Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:45 pm

For sure. A lot of untapped potential still left... and achievements to hunt down. I actually have been putting off tearing my house apart to find my copy of Fallout 3 to possibly redeem to Steam. GOTY Edition too, no less. Ah, but I shall be spending months in the Boston Wasteland before I will be able to hear the call of the D.C. Wasteland again... unless sometime in 2020 they've discovered how to mod the Mojave and D.C. Wastelands into Fallout 4.

The next five years are gonna be very interesting, I feel. But I will always return to where we began.

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Probably. More for the modding than anything else though. I'm sure fallout 4 will be enough to satisfy me in every other aspect until modding for it really takes off. I have a feeling though that the improvements in 4 are going to be so good that I just won't feel compelled to go back for a while.

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Of course I will. There's still so many mods I haven't tried, achievements I haven't unlocked, there's even quests and dialogue I've never seen and/or heard before. For example, I never tried the Legion or Mr. House playthroughs in New Vegas. I never helped President Eden in Fallout 3 either. Plus there's still mods that are unfinished, but that will come out and no doubt be awesome as all hell. I've even thought about getting all the older Fallout titles and playing them all in order.

Also there's the fact that I wont be able to run Fallout 4 on my computer. So yeah.

YeezusJeezus

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Sometimes I will, maybe to take a break from 4. Not often though.

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Well, I still play FO1 & 2 so I think its a yes for me

TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 am

For FONV, Heck yeah! I love NV and really it was my first exposure to the Fallout lore and world. I'll defiantly go back and forth between the two games. However I think for the first few weeks prior to FO4's release, I'll probably be obsessed with that first.

FO3? Actually....I'm not sure on that one. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and I really liked it. However my gaming computer actually has trouble running it and it's not as good as NV in my opinion. I'm sure I'll go back to it eventually though.

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:32 am

The only reason I go back to previous fallouts is because a bunch of new or old mods i didnt see before interest me, but seeing as to how I got that out of my system and fallout 4 is here. I dont think so.
While modders are still working up on fallout 4 content though I may try my hand in fallout 2, but only after I quenched my thirst on fallout 4.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valkyriimerc

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40 pm

I always go back everyone once in a while to check out mods and stuff but otherwise I just keep it sitting there. I usually have an urge to play everyone once in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Only the older games untill fo4 has graphical mods as the way it looks like now is unplayable for me.
And the voiced protagonist thingie ...... why bethesda why ..

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
momuse88

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:25 pm

I personally have no problem with having a voiced protagonist. Sure, it shaves off my potential playthrough as pre-ALS Stephen Hawking (bing bing mod idea!), but it doesn't hamper storytelling at all. Just my opinion here, but I've never felt more connected to a character in an RPG than when I was playing as Geralt. I don't think modding potential will be hampered too badly either since there is enough dialogue present that gamers will probably splice it up if they are determined to have a fully voiced quest mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?   Today at 8:28 am

Back to top Go down

Will you revisit the previous Fallouts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2