Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault money FCOM machine Reforged Ryse body mandalorian NPCs Superpele ghoul commonwealth wolfenstein riot Gear daryl Call khan boomers space dead marvel Mask hunk boom upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 dlc ? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 dlc ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inaki2307

inaki2307

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:20 pm

What would you want for a fallout 4 dlc ? I would love to see new locations like in new vegas and some new weapons and armors. Specially revolvers and carabines

Last edited by inaki2307 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/wasteland_artworks/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
gman56

gman56

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:44 pm

I'd like to see the return of the Enclave if it's even possible so far in the lore. It be also nice to get an entirely new area of substantial size with new and unique enemies and a really good main quest line because I feel the main one in Fallout 4 is somewhat disappointing with its current factions and endings. New weapons would also be nice since there aren't really that many weapons of each classes ingame so far.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MickyJim

MickyJim

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 pm

In terms of locations, I'd like to see;

- A nautical-themed one in Cape Cod - something to do with the Ghoul Whale theory, maybe, complete with Moby Dick references.
- Could fold this into the above one but an underwater Vault. Bioshock in Fallout. There was a theory about something like this floating around a little while back.
- Providence.

I actually hope they don't bring back the Enclave. Those guys are a dead horse at this point. But I expect they will.

Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 pm

VeteranAlpha96 wrote:
Honestly i dont mind to see an amazing Pitt like DLC, but one thing i will hate to see is another Mothership Zeta DLC or a DLC set outside of Boston like China, The Moon or The Sea, that will just be stupid, but another Pitt DLC mhhhhh i will love it.

I doubt they will set a DLC's setting in a different country, and yes I agree with you that would be game breaking in somehow. I think people in Bethesda knows about the fallout community, and also know they all complain how stupid the Mothership Zeta was. As all that been said, I don't think they will repeat the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:23 am

I would probably like a Philadelphia(or a portion of it) DLC and it would have that revolutionary feel and maybe even a new faction.
Back to top Go down
Distortion

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:17 am

IDK why but i would be ok with a dlc involving the NCR. Make it where they are sending scouts to push the areas and see where to bring their troops next. You have to assume either caeser's legion or NCR is trying to send scouts far east to figure out if they want to claim lands their. Even DLC involving multiple chapter of the brotherhood of steel would be nice to see.
Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:30 am

I'd like a DLC that expands how you can resolve the game. I actually dislike the 'choose a faction or GTFO' nature of Fallout 4, that's the primary thing that caused me to stop playing it.
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:09 am

I want to see content restored that was cut from production due to the implementation of gameworks before launch. Free for everyone who purchased the game CD Project Red gets it.

All weapons, Enemies, the other power armors, that are in past games returned to Fallout 4

more interesting side quest, I think I want to drown Preston and let him float down the river along with the other factions I have played with their repeatable...

The Shadow Renderer in game that is done on the cpu to use more than 1-2 cores... Especially when it comes to shadow distance.

They left lots of historic spots of boston out in the game I was a little disappointed honestly...

The subways do not feel as anything as deep and long as Fallout 4, and Boston has a ton of subway space under the city and sewers. The museum of science was really disappointed. I can tell they did the fast tour of the city with whats in the game, the same tour I took as a kid on my class trip a long long time ago over 20 years.

Abazor

Abazor

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:16 am

I'd like to see a DLC similar to Broken Steel, expanding on Fallout 4's ending. The way Fallout 4 ends is just so unsatisfying.
Back to top Go down
SoujiMonaru

SoujiMonaru

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:01 am

Absolutely the ending thing - the ending is short and doesn't expound upon the characters you meet or even the factions. Something giving fans a better sense of closure would be nice.

Not just that, but maybe more story to help us understand the lore better, and give us some better NPC dialogue. There were many NPCs I saw while watching AlChestBreach's playthrough where I thought I wanted to know more, but when he spoke to them they either had one sentence of simple speech or only a generic rersponse. More fleshed-out people to talk to would be cool...

SgtSpectre

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 am

Well, with data mining..
Apparently they left the Audio files in.. of where you replace Elder Maxon as the Leader of the BOS... or maybe its a DLC?  Danse congratulates you on defeating Maxon, and other ones where he is talking with you on how to take over and fight Maxon as well as a slew of other Audio files...

not sure if it will be DLC though or was just removed from the game...

The now Famous Harpoon gun...

but definitely.. a better more concise ending... They went in such a fashion to make all major parties dirty.. where there isn't a definitive bad guy or good guy.  Which the Fallout series has always had.. and I kind of want a return to that honestly (fallout 1 and 2 especially... with FO4 your stuck either being the good guy... or the sarcastic good guy).  They don't have to be too Saintly and Demonic just something that feels like you achieved your karma-tic goals ... but the way it is now with the BOS and the Institute... its just really variations on the same shade of Gray..

But I want really new areas and cities to explore more than anything....

Broken Steel.. was neat you could essentially continue on in the game.. and would take the fight further to the Enclave...

The Pitt, it was ok, I liked the new area and atmosphere, I didn't care much for the you got whacked over the head and lost overything ala Metroid style...You had a semi junk city to explore.. kinda cool, just felt very confined..

Point Lookout... I don't know why.. but this was my favorite as far as environments go, on the coast, creepy fog.. killer hill-billy's... it just had the dark and sinister vibe to it really.

Mother Ship Zeta... please no...

Operation Anchorage, interesting... the experience and feel were fun... that it was all just a VR mission felt like it detracted from it.
Back to top Go down
deathcast

deathcast

Character sheet
Name: deathcast
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel , New York Chapter
Level: 78

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Well it's NEEDED ... ANY DLC. The base game gets boring reall quik. So i'll be waitin

Wertologist

Wertologist

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:05 pm

I haven't played much of Fallout 4, but I'm fairly confident they will have some DLC with Three Dog in it. I do hope they add a new world space that is closer to me. I'm about an hours drive away from Boston so it would be nice if the area would be near me. I could see my area being in DLC. It's not a noteworthy place, but the geography would be a good fit. I live on a lake with a mountain right next to it and the town itself is fairly rural with lots of trees and fields.
Back to top Go down
castlesintheair

castlesintheair

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Most of the youtube videos I've seen talked about an underwater dlc which seems a bit silly to me. While, yes it would be cool to have a rapture-like city, it's just not lore friendly and has nothing to do with any of the story. Honestly, I can't think of anything for what I'd want when it comes to new world spaces partially because I don't know what's around Boston. I would've preferred New York to be the setting, but like a few of you mentioned above I am disappointed in the lack of weapons and character back story/ dialogue. I would honestly be happy if they gave us new weapons, side quests, armor, and maybe opened up the already existing world space some. Or maybe venture back to D.C. after the The Lone Wanderer's purification of the water/ defeat of The Enclave. I can't say I'd care much if they did more with the existing factions because they all sort of just bore me, so maybe a new faction(s) would be nice.

I'm also disappointed in Diamond City, a simple update where they add more content and make it more like a city would intrigue me.

kdavis1937

kdavis1937

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:19 am

Interestingly enough I've found myself wondering the same thing. There's many different approaches from which they could try to angle a DLC im guessing that a return of "Mothership Zeta" will happen and a well thought out and executed water based DLC would be fantastic. Id really like to see a survival based DLC where you in an extremely hostile environment constantly battling to survive and fight the elements I think New York could be a good spot for this simply because it was wiped away by the Bombs so the lands around it have to be as bad if not worse than the glowing sea. But since Boston is so full of technology I would not mind a return to a tribal like sticks and stones DLC maybe really flesh out a swamp area or even go towards the Appalachian mountains.
Back to top Go down
SgtSpectre

SgtSpectre

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:55 am

A really cool thing I think would be is if they did the whole Terminator thing, imagine where the Synths took over an area and are exterminating all non Synths.

Terminator Style would be perfection....
Imagine where they Synths continued to advanced their own technology, not trying to look like humans, but just trying to be the better machine. So now you would have advanced Sentry Bots, Combat eye Bots, Assaultrons all upgraded and ready to take you on.

The resistance might even be escaped GEN 3 synths from the institute who are now fighting to protect the humans....

dunno just my weird pipe dream/ hope
Back to top Go down
Voivre

Voivre

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:17 am

I'd just settle for the GECK at this point so I can do more work. But NY is a cool idea as is the terminator thing.

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:31 am

I would like to see Springfield in it as a DLC, its around Boston too so it would be realistic

Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 dlc ?   Fallout 4 dlc ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 dlc ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next