Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul hunk body riot NPCs boomers space Mask marvel khan Ryse FCOM commonwealth dead boom upgrades Superpele Reforged vault machine daryl money Call wolfenstein mandalorian Gear
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 9:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rvelation216

Rvelation216

Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Empty
PostSubject: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:42 am

I've played a fair bit, mainly play as a bounty hunter but cant decide if its rewarding or fun enough to really keep at, just wondering if other people who have played more of it think its enjoyable enough to stick at. Dont get me wrong i enjoy it but i do worry it may get too repetitive.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 pm

I have played it for a share amount of time and actually completed one story line as a Sith Warrior.

The stories can be great apparently, but what I've noticed the game is dull if you're not subscribed.

Restricted to amount of characters, no access to the grand loot of dungeon's/instances/flashpoints (you get the point).

Really slow ass leveling, meaning if you're stuck on one boring ass planet it takes forever to get off it.

I personally enjoyed the game more when I had a subscription, than without but that's just me.

I know of a legit site where you can get the subscriptions cheaper.

IMO TOR: promised WAY more than they delivered, true the free updates are great but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rvelation216

Rvelation216

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm

I am currently subscribed as ive hear people make that point before, i'd played it free for a while and felt a bit meh about it but i admit getting all the other race options and things made things more interesting, i think i'll keep playing and doing the story, thanks
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:42 pm

i bought a deal on origin which gave me 60 day subscription and all the expansions for 13 dollars ish.
it was the best deal ive made in a while, i currently have three characters which i swith between and im loving the game a little to much Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? 1f602

but the subscription is very vital, there are so many features you miss out on without it

AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:28 pm

its a really cool game they nerfed it alot which can be good and bad like companions can wear anything since armor and weapon stats dont apply to them anymore and you lvl up quicker now if you sub u get like 12x xp for everything but its a fun game overall

Rvelation216

Rvelation216

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:44 pm

AussieShepherd117 wrote:
its a really cool game they nerfed it alot which can be good and bad like companions can wear anything since armor and weapon stats dont apply to them anymore and you lvl up quicker now if you sub u get like 12x xp for everything but its a fun game overall

I didnt know my companions could wear anything... thanks for that, thats gonna make my game look a lot better :')
Back to top Go down
elek2008

elek2008

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:01 am

You can also check the GTN for companion skins. Overall Swtor is a great game, even more fun with other players. You can take turns doing story missions with friends.

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 am

I think it's worth it, the storylines for classes are good, lots of stuff to do, a whole galaxy (ish) to explore, and a whole era to learn about, but without a subscription it's not very fun because of the disadvantages and setbacks like credit amount and character limit, also it can take forever to grind to get the cool looking armor you want.

PostSubject: Re: Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?   Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Star wars the old republic, worth playing or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1