Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body khan Ryse wolfenstein dead riot boomers Gear commonwealth ghoul FCOM machine daryl Armor boom money vault Superpele Reforged Overhaul Call Mask marvel NPCs hunk mandalorian
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xxShepardxx

xxShepardxx

So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Try creating a shortcut for your fnv4gb.exe and adding this line to the target name
Code:
-SteamAppId 22490 -laaexe .\FalloutNV4GB.exe
or
Code:
-SteamAppId 22490
or
Code:
-laaexe .\FalloutNV4GB.exe
Back to top Go down
xxShepardxx

xxShepardxx

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:22 pm

If the main menu doesnt load up you should check your recently added .esp files, its most likely one of those.
Back to top Go down
xxShepardxx

xxShepardxx

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Well thats unfortunate. The last thing i would probably do is delete all the files from game folder exept "data" folder, and then verify game cache in steam. Then reinstall everything like NVSE, 4GB, GECK...
If you gonna do that i suggest you to export your load order in a text file through FOMM, if you're using it.
But maybe you should wait for someone else to answer, there might be some other ways to fix your problem.
=========================
NVM i figured you already did that. Try moving your save files somewhere else on a hard drive along with the Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini and see if the game loads.
Back to top Go down
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:35 pm

I had the same issue with 4gb. I'm not sure what exactly caused it, but i was able to fix it by verifying the game cache through Steam. Whatever was missing was brought back that way.

Verify Cache:

Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:55 pm

How long has it been happening?

onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Any chance you could post a screenshot of your folder hierarchy? Obviously don't post any personal information but a cropped image of the explorer window should help, most likely in the base folder and in the 4GB enabler folder.

xxShepardxx

xxShepardxx

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:18 pm

So, did you fixed your problem? Have you tried a complete clean install without mods and all?
Back to top Go down
myuhinny

myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Wouldn't having the game installed in the steam folder be the problem? I know that I have always been told and have seen many say to install fallout NV fallout 3 and oblivion somewhere other then the steam directory in the program folder or you can run into problems. I always have mine installed in my game folder.
Back to top Go down
xxShepardxx

xxShepardxx

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Nah, thats not the problem. I have the game installed in steamapps and it always worked, besides the times when i installed some crappy mods that doesnt allow the main menu to load or crash the game or worse. But nothing like OP's problem, like nothing helps.
Back to top Go down
Enomer

Enomer

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Make sure that your fallout ini and documents fallout NV folder with you save files is located in documents and not in say one drive or some silly place. Also be sure to run your fallout launcher through steam before running the 4gb patch. There are also many different arguments to run depending on your setup listed of the 4gb updated page i would recommend looking into.
Back to top Go down
onowrouzi

onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:13 am

If it works without mods I'd imagine it has something to do with 4GB enabler and nvse not getting along.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:03 am

onowrouzi wrote:
If it works without mods I'd imagine it has something to do with 4GB enabler and nvse not getting along.

I heard this happening when using the standard NVSE with the Non-Gore version of Fallout. Not sure if that is true or even relevant in this case. I don't believe anyone suggested refreshing the NVSE install. Then I'd verify the cache, finally download a fresh copy of the 4gb program and reinstalling it again. That should cover most common aspects of problems related to this.

If that don't work and it did work before. Check the requirements for NVSE and the extender. Might be a windows requirement that has a need to be updated (or has been updated and needs to be rolled back to a previous version).

That is about all I got for this. It is a confusing one to say the least.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)   So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game) Empty

Back to top Go down

So problem with Fallout... sweet! (running game)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1