Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein ghoul body Mask Call marvel Gear boom FCOM Overhaul Armor money khan machine Superpele riot dead vault commonwealth hunk Ryse boomers NPCs daryl Reforged mandalorian
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:42 am

» Hello from nexus
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:06 am

» The Next fallout
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

unlimited carry weight vs realisim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:21 am

Two words: magic satchel.

Nah. But for me I try to be realistic in my second or third play through limiting my carry weight to 80, carry two guns(pistol and my choice of some big gun, minus the miniguns fatmans etc etc) uhm 10 stimpacks, a lot of pill like chems, the amount of ammo depends on the gun. Which is really fun for immersion.. And if I run out of ammo that's when I start picking up random guns as I kill people, use them then drop them after the ammo runs out of them.

But that first play through 50000 bullets, 2 guns, unlimited everything else.

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 am

Make sure you are using power armor at all times, increases carry weight by 50 pounds or so.

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

For fallout games i like to haord weapons and rubbish so in that case i prefer unlimited carry weight / magic sack of some sort.

But for Skyrim and Morrowind i prefer pure realism and carry weight is a part of that as well , and it gives you choices and challenges.
I remeber trying sometimes in Morrowind to bring like to much stuff with me and having to find a solution in order to get as much of my sweet earned loot to the base and merchants.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am

lukaboot wrote:
For fallout games i like to haord weapons and rubbish so in that case i prefer unlimited carry weight / magic sack of some sort.

But for Skyrim and Morrowind i prefer pure realism and carry weight is a part of that as well , and it gives you choices and challenges.
I remeber trying sometimes in Morrowind to bring like to much stuff with me and having to find a solution in order to get as much of my sweet earned loot to the base and merchants.

That's kind of ironic, considering that TES is a fantasy game. Fantasy games and realism get along about as well as a starved deathclaw and a pack of brahmins. Point is, Fallout is a lot more realistic than Morrowind, I could actually expect some sort of a spell that lets me carry all this stuff, maybe a magical sack that lets me carry literally everything I come across.

In fallout, there is a lot to hoard, and the fact that you have to pick and choose just makes finding the better loot all that much satisfying. My advice is to always stock up on booze or wear power armor for extra STR bonus, and create "Hideouts" in every part of the world. Any place where there aren't any NPCs and the containers don't respawn is a ripe place to dump your gear, rest a while. In F4, for example, I already have 3 or 4 hideouts, each one has a suit of PA with different pieces on it, plus a lot of unique weapons I can't carry anymore, or those who have outlived their usefulness. Pickman's house is a good one after you do the quest, since it's in boston and it has a chemistry set/weapon station, for example. One thing fallout is not running short of is abandoned houses and bunkers that anyone can call home.

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 am

No offense to the 'realism' types, but a game series set 200+ years in the future with Super Mutants, aliens, immortal ghouls, cryostasis, laser/plasma weapons, jetpack-toting Power Armor, magic pills that insta-cure radiation, synthetic human beings that are indistinguishable from the real thing, cyborgs, soda caps as a currency, 10 foot scorpions, toddler-sized flies, sentient robots whose minds can be uploaded into organic bodies, etc... doesn't have much more room to talk about realism than a fantasy game. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:11 am

Tesvixen wrote:
No offense to the 'realism' types, but a game series set 200+ years in the future with Super Mutants, aliens, immortal ghouls, cryostasis, laser/plasma weapons, jetpack-toting Power Armor, magic pills that insta-cure radiation, synthetic human beings that are indistinguishable from the real thing, cyborgs, soda caps as a currency, 10 foot scorpions, toddler-sized flies, sentient robots whose minds can be uploaded into organic bodies, etc... doesn't have much more room to talk about realism than a fantasy game. TongueTril

Fallout from a gameplay perspective was never a realistic game. However, I could see most of the stuff here happening. Of course, there are supermutants and ghouls which belong in the realm of science fiction, but power armor, lasers, cyborgs and bottlecap currency I could easily see.

Plus, you have to take into account that this is a much different universe than hours. Their sciences were focused towards nuclear energy and other stuff that is like sciencefiction to us. That means that things like "Magic radiation curing pills"(RAD X already exists, and Rad away is a body cleanse that basically makes you go to the bathroom a lot to get rid of radiation and everything else), Lasers, and indeed, Mutations, are not only possible, but our society today is just really backwards and won't find out about it for years, not in our lifetimes maybe. Nothing is really impossible, it's just our perspective that makes us say that, and I have to say, without getting all political, we as a species are a few hundred years behind socially, even tho we have progressed greatly in scientific and medical, as well as other fields. People in places like the middle east have not evolved past a certain point hundreds of years ago, in some select places, and even civilized first world countries are de-evolving socially. Just look at any given place that supports political correctness, like say, Mizzou. How are we supposed to make science fiction miracles a reality if we are too afraid that what we will say will offend some special little snowflake and cost us out jobs? Ridiculous. We already have things like power armor and Lasers, but they are in very early prototype stages. I am sure if we all evolved socially, we could make Fallout style miracles a reality in our world much quicker.

PostSubject: Re: unlimited carry weight vs realisim   unlimited carry weight vs realisim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

unlimited carry weight vs realisim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2