Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello GUNetwork, I need some help my GECK keeps crashing when i load or try to create a new weapon, I have re-installed it before and same results. i don't use enb's so there are no d3d9.dll files in there.

Edit: Fixed the issue by deleting the data folder and re-verifying the cache. If you want to mod then this is one of the only solutions that I know. It will re-vanilliafy your game but if you want to keep anything back it up. if its a mod like FCO then just re-install it.

If someone could go deeper into the data folder and tell me what caused this bug? It could be a weapon mesh, I read on a nexus fourm trying my best to find an article that would've helped me. Nothing there helped so I just deleted my data folder. I hope this helped someone.

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM

Last edited by SuperDemonBoy15 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the issue.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
broccolimonster

PostSubject: Re: FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:01 pm

try to uncheck some of your plugins before you run GECK but b sure those you want to edit/or set as masters is loaded. For some reason GECK can't handle a lot of plugins. Goodluck! Banana Dance

Edit: If you're using MO or the new NMM you might want to use profiles. I just make copy of my current profile then disable all plugins then enable those plugins that I need.

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:07 am

@broccolimonster wrote:
try to uncheck some of your plugins before you run GECK but b sure those you want to edit/or set as masters is loaded. For some reason GECK can't handle a lot of plugins. Goodluck! Banana Dance

Edit: If you're using MO or the new NMM you might want to use profiles. I just make copy of my current profile then disable all plugins then enable those plugins that I need.
That did not work sadly...Still ctd

Thanks though, may be handy for in the future

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]   Today at 12:03 am

Back to top Go down

FNV GECK Crashes when I try to load weapons [ FIXED ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1