Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk Gear Superpele boom wolfenstein NPCs daryl dead ghoul space riot khan machine Call money marvel Ryse boomers vault Reforged upgrades body mandalorian FCOM Mask commonwealth
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antroz59

Antroz59

Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Empty
PostSubject: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:47 am

Hey there people of the internet I am Antroz59 and there is not much to say about me.

I am a young 19 years old french Canadian entrepreneur that dropped school 2 months ago with a firefighter diploma as a backup plan.
I've always been into graphism, art and personal development (hence my presence here on the forum).

I recently (like 36 hours ago) started to create my very own 3D models with both 3DS MAX 2016 and Zbrush 4R7 (plus substance painter a little bit) and I must say I just love it! So I took a few days off (because I can, i am my own boss) and tried many things and workflows.

I am now at the stage of creating my very first fallout 4 armor mod and I heard of the website via the Nexus. I have to admit it, I was here for the Fallout 4 adaptation of the NCR ranger armor by @danbrother (is this the right name?). After a few hours of searching trough the topics I just found a ton of useful resources and, to be honest, I just loved the website and decided to get more involved by both giving feedbacks or receiving some and I feel like this is a great place to learn new stuff!

Basically, I decided to join because I would love to improve my skills as a modder and to get in touch with people that have a strong creative personality Smile

Sorry for my bad english, (had to write it at least once)

Antroz59

P.S. Never use the backup plan. It is what makes you scared to give your 100% into the Plan A !

Welcome Drunk
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 am

Hello Antroz59 and a have a warm welcome to GUN! Its great that you have experience with modelling because its a really good skill to have here. I hope you'll have a good time around the forums Wink

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:19 am

Yo this is an excellent time to practice my french:

Ecoute, Je Mappelle Kevin, Je Suis American, ces't tres bien. je fait du Fallout au PC. Est ce que t'aime le fallout 4? Desole je ne suis pas parler francais. Je ne suis pas francophone d'accord?

Antroz59

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcoming Smile

- Kakashi - i plan on helping a lot with modelling. As soon as I am fully capable of creating something and that I can have some proof of my work, I will try to help people because I must say it takes both time and patience to understand either zBrush of 3DS MAX. But once you get the twist these software are great!

- patriotickevin - hahaha, it's always nice to see people make an effort to speak french. Most of the time people will use english sentence structures with french words and because french is a really difficult languages, it won't always make sense. But yours was great! I also play fallout 4 on PC AND I do enjoy it too Wink

By the way, I didn't mention it but I also have a YouTube channel but there is not much activity on it and that kinda makes me sad. But yeah I really enjoyed making cinematic and i a quite good at:
- after effects
- premiere pro
- Photoshop (I drew my avatar if you want an example)

so if anybody needs a video to showcase their mods, of just some nice cinematic shots, hit me up! Waving Smiley Hello Hats Off
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 am

Hello and Welcome to our loving GUN Community.

I'm a Lego fan myself yet I haven't heard of Antroz before.

You may have noticed that some mods are restricted and require special access.
This access is rather easy to obtain.

Start or join in a discussion, post screenshots, help a fellow member out and just be an active member of our loving community.

Please for further information consult the following links:

https://www.gunetwork.org/t9092-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access

https://www.gunetwork.org/t622-rules-guidelines

https://www.gunetwork.org/faq

There are a great number of talented modders that are willing to help you out, if needed.

Remember be Patient and stay Active!
Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:33 am

Weclome to GUNetwork @Antroz59 , nice to have another french speaker here Smile . Hope you'll enjoy yourself here and have a great time. Take care cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Welcome to GUNnetwork @Antroz59 Hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have some questions don't hesitate to ask and you can also check the F.A.Q. section to learn more about the rules, how to get the mod acces, and the community... So welcome and hope you will enjoy it and stay active.
Welcome

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )   Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :)  ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there i am Antroz (Yes, like the LEGO :) )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1