Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl Ryse mandalorian Superpele marvel commonwealth boom NPCs body boomers upgrades Reforged riot khan Gear Mask machine Call hunk space dead FCOM ghoul wolfenstein vault money
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Empty
PostSubject: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:34 am

Its not that the stats dont please me, its the asthetics of the rifle that i hate, for one the rife has its bolt on the left side of the gun, for somepeople thats fine but for me cycling each round just feels like a chore rather than i slick motion, to argue my point your character has to change the postion of the rifles just to pull the bolt back, (even when Aiming down sight's) i prefered the bolt being on the right like in previouse games where we could remain ADS' with continouse fire

Anyone else agree, or have a different opinion, please share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Platypus

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:43 am

No disagreements from me I to hate the left handed bolt feels like a mistake because im very sure all guns are right handed and that rifle is the only left handed weapon in the game . A mistake or laziness ''well we did the animation and rigging with the rifle but its left handed ehhhhh just leave it in'' or maybe its to show off the wedding ring on your left hand to licit some sort of emotion response i dont know i just dont like it .

but what do I know I'm just a platypus

Kudos to the mod maker that makes a proper right handed bolt animation.

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:05 am

I actually like the change. It's different, it's not the same that's in every other shooter that features a bolt action rifle. I feel it gives the game a little "personal" touch. It wouldve been really interesting if they would've randomized it a bit, so that you have both types of bolts in game instead of just the left handed, but I like the subtle change. There are left hand bolt action rifles in real life, they are kinda rare, but they are out there.

John_570

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:42 am

For my opinion i dont like it, but at the same time I do understand its something different. Preferably though, I would like a right handed bolt since I myself am a right handed person and shoot right handed
Back to top Go down
GUARDian

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:00 am

Seems like an old design choice, but no complaints from me. I remember Far Cry 2 had a left handed Springfield, and in an interview, one of the devs said it was to show off the effects of the engine or something along those lines. Either way, being a lefty myself, I think it's a neat addition, if impractical considering most firearm users, myself included in practice, shoot as if right handed

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:18 am

I have no problems with it, if it's a left handed bolt its a left handed bolt, I personally love energy weapons though which are better than guns in every Fallout game.

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
Nem

Nem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:38 am

The only thing I hate about it is the glitch when it automatically reloads when I exit the zoom too early after firing a shot. Really grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Only weird thing is the left bolt for me.....it feels wrong and i hope people can change it to a right side bolt when the GECK come's out.

Also i find it weird how you change a .308 Hunting rifle to .50 and keep the gun so small. Anti-Material Rifle was huge in NV compared to a .50 Hunting rifle in FO4.

Damage wise the Hunting rifle becomes meh at lvl 60+ (for me atleast and i got a mod that buffs it and got it chambered in .50) Even my Combat Rifle does more damage.

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:32 pm

There's quite a number of weapons and armors in Fallout 4 that I don't like, this rifle being one of them

Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 pm

I dont pay attention to its stats but I surely dont like the 3D model that much but what can you do,plus I very much love LEFT HANDED hunting rifle.
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:58 pm

JJHughes wrote:
Its not that the stats dont please me, its the asthetics of the rifle that i hate, for one the rife has its bolt on the left side of the gun, for somepeople thats fine but for me cycling each round just feels like a chore rather than i slick motion, to argue my point your character has to change the postion of the rifles just to pull the bolt back, (even when Aiming down sight's) i prefered the bolt being on the right like in previouse games where we could remain ADS' with continouse fire

Anyone else dislike the amount of Star Wars topics?

Its not that the franchise doesnt please me, its the amount of it here that I hate, for one the franchise has its best period being in the first 3 movies only, for some people thats fine but for me milking the franchise just feels like a chore rather than a slick motion, to argue my point your interests have to change from one subject to another, (even when new movie is out), I even prefered the Caesar vs NCR topics being a constant trend rather than a rapid fire of SW-themed discussions without a place and chance for anything else.

Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:03 pm

The thing is that the way you pull back they bolt, some shell casings would have hit your face closed eyes smile

inaki2307

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:29 pm

i think the zoom is too much on it and this way you can notice the shitty draw distance but i have no problems at all with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/wasteland_artworks/
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Does anyone hate that theres only 2 revolvers in the game, (and one of them is made completely redundent by the other), in New Vegas we had the 44, hunting, 357, and police revolver par from the police revolver they all had benifits and querks, the hunting and ranger sequoi had power and accuracy wheres the 357. had better speed and more common ammo, the 44 was the middle ground and the police revolver, well i nevver used the police revolver so i couldnt tell you
Perhaps i should just change this topic to "weapons we dislike in Fallout 4"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:14 am

I agree and i also miss the old school lever action firearms and massive machine guns like the FN Minmi from New Vegas and the assault rifle is in no way an assault rifle it's just some FN Minmi wannabe.
Back to top Go down
HeathenYeti

HeathenYeti

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:02 am

It seems that there is always lacking weapon diversity in Bethesda games, They should have at least a couple types of each weapon. Oh well I guess mods will fix it and Bethesda won't have work quite as hard. They benefit from long term sales of the game without having to put in any work. Liberty Prime would be proud.

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am

I don't enjoy using the hunting rifle. I kinda wish the diversity of guns was more. I might as well just wait till weapon packs are released to get more weapons. The musket is an interesting weapon to use and is different but, other than that not much of a change lol.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:29 am

I bet they have a lot of ideas on their mind at the beginning of the production. Unfortunately, in the end they only manage to achieve few. The combat system seems to be their focus for change, and they did fine for that part. But yes, the lack of weapon variety is a thing they need to improve, like seriously, it's like fallout 3 all over again for lack of choice in weapons. The mods are great though. For example, the hunting rifle, I feel the reason they cut the tactical bi-pod on marksman stock is because they were trying to input prone system or set up bi-pod behind cover maybe, but didn't quite success.
Back to top Go down
De3ta

De3ta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 pm

What really annoys me about the hunting rifle is the sounds for it. It jsut lacks that UMPH the old one did.
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:53 pm

I just really dislike the placement of the bolt on the left-hand side. It feels so inefficient and the opposite of ergonomic. Cycling would be much faster if the bolt was on the right side since the playable character is right handed. The rifle also feels like it is lacking in damage but that may have to do with the bullet sponge difficulty. I believe Bethesda did this to just exaggerate the animations; similarly why DICE made the same choice with some weapons in both Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4   Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone one else dislike the hunting rifle in FO4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next