Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Jango vs Boba Fett?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rvelation216



Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-08-19

PostSubject: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Which do you prefer? Personally i like Jango but i think thats because dual pistols are sick, also gotta love the more pristine blue armor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elek2008



Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:22 pm

I like Boba Fett's armor more since its got more of a worn look to it. Jango's looks far too new.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaosPotatoGamer



Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-19
Age : 27
Location : Madison, Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 pm

I like personally the way Boba looks, but I'd have to agree about the duel pistols. Overall I prefer Boba, just because of all he has going for him.

_________________
Remember me? Of course not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rvelation216



Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:43 am

@KaosPotatoGamer wrote:
I like personally the way Boba looks, but I'd have to agree about the duel pistols. Overall I prefer Boba, just because of all he has going for him.

I will say Boba had a hell of a lot more story and depth to him, although we can all agree for both characers slave 1 is a badass ship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITBUT



Posts : 506
Join date : 2015-12-22
Age : 25
Location : High Hrothgar

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:49 am

Definitely Jango, kills a ton of Jedis with ease and is killed by a highly skilled Jedi while Boba is killed by a blind man (lmao). I like Jango's armor and that sexy dual pistol

_________________
Oi boi check my flickr out
https://www.flickr.com/gp/141612634@N06/BoKg28
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel470



Posts : 545
Join date : 2015-06-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:01 am

Honestly, I'd say Jango. He had a whole army cloned after him, and I was told that he killed SIX Jedi with only his fists and nothing else.

It was just rotten luck that caused his death in Episode II.

_________________


Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceLord21



Posts : 316
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 99
Location : the Shivering Isles

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:45 am

Which is cooler? Boba. Who'd win in a fight? Probably Boba as well.

Boba took everything Jango had and made it better. Essentially he was an improved iteration of Jango Fett. As for armor they're both cool in their own rights.

_________________
"Sheogorath is already inside each of us. You have already lost."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OfficerDornanFett



Posts : 354
Join date : 2015-11-10
Age : 17
Location : Shor's Stone, Skyrim

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:14 am

Would be Boba Fett
Yes Jango killed a ton of jedis but
Boba had the chance to kill Darth Vader but he didn't because the whole Empire would hunt him down.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/82/BFEOTE4-FC.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151015162203&format=webp
"Darth Vader hired Fett to capture an Imperial named Abal Karda and, more importantly, the box he would be found carrying. Upon learning what the box contained—directly violating Vader's instructions—Fett contemplated keeping it for himself. Unbeknownst to Boba, Vader had a group of Imperial criminals. He eventually discovered them, killing all of them in a confrontation. Fett tracked Karda all the way to Maryx Minor, where he was hiding among the Ancient Order of Pessimists, and killed him. However, Vader had followed Fett to Maryx Minor and the two engaged in battle over control of the box. Unable to break through the Dark Lord's defense, Fett quickly found himself forced to the edge of a cliff that hung over a molten pit, apparently at Vader's mercy. Not willing to risk damaging the casket, Vader tried to force Fett to relinquish it by turning his mental powers against the bounty hunter, yet Fett's strength of will allowed him to resist the Sith's suggestions long enough to throw himself from the cliff… apparently to his death. Shocked by this turn of events, and horrified at the thought of having lost his prize, Vader peered over the edge only to find Fett's blaster waiting for him. Shooting Vader square in the forehead and knocking the Sith Lord to his back, Fett returned to solid ground and declared himself the victor of their conflict. Vader, protected from the headshot by his helmet, sardonically congratulated the bounty hunter, then promptly turned the Force against him. Stripped of his blaster, forced to his knees and his arms pinned to his side by the Force, Fett looked certain to meet his end, yet—surprising the Sith Lord again—he kicked the box Vader desired over the cliff edge. Infuriated, Vader released his grip on Fett and went for the box, getting a telekinetic hold on it narrowly before it was destroyed. With Vader's back to him, concentration focused on retrieving the casket, Fett weighed up the benefits of taking advantage of this opening and killing the Dark Lord of the Sith. He quickly decided against such a course of action however, believing that, if taken, the Empire would trouble him to no end. He thus fled the scene of the battle, stealing Vader's landspeeder, and left Maryx Minor behind him." source?
wikia and the book.
Also Boba survived when he was thrown into the Sarlacc
"The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fancydoctor



Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-01-18
Age : 18
Location : Under a rock.

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:30 am

I know this might be a bad answer, but Why have the father kill the son? Well, The original kill the copy, but they had the relationship. Seems out of place for them to kill each other. Y'know? But if I had to say it, Boba would probably win.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieRedNeck



Posts : 694
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:14 pm

@fancydoctor wrote:
I know this might be a bad answer, but Why have the father kill the son? Well, The original kill the copy, but they had the relationship. Seems out of place for them to kill each other. Y'know? But if I had to say it, Boba would probably win.

1. Jango specifically asked for a clone with none of the add on's. SO Boba is technically Jangos son. And shared that relationship of Father and son. Jango may have been one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy, but he was a loving father as well.

2. Mandelorian's are a war like people, so it wouldnt be out of the realm of possibility that the parents fight their children to train them.

Anyways, overall my opinion of this fight would be Jango wins, because if you played the great starwars bounty hunter game, then you know just how badass Jango is. The man killed a hutt, broke in and out of one of the most impenetrable prisons in the galaxy, and took down a former sith apprentice and leader of a drug cartel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lloganl12



Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Gotta go with Jango I love the pre quels and that blue and silver armor he has is sick. Plus he was so good they cloned an army of him for the republic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITBUT



Posts : 506
Join date : 2015-12-22
Age : 25
Location : High Hrothgar

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:04 am

@OfficerDornanFett wrote:
Would be Boba Fett
Yes Jango killed a ton of jedis but
Boba had the chance to kill Darth Vader but he didn't because the whole Empire would hunt him down.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/82/BFEOTE4-FC.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151015162203&format=webp
"Darth Vader hired Fett to capture an Imperial named Abal Karda and, more importantly, the box he would be found carrying. Upon learning what the box contained—directly violating Vader's instructions—Fett contemplated keeping it for himself. Unbeknownst to Boba, Vader had a group of Imperial criminals. He eventually discovered them, killing all of them in a confrontation. Fett tracked Karda all the way to Maryx Minor, where he was hiding among the Ancient Order of Pessimists, and killed him. However, Vader had followed Fett to Maryx Minor and the two engaged in battle over control of the box. Unable to break through the Dark Lord's defense, Fett quickly found himself forced to the edge of a cliff that hung over a molten pit, apparently at Vader's mercy. Not willing to risk damaging the casket, Vader tried to force Fett to relinquish it by turning his mental powers against the bounty hunter, yet Fett's strength of will allowed him to resist the Sith's suggestions long enough to throw himself from the cliff… apparently to his death. Shocked by this turn of events, and horrified at the thought of having lost his prize, Vader peered over the edge only to find Fett's blaster waiting for him. Shooting Vader square in the forehead and knocking the Sith Lord to his back, Fett returned to solid ground and declared himself the victor of their conflict. Vader, protected from the headshot by his helmet, sardonically congratulated the bounty hunter, then promptly turned the Force against him. Stripped of his blaster, forced to his knees and his arms pinned to his side by the Force, Fett looked certain to meet his end, yet—surprising the Sith Lord again—he kicked the box Vader desired over the cliff edge. Infuriated, Vader released his grip on Fett and went for the box, getting a telekinetic hold on it narrowly before it was destroyed. With Vader's back to him, concentration focused on retrieving the casket, Fett weighed up the benefits of taking advantage of this opening and killing the Dark Lord of the Sith. He quickly decided against such a course of action however, believing that, if taken, the Empire would trouble him to no end. He thus fled the scene of the battle, stealing Vader's landspeeder, and left Maryx Minor behind him." source?
wikia and the book.
Also Boba survived when he was thrown into the Sarlacc
"The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo."
Really wish that Boba Fett was still alive but nope Disney kicked the EU into the eternal pit of darkness.

_________________
Oi boi check my flickr out
https://www.flickr.com/gp/141612634@N06/BoKg28
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AidenFirePearce



Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-02-13
Location : Russia

Character sheet
Name: Aiden
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:31 am

No fights between father and son!
Only family love Smile
P.S. It's my own opinion Hello Hats Off

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://vk.com/aidenfirepearce
OfficerDornanFett



Posts : 354
Join date : 2015-11-10
Age : 17
Location : Shor's Stone, Skyrim

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 am

@BITBUT No one talks about disney canon here

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savage55



Posts : 71
Join date : 2014-12-30
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:29 am

VS.
Getting Decapitated By a Jedi Master Compared to a lucky blow from A Blind Smuggler, the Answer is pretty clear on Who would win.......
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karolbr95



Posts : 623
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 21
Location : Gdansk, Poland

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Personally, I think a better bounty hunter Jango Fett was. Unlike his son he was involved indirectly in politics to help implement the plan and actively supporting the Sith and Trade Federation. He does not kill just to kill, his actions support the ideas for which he fought. It should be remembered that he was the leader of the Mandalorians and was very concerned about his community.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trzop22



Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-10-10
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

Character sheet
Name: Death doesnt need name
Faction: Blood Angels Chapter
Level: Over 9000!!!

PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

I think Boba is better bounty hunter but Jango is better warrior
Boba was teached by numerous of bounty hunters including Jango so he can change his style of fighting in need also he has more advenced tech cuz time progress

Jango on other hand is fully fledged fighter he was trained as a warrior and he have some uniqe skills on his own

In 1 on 1 fight without using dirty tricks and territory advantage Jango would win

But in close space like Jabba palace Boba would definitly have great advantage over him like flamethrower in close space is almost confirmed kill cosnidering that Jango has dated tech and armor

_________________
"For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!"


Last edited by Trzop22 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz i still need to work on my english)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jango vs Boba Fett?   Today at 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
 

Jango vs Boba Fett?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Mortal Kombat Scorpion Armor or Boba Fett Armor?
» Jango vs Boba Fett?
» Afternoon folks!
» Your first Fallout 4 build?
» Jango Fett vs Han Solo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Star Wars :: Discussion-