Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
upgrades boom Superpele hunk ghoul daryl commonwealth boomers Gear NPCs wolfenstein Call khan machine mandalorian Mask riot vault Ryse FCOM Reforged money space marvel body dead
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billynoggs

Billynoggs

Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Well, what's there to say really?

I'm new to the forums / website and as of now I am here typing away in attempt to break the ice and let my presence be known to the rest of the community.

I guess I can start with do I have an modding experience? The answer is no. I never made my own mods except for making ENB presets. And I don't really consider that modding the slightest bit. More of a fine tuned touch is a better way to put it.

(Side note) I used to do level design with the source engine at an advanced level. Not that really applies to anything here, but I do know general terminology as far as textures, 3d mapping lingo goes.
I'm willing to learn modding from this prestigious community with a given amount of time and patience. Can't wait to see future FO4 mods next year!

I was born and raised in the US of A and proud of it!

I also enjoy the pleasures of playing guitar, I've been playing for little of a decade, certified shredding for the last 3 years \m/ >_< \m/

(work related) I'm currently working for Brunswick BCGP, basically what I do is build special ops and enforcement boats for law enforcement and special ops teams for the navy and such. < cool job

I'm very artistic at heart and I express my inner creativity in many different ways.

And last but not least, I am currently working on a small fallout mini series called "Dead Vegas" themed by the walking dead. KUDOS to Dragbody for the awesome Daryl Dixon companion And Rick Grimes Race and outfit.

Link to the preview:

Welp, that about wraps er' up. Mod on!
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:57 am

Hello and Welcome to The GUN Community fellow wanderer!

You will find a lot of great mods here made by great modders. Some mods require access to them but to gain that you just have to be active.

Start a discussion, join in a discussion, help a fellow community member or post screenshots.

For more questions you can look at this topic at hand. https://www.gunetwork.org/faq
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Glad to see you're also doing a zombie apocalypse play through of New Vegas Very Happy Here's a a couple of screenshots of my current play through with a nuclear winter twist

Correctional Facility Blues:

Surrounded:

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the GUNetwork! Have a great time and be sure to make alot of friends. Everyone is welcomed here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Welcome to the community Billy! I had a interview with SAFE Boats once, unfortunately didn't pan out. Would have been cool building their Mark VI.

You'll find people are willing help you learn to mod here but they usually want you to try and self learn a little on your own somewhat first. Most people here use Blender.

You'll enjoy the people here and and when the chatbox unlocks at 30 posts, pop on in!

Billynoggs

Billynoggs

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:30 pm

@"kakashininja1" Nice preset, and sorry for the late replies. I've been on a FO4 binge all weekend and just got home from work TongueTril

@"Evmeister" Thanks, for the tips and welcome. And I'm taking a break from learning modding due to my FO4 addiction at the moment, lol. However I will be working on the show again soon, and then jump back on the "LURN2MOD" train again after my FO4 binge is over.

@"William Lionheart" @"TheThompsonBoss" Thanks guys!

skyrimgamernoob

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome to the community bud!
Back to top Go down
redmooose

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 am

Hey man, the video looks great! Remember to cross post it to the fallout video section if you havent already!
Back to top Go down
Math486c

Math486c

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Well hello there Billynoggs and welcome to the GUN, enjoy your time here.

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.   Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, heard a lot about this place.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1