Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged ghoul riot Call FCOM space dead Mask money vault commonwealth boomers Gear boom upgrades hunk wolfenstein NPCs machine Ryse body mandalorian Superpele daryl marvel khan
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:38 pm

@Veteranalpha

I know there are gas mask but i want to see more realistic gas masks like from fallout new vegas gas masks mods i seen like military gas mask that has digital camos on em
Back to top Go down
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:37 pm

VeteranAlpha96 wrote:
hollowtips18 wrote:
Other mods I like to see is post apocalyptic clothing such as the gas mask and bags.

Umm you do know that there are gas masks in Fallout 4? 3 to be exact, assault gas mask, gas mask with goggles and a standard gas mask. TongueTril

I know there are gas mask but i want to see more realistic gas masks like from fallout new vegas gas masks mods i seen like military gas mask that has digital camos on em
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Unlimited companions, increased limb damage / damage from everything, and Hardcore mode.

I'm always interested for quest mods and the like, seeing what kind of unique weapons the new weapon mod system will make possible, and so on. Mostly I never know what to hope for, and I'm always positively surprised.

Expansions on the town building maybe? I'd also like the companions to be knocked unconscious like in the older games, at least for the duration of combat, and not just sit.

William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 pm

A mod that expands on Diamond City would be great, there's so much untouched places that could be put to good use.

Not to mention the top of the home plate isn't affected by the workbench (maybe through console idk) It's just a big empty room.
Back to top Go down
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:54 am

Stuff from previous games would be interesting to see, such as Hellfire armor from Fallout 3. It would just make sense to see that in use by the Brotherhood, but no such luck vanilla. Also NCR things would be awesome too. I actually saw a screenshot of an NCR Ranger armor WIP on Nexus and i'm definitely looking forward to that.

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 am

Most definetly a better harcore mod, more mod options for melee weapons, unlimited companions and absolutely more quests that aren't radiant quests.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Noah_Burns

Noah_Burns

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Classic Fallout Weapons would be great, I personally dont like the weapons of Fallout 4, I would love to see more weapons from Fallout 1, 2, tactics, 3, and NV in the game. Also The 10mm Looks like garbage in F4

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:22 am

Rideable, armored brahmins. Who wouldn't want to charge into battle against an army of super mutants riding on a war cow?

Cnote1024

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:24 am

Probably something around the l lines of warhammer 40k or maybe realism stuff like gasmasks

Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 pm

i for one would absolutely love to see a rendition of the Midwestern BoS armor in this game. it is easily one of the most unique looking power armors in the Fallout series and would be really awesome to see this in game now. There was a very well made, professional quality one made for New Vegas and i used it all the time. Maybe the modder will make it again, i sure hope so.

Other than that, even though it doesn't fit the environment in the slightest, i really want me some Ranger Combat Armor again, that stuff was epic.

For weapons, i'm just hoping for the Millenia team to make a fierce comeback and put some real guns into the game. The current assault rifle really doesn't sit well with me. it's like a steampunk gun or something.

And of course some lovely quest mods would be great!

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Would like to see another DUST- inspired mod for Fallout 4. It offered a completely different experience as I never played the FNV on hardcore until then. It could also do what ever it wanted as it was set years after the FNV story. And dragbody's armours would also be nice. Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 1f603
Back to top Go down
xxxperez1327

xxxperez1327

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Oliver queen mod from the cw arrow tv series
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:09 am

RangerJosh wrote:
Would like to see another DUST- inspired mod for Fallout 4. It offered a completely different experience as I never played the FNV on hardcore until then. It could also do what ever it wanted as it was set years after the FNV story. And dragbody's armours would also be nice.  Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 1f603

Oh, that would be phenomenal! I think a DUST styled mod would be really nice to have for this game.

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 am

Stealth assassin's be it robots, synths or androids.

After learning more about the Chinese Stealth "program" it would be awesome to see.

Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 5372790522_54dc0796be_b
Back to top Go down
Great Teacher Alex

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:48 pm

I would love to see a mod that lets the player play in the pre war era in the commonwealth or other pre war areas and complete quests that might even expand on the lore like maybe stopping Chinese spies from causing terror in the commonwealth.
Back to top Go down
gabet347

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:17 am

I would really like to see an "unequip all" option in the apparel section of the pipboy at the very least. Ideally, I'd love a mod that lets you link, or group different armor pieces together so that you can equip, or unequip a whole outfit/armor set. Then you could edit your groups and mix and match outfits if need be. I'm having a hard time thinking of exactly how this sort of idea could work though. There are just so many different armor pieces and varieties, I feel like there needs to be some new way to organize them all in your inventory.

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:00 pm

It would seem that it is possible that your wife/husband could actually be alive. If u look at the body it looks like the bullet is opposite of his/her heart as well as the cyro-chamber freezing his/her wound from bleeding out. Just a prediction for a potential dlc or mod basis. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:59 am

i really like to see a mod that make weapon holstered like FO3/NV, not magically disappear like FO4
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:51 pm

JoJoman45 wrote:
It would seem that it is possible that your wife/husband could actually be alive. If u look at the body it looks like the bullet is opposite of his/her heart as well as the cyro-chamber freezing his/her wound from bleeding out. Just a prediction for a potential dlc or mod basis. Smile

I honestly expected a dick move from bethesda on that regard that you'd encounter him/her but recreated as a Synth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.   Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mods you would like to see in Fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next