Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

________________
FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD

________________


________________
_
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 But I'm not a gamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotJonSena

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-12-11

PostSubject: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:25 am

Hello, I am not John Cena, my name is Jon Sena and I decided to register myself on this site in order to abandon my traditions and other life ambitions in order to perform a life-time career and become an Overseer on this site.
I see this place is pretty gangster, porting textures and so forth from other games. But, I'm pretty gangster myself you see.
I pirated Fallout 4 because I knew it would be pretty non RPG-element friendly, but had doubts so I took the Jackdaw and looted sum Fallout 4 copies. However, I threw it to the sea after 20-30h of gameplay as I realized that my heart belonged for Fallout new vegas, 1 and 2.

Anyhow, hopefully I can provide this site with some dank memes which is in my expertise. I am a former professor of african-american field studies, or as I like to call it. [CENSORED]ology. A pleasure to meet you all.

Banana Dance Dancey I think these two fellas sum up how my mind works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUARDian

avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 19
Location : Austin, Texas

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:07 am

Well, that was quite the introduction. I'm going to assume you're joking about pirating Fallout 4 by making reference to the Jackdaw from Assassin's Creed 4, but I would recommend that you abstain from making comments like that in the future. Have a nice day

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceLord21

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 99
Location : the Shivering Isles

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:35 am

I feel like you're begging to get banned, but no matter. Welcome to our site Mr. Gangsta, er JOHN SENAAAAAAA

_________________
"Sheogorath is already inside each of us. You have already lost."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryumera

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-05-05
Age : 22
Location : US, Florida

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 am

Hi John Cena, Jon Sena! Welcome to GUN.

Keep the memes to a minimum level of -1 Dank, and everything should be A,OK.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubarbsm

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2015-05-14

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:01 am



doot doot

off topic I really like the changes to the reply box.

_________________


story of my life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decer

avatar

Posts : 480
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Evil Dark Syberia

Character sheet
Name: Asurah
Faction: Rapists of New World
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:47 am

It seems you was a bad booy, and u must be punished. CTD and BSOD on you!
And no toys for you on this christmas, even for butt.
Jokes away, glad to meet you)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DVAted

avatar

Posts : 5540
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 29
Location : in the forests of the night

Character sheet
Name: Archer Shepard
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:25 am

:hellobig: and Welcome to GUNetwork
We hope you'll find many interesting avenues of networking, expression, creativity and entertainment here.

We welcome enthusiasm, wit and humor.
We don't welcome discussions of illegal activities (such as piracy, hacking, narcotics and more)
We also don't welcome trolling, spamming and other anti-social behaviors. Not that you've displayed them, or shown any ill intent so far Smile just laying the framework for you.
Check out the links above my signature image. Get accustomed to them.

As long as you're aware of our rules and guidelines and understand why they're necessary,
we'll get along better than great and have a merry fun time together, in our close-knit community
GroupHug

Best regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotJonSena

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-12-11

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:18 am

@DVAted wrote:
:hellobig:  and Welcome to GUNetwork
We hope you'll find many interesting avenues of networking, expression, creativity and entertainment here.

We welcome enthusiasm, wit and humor.
We don't welcome discussions of illegal activities (such as piracy, hacking, narcotics and more)
We also don't welcome trolling, spamming and other anti-social behaviors. Not that you've displayed them, or shown any ill intent so far Smile just laying the framework for you.
Check out the links above my signature image. Get accustomed to them.

As long as you're aware of our rules and guidelines and understand why they're necessary,
we'll get along better than great and have a merry fun time together, in our close-knit community
GroupHug

Best regards

Yes sir.

@Decer wrote:
It seems you was a bad booy, and u must be punished. CTD and BSOD on you!
And no toys for you on this christmas, even for butt.
Jokes away, glad to meet you)

Sad Hahahah, likewise Very Happy

@Rubarbsm wrote:
   

doot doot

off topic I really like the changes to the reply box.

doot doot

@Ryumera wrote:
Hi John Cena, Jon Sena! Welcome to GUN.

Keep the memes to a minimum level of -1 Dank, and everything should be A,OK.


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)


@SpaceLord21 wrote:
I feel like you're begging to get banned, but no matter. Welcome to our site Mr. Gangsta, er JOHN SENAAAAAAA

You figured out my game, therefore you must die! ZAWARUDO

@GUARDian wrote:
Well, that was quite the introduction. I'm going to assume you're joking about pirating Fallout 4 by making reference to the Jackdaw from Assassin's Creed 4, but I would recommend that you abstain from making comments like that in the future. Have a nice day

Pirates Nah, we're not doing any of those things. We're uuuh, government officials here on legal business to plunder ye goods. :^)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LRC20

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-12-16
Location : The Citadel

PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:05 pm

@"NotJonSena" This guy sounds like he's going to be a legend lmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: But I'm not a gamer   

Back to top Go down
 

But I'm not a gamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Just for gamer Girl :D
» I am a gamer, like my father before me....
» Weird Gamer Guy makes a comeback
» Retro Gamer
» What FFa thinks of this term "Laming"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-