wanted to have an assultron follower similar to HK-47

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Tesvixen wrote:

This is likely the first 'wave' of DLC, not all the DLC we're going to see.  So there very well may be another 'big' one.

There will be, they said there will be a total of 60 dollars worth of DLC, So we can expect maybe one to two more big ones, and a few of mini DLC's like the settlement, and the robot ones. Along with them stating that there will be more.

zirr0m

zirr0m

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

This is fantastic, two DLCs that add new features and content along with a DLC that adds a whole new world to explore! And that's only what's announced with more to come! This is how you're supposed to do DLC. I don't understand why people would be upset. This will add tons of new content to look forward to, and it's right around the corner. Now all we need is the GECK and we'll be set!
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

zirr0m wrote:
This is fantastic, two DLCs that add new features  and content along with a DLC that adds a whole new world to explore! And that's only what's announced with more to come! This is how you're supposed to do DLC. I don't understand why people would be upset. This will add tons of new content to look forward to, and it's right around the corner. Now all we need is the GECK and we'll be set!

I am betting we will not see the geck until the final build of the engine is out, since it has many bugs still killing performance, quest issues for many.

geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
geminispark262 wrote:
Sorry I didn't notice someone already post the related information regard to DLCs. Anyway, here's my opinion on DLCS:

The Automatron and Wasteland Workshop seems a little bit lack of effort to me. I am aware that the major one is Far Harbor, but they could use the resource and time of the first two to make another major expansion.

This is likely the first 'wave' of DLC, not all the DLC we're going to see.  So there very well may be another 'big' one.

I am fully aware that Bethesda is going to create more since they stated more than $60 of contents. However, the question is how many of these major ones? If you look back to Fallout 3 and New Vegas, each DLC has its own new world of area to explore. I am just afraid the next few waves of the DLCs for Fallout 4 are all going to be like adding "companions" "weapons" "mode" "armors". These are purely speculation of mine though.
Back to top Go down
Chr1s0g

Chr1s0g

Character sheet
Name: Chris
Faction: None
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Im looking forward to the DLC. but i think im more excited about the creation kit when we get that. did anyone sign up for the beta on the DLC's??
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Doggo wrote:
BITBUT wrote:
MrObamatron wrote:
Seems a bit ridiculous that Survival mode will be dlc (let's hope it's free dlc) seeing as how Obsidian introduced it in FNV and was great.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone made a much more viable survival mode via the GECK.

All in all, I just hope they don't drop the ball on dlc. They're pretty good at expansion packs.
Imagine DUST survival in Fallout 4.... if they did ever make it they should change the name and the atmosphere should be blizzard like weather.

The author of DUST has an active subreddit /r/FODUST he gave a ton of info on what he has planned.
*It takes place soon after the bombs drop, so the US military will be around, bandits, etc.
*Nuclear weather almost all the time
*Nuclear winters

theres some more info on the subreddit, but thats all I know off the top of my head.

Wow, that actually sounds really awesome, i can't wait to see what he does with it. i'm sure it'll be insanely well done like dust was.

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm

You can get beta access to the DLC.

Code:
https://account.bethesda.net/en/login

Codeblue

Codeblue

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Make sure to buy the season pass now before it jumps like $25 on march 1st though.
Back to top Go down
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Far Harbor sounds alot like Point Look out already, not that thats a bad thing, I enjoyed PL. It seems like it was already done. Anyways if DLC comes out as soon as March, we can probably starty seeing DLC Beta codes being sent out as soon as now or next week.

ndnuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:17 pm

donta1979 wrote:
Go read it, the robot one, you face off against some crazed Robot building wacko, the reward for defeating him will be building your own robot sentries and companions, it will also put robobrains back into the Fallout world. The settlement stuff lots of stuff for people who like building cool looking settlements, and lets you setup your own gladiator arena with creatures you capture, you can even tame them to be companions, then a whole new area in Maine. They said more DLC is on the way so expect more, the Season Pass will more than pay for itself, and you get your 30 bucks back with this first release of DLC.
Basically:
- A quest (not sure if it short or not) to hunt down an evil scientist dude, then build a customizable robot companion from his stuffs.
- Build an arena then capture some npc, make them fight each other, watching from a high point all of those boring combat animations again, again and again.  Water Pistol
- For the Far Habor, it's still too soon to talk about it.
Really, the first and the second one is a huge disappointment after all these long waited time.

Abazor

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 pm

ndnuzik wrote:
donta1979 wrote:
Go read it, the robot one, you face off against some crazed Robot building wacko, the reward for defeating him will be building your own robot sentries and companions, it will also put robobrains back into the Fallout world. The settlement stuff lots of stuff for people who like building cool looking settlements, and lets you setup your own gladiator arena with creatures you capture, you can even tame them to be companions, then a whole new area in Maine. They said more DLC is on the way so expect more, the Season Pass will more than pay for itself, and you get your 30 bucks back with this first release of DLC.
Basically:
- A quest (not sure if it short or not) to hunt down an evil scientist dude, then build a customizable robot companion from his stuffs.
- Build an arena then capture some npc, make them fight each other, watching from a high point all of those boring combat animations again, again and again.  Water Pistol
- For the Far Labor, it's still too soon to talk about it.
Really, the first and the second one is a huge disappointment after all these long waited time.

The game's only been out for 4 months, Bethesda's been working on patching the game, the GECK, and DLC. How could you possibly expect anything more than what they offered within the next 3 months.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ndnuzik

ndnuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Abazor wrote:
The game's only been out for 4 months, Bethesda's been working on patching the game, the GECK, and DLC. How could you possibly expect anything more than what they offered within the next 3 months.
Oh please, look what modders has done with Skyrim when they has some propel tools.
I bet if Bethesda release the G.E.C.K, type of contents like these will be all over the internet only after afew weeks. Angry Mob

Abazor

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:50 pm

ndnuzik wrote:
Abazor wrote:
Oh please, look what modders has done with Skyrim when they has some propel tools.
I bet if Bethesda release the G.E.C.K, type of contents like these will be all over the internet only after afew weeks. Angry Mob

If you're talking about those huge mods that include new areas and have their own questline in Skyrim, I'm almost certain that it took more than a couple months. Also, a vast majority of mods in Bethesda games that don't relate to graphics are honestly quite poor. There are only a handful of mods that are on the level of Falskaar. Bethesda is out to make money, and there is no way they would release 3 "Far Harbor" sized mods within the next 3 months for a season pass worth $30.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm

ndnuzik wrote:
Abazor wrote:

thats not true, the DLC sized mods took waaay more than a few weeks to be released.
bethesda said that news about survival mod and the geck will be out soon, so i imagine that the wait wont be that long now.

and as always if you dont like any of the smaler additions then there is a simple solution, dont buy them, simple as that Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 1f60a
i for one will enjoy 60 dollars worth off content for 30 dollars, ive done this because bethesda is one of the only companies other than CDProjektRed that i fully trust when it comes down to season passes

ndnuzik

ndnuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Abazor wrote:
ndnuzik wrote:
Abazor wrote:

If you're talking about those huge mods that include new areas and have their own questline in Skyrim, I'm almost certain that it took more than a couple months. Also, a vast majority of mods in Bethesda games that don't relate to graphics are honestly quite poor. There are only a handful of mods that are on the level of Falskaar. Bethesda is out to make money, and there is no way they would release 3 "Far Harbor" sized mods within the next 3 months for a season pass worth $30.
I'm talking about the ROBOT COMPANION and THE ARENA, the Far Harbor will not be release until may 2016.
and these two is already cost you 15$ if you didn't buy the season pass.
And I'm NOT hope they would release "3 Far Harbor sized mods within the next 3 months", I hope they would release something "Far Harbor sized" in march 2016, not may.

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Code:
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

far harbor alone is 25 bucks for me, so the season pass pretty much paid for that one there, but they also said "Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016", so if you haven't bought the season pass, better get it while it's still 30.

automatron sounds cool, with the whole build a custom robot companion, mix match body parts, etc.

wasteland workshop, capture live creatures, tame them and release them on your settlement, yes please, also new settlement building stuff. They have taxidermy listed for the dlc, there is also a taxidermy mod already out, just hope the one from the dlc is better, kind of like the mod one that's out already.

The main dlc i'm looking forward to out of the 3 they have listed is that far harbor, everything they said about it sounds like it will be worth it, well to me it does

The dlc beta, if you get picked, you will get the full complete dlc with achievements and for participating you will not have to purchase the add-on, which is kind of cool for the people that didn't pay for the season pass and got picked
Back to top Go down
Juzkin590

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:58 am

Personally, i'd rather have the GECK. I enjoyed making modes in previous games with GECK and creation kit

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.   Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bethesda's recent announcements on DLC and Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next