Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout series sale poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will the Fallout games be on sale?
1. Yes
91%
 91% [ 10 ]
2. No
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
3. Maybe (explain why)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
chaotic_mayhem

PostSubject: Fallout series sale poll   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:10 pm

So what is this? Welp, we are less than a month away from Fallout 4. And while people are getting ready to feel the feels that we have been waiting for since Fallout 3.

Most people are wondering, and some people on here might be too were wondering. "Will the REST of the Fallout games be on sale?"

I mean think about it: You buy Fallout 4. And get the rest of the series at sale price. And therefore you won't have to wait for Winter sale, Quake Con, or Summer Sale. You will have all the Fallout to your desire...and feels. and mods. But mostly feels.

What are your thoughts GUN?

Last edited by chaotic_mayhem on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misused the word "to" should've put "too instead.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Young Alek

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:18 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. Bethesda's going to make a pretty penny off Fallout 4, and putting the others on sale might bring more players to the Fallout community, which only makes Bethesda more money. It's genius.

... With that being said, I don't actually know anything about finances, so I don't even know if that's a solid business plan.
\[ T]/

Last edited by Young Alek on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaotic_mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:23 pm

@Young Alek wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised. Bethesda's going to make a pretty penny off Fallout 4, and putting the others on sale might bring more players to the Fallout community, which only makes Bethesda more money. It's genius.

... With that being said, I don't actually know anything about finances, so I don't even know if that's a solid business plan. \[ T]/

Plus if i recall correctly the other Elder Scroll games went on sale when Skyrim was launched. The opportunity is there and hopefully they can pounce on that.

You can call it 'dirty business' in a way that you are cashing in on the other Fallout games, but either way it's a win-win situation for both Valve and Bethesda. Not just Valve but sites like Humble Bundle or GoG for example that offers bundle packs that include Fallout games or just the Fallout games in general.

Itry3221

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Probably, Steam's included Fallout 3, New Vegas, and the older games by Interplay in bundles many a time..

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:34 am

Well they should already be doing this anyway, or atleast in the coming days, to capitalize on the Fallout 4 hype and then get triple the profits. I mean....Todd just wants that dosh.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:38 pm

I have no doubt that they'll put the older games on sale. Fallout 4 has been hyped into orbit so Bethesda knows they'll make a lot of cash off of it, and I see no repercussions for putting the rest on sale if anything it just attracts new people to the Fallout franchise. Imagine you were someone who has never played any Fallout game, and one day you hop onto steam and see "Fallout Franchise Sale!!" you look see ALL of the games on sale and it's like "Eh lets see what its like.". Boom Bethesda just got another Fallout Fan another Fallout 4 player and more dosh.

No don't touch my candles don't touch any of my candles.
"It is me. Chumbucket! Master wrench jockey, and skilled Blackfinger, and acolyte to the Angel Combustion who beseeches you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarvardKing

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:52 pm

I believe it will be a Fallout or Bethesda sale, it only makes cents no typo lol

I mean a new release is to generate money and if you can't meet specs or you've never played a fallout game and you don't want to "waste" 60 dollars on fallout 4 with all it's Bean Town glory you may just shell out 5-15 for the other fallout games and see if you truly enjoy them, which most people will.

They do contain a little something for everybody especially once you start adding mods to the mix. Which we all know make a world of difference.

Young Alek

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:25 pm

@HarvardKing wrote:
it only makes cents

[sigh] +1.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout series sale poll   Today at 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Fallout series sale poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1