Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

What do you think Episode 8 will be about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think Episode 8 will be about?

Post by elek2008 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm

I think it will start out as Rey trying to convince Luke to come back and focus more on the Rebellion/Republic trying to rebuild. I also think maybe more of those Knights of Ren will show up instead of just Kylo. What also do you think will happen to Finn?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think Episode 8 will be about?

Post by aerystmd on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 am

Whatever the plot may be for the sequels.. I'm just rooting for an end to the Skywalker saga. Also rooting for Luke to epically go out in a blaze of glory. Really feel that it needs to let go of the old plots & go with much more radical story lines. I mean, ep.7 is still a good movie but I was hoping for something fresher. The similar (rehashed) story elements needs to be gone in the next episode.

Wish Abrams would go like "The Dark Knight" on the next episode. Not saying that it should be done exactly like what Nolan did but just wanting the same end result by totally astonishing us all in a new & awesome way.
aerystmd

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA

Back to top Go down

Post by elek2008 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:10 am

I'm pretty sure EP7 was almost EP4 exact in a way. I played out a lot like it just bigger deathstar and Han instead of Obi-wan. I guess it kinda would be nice for something to "happen" to Luke but hes too big and money making for Disney to get rid of. It also seemed like a bit of an action movie instead of a starwars movie. As long as Michael Bay doesn't get a hold of it I think the rest will turn out alright.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top