Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc

PostSubject: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 am

So with the release of FO4 we have the choice to romance certain companions. First off all i thought this was great, I really like when you can romance companions. Then I saw the introduction of Piper in the Fallout shelter trailer and I thought "man she sound annoying"

How wrong I was....
I have now romanced Piper and its great! Actually its really enjoyable. Her more romantic lines does not feel weird or awkward. Its sounds like she deeply cares for my character and that makes the experience so much better and enjoyable. The only things i would like to have added are a kiss and some tender moments when things are quiet (not sex, but hugs and such Wink ) Last i would like to be able to tell my romance how much she/he means to my character as they do it when asked

Overall its been a really good first romance for me, now what do you think? Do you have other experiences with other companions? What do you think of the romance option?

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 am

I have a romance with Piper as well, but it takes more time than I care for, so I guess I won't romance any other companion, especially since i've had Piper as a companion for more than half of my playthrough (i'm guessing for about 20 hours or something) and i've gotten pretty attached to her.

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:35 pm

I for one romanced Cait instead of Piper. However, I got Cait like really late into my playthrough so it was kind of a slog to get affection with her considering how late it was. Not quite sure how Piper's quest and dialogue plays out but I must say I quite like the writing into Cait's story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:04 pm

I have romanced with Cait because she is an interesting character since i was far in the game, it took i think 12 hours straight... in one day.... She is hard to get liked by but it is at times it's hilarious when i loaded up my quicksave i would see blood on the screen from Cait's shotgun

Last edited by AwesomeNino on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:08 pm

AwesomeNino wrote:
I have romanced with Cait because she is an interesting character since i was far in the game, it took i think 12 hours straight... in one day.... She is hard to get liked by but it is at times it's hilarious when i loaded up my quicksave i would see blood on the screen from Cait's shotgun

It's not hard at all actually. Drink a lot of booze, pick a lot of locks. My character quickly ended up with high enough approval to start a relationship with her, without me even trying (I told her we were just friends).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 pm

So was it confirmed that are same sex romances available? I was talking with Preston and he was gushing about how glorious I am and then I saw a flirt option come up. I didn't select it but I am curious if they did that.

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:59 am

@Evmeister wrote:
So was it confirmed that are same sex romances available? I was talking with Preston and he was gushing about how glorious I am and then I saw a flirt option come up. I didn't select it but I am curious if they did that.

Yeah, I believe you can, haven't done it myself but I think I saw it somewhere else.

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:14 am

I'm roleplaying as Deckard from Bladerunner and having Curie as a romance option is just perfect if you get what im saying. Wink

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 am

eh gross but seriosly this a new feuture to fallout that i wouldnt expect

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:56 pm

the curie romance was really unexpected, i most say that i was quite supprised on how that turned out

Spoiler if you want to know:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   Today at 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down

FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1