Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwninronan

PostSubject: Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 pm

I know, I know... I should be able to answer this myself, but I'm getting mixed messages. See, the problem is I don't know how well (or if I even can) run Fallout 4.

People say that if you can run Skyrim on high, you'll be fine (which I can). Apparently the logic in this is because they run on the same engine.

However, when I go to canyourunit.com, system requirements lab tells me it's a no-go. More specifically, they tell me that I need a NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent when I in fact have a Radeon HD 8970M. They also tell me I need a Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent when in fact I have a  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz.

I pre-ordered the pip boy edition for PC. Was this wise, or should I exchange it for the Xbox one? Thank you so much in advance!  

My Specs:

More Specs:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

if you cancel your pc pipboy edition you wont get a xbox pipboy edition so id wait if i were you pal but in all fairness you should get low or medium settings like me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archi

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

I must... Say that It's not worth a sad-face on premiere :/. Specially core make's me feel that It might not work out. In your situation I whould rather buy it on Xbox One to don't get dissapoited. BUT thats just my opinion just a little words of wisdom *kappa* That comes from my experience with game. Wish ya luck tough and chose wisely.
(Oh and if u have Pip-Boy edition JUST DON'T)

Just master race thing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Thanks everyone. I haven't been on here for awhile, so I forgot how nice everyone was.

I think what I'll do is I'll buy Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, but keep the pipboy edition. Then, I'll just sell the physical copy of the PC game. It's like I heard someone say on some forum; "you can only play Fallout 4 your first time once."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?   Today at 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Should I change my pre-order from PC to Xbox One?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1