Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabet347

PostSubject: Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.    Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:47 am

Loving the new Halloween theme, first off. Really making it feel like Halloween.
So I've really been wanting to get into voice acting. I know many people won't continue to mod new vegas since 4 is right around the corner (22 days  FalloutTitle), and I'm not sure exactly how implementing custom dialogue in fallout 4 will work seeing as how the dialogue system has been revamped, but I want to make myself available for anyone who needs any dialogue work done in future quest mods. I have a lot of ideas for quest mods that I'd like to make myself (although I'm still learning) and would like to use that opportunity to get more assimilated with voice acting in general. With that, I'd also be willing to work with other modders who need voice actors. I don't really have experience, however I practice a lot randomly in my spare time cause it's always been something I've been interested in. I think using quest mods as an entry way into the world of voice acting sounds really fun. I plan on getting a decent mic after I get some more real practice in, too. Of course I'd also be willing to "try-out" if necessary. Just wanted to throw this out there for future reference. I can't wait to see all the possibilities fallout 4 will offer as far quest mods, mods in general, and to see all the great ideas you guys have. Thanks for reading. BigGrin

PostSubject: Re: Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.    Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:49 am

Putting a link to a video of you talking or something would help out mod makers (speaking from experience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
gabet347

PostSubject: Re: Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.    Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:56 am

That's a good suggestion, thank you. I'll definitely get on that.

PostSubject: Re: Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.    Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:38 pm

When fallout 4 does come out with their mod tool, i feel as though it may contain snippets of animations or words that the player character says in order to string together full sentences. Otherwise i have no idea how on earth people are going to be able to make mods where the player character talks.

As for the other characters and voice acting in general, i'm sure it would be good to make yourself a video as stated before, that way mod makers have something to go off of and can decide if they could use your voice. Best of luck!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.    Today at 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Voice Acting for Future Quest Mods.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1