Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xuanviet122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 pm

i actually like it almost the most, just after the 10mm Pistol    compare to the other guns, it's  realistic and are the only gun in FO4 have the actual gun size, and yeah, the sounds really lacks the OOMPH

Character sheet
Name: Rook
Faction: Railroad
Level: 63

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:57 pm

I like the Hunting Rifle for what it is but I don't understand why they put the bolt on the left side of the rifle, granted yes I am left-handed when it comes to shooting weapons but if you're gonna put the bolt on a certain side, at least make the character using accordingly.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:43 pm

I like using the Hunting Rifle for fun but i just hate the bolt is on the left side.
I also agree that the sound doesn't pack a punch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burgblod

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:01 pm

It failed to really amount to much imo. Which is a shame because I usually love using the bolt action rifles. I'm patiently waiting for a Kar98 port, or the time to do it myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Accelerator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:10 pm

The bolt... The bolt of all things... I could barely contain myself when I noticed it.
About 600 caps gone to waste because of a left handed sniper rifle.

Accelerator Info:

"Someone that kills if given a reason, is definitely not a hero." - Accelerator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codeblue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:27 am

I think it was a fine gun even though its left hand bolting, but i think it remained as the main gun for way too long, but i think that has more to do with the lack of weapons in the game rather then the gun itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De3ta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 pm

@Codeblue wrote:
I think it was a fine gun even though its left hand bolting, but i think it remained as the main gun for way too long, but i think that has more to do with the lack of weapons in the game rather then the gun itself

I had the opposite issue actually. By the time I got the .50 upgrade done it was kinda shitty. five shots to kill for such a slow weapon was more of a hassle than it was worth.

What we needed was an Anti-Material rifle equivalent. Something in-between the Gauss rifle and this. (The Combat Rifle doesn't count)

Which brings us back to a point you made, this game needs more god damn guns. Bethesda took the lazy route and gave everyone those shitty pipe weapons using .38 and not much else. The occasional Boss with a Minigun and a few with shotguns.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Today at 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2