Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What do you think Episode 8 will be about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elek2008

PostSubject: What do you think Episode 8 will be about?   Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm

I think it will start out as Rey trying to convince Luke to come back and focus more on the Rebellion/Republic trying to rebuild. I also think maybe more of those Knights of Ren will show up instead of just Kylo. What also do you think will happen to Finn?

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Episode 8 will be about?   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 am

Whatever the plot may be for the sequels.. I'm just rooting for an end to the Skywalker saga. Also rooting for Luke to epically go out in a blaze of glory. Really feel that it needs to let go of the old plots & go with much more radical story lines. I mean, ep.7 is still a good movie but I was hoping for something fresher. The similar (rehashed) story elements needs to be gone in the next episode.

Wish Abrams would go like "The Dark Knight" on the next episode. Not saying that it should be done exactly like what Nolan did but just wanting the same end result by totally astonishing us all in a new & awesome way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
elek2008

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Episode 8 will be about?   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:10 am

I'm pretty sure EP7 was almost EP4 exact in a way. I played out a lot like it just bigger deathstar and Han instead of Obi-wan. I guess it kinda would be nice for something to "happen" to Luke but hes too big and money making for Disney to get rid of. It also seemed like a bit of an action movie instead of a starwars movie. As long as Michael Bay doesn't get a hold of it I think the rest will turn out alright.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Episode 8 will be about?   Today at 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

What do you think Episode 8 will be about?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1