Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Favorite DLC in Fallout
Operation: Anchorage
8%
 8% [ 8 ]
The Pitt
5%
 5% [ 5 ]
Broken Steel
21%
 21% [ 22 ]
Point Lookout
14%
 14% [ 15 ]
Mothership Zeta
3%
 3% [ 3 ]
Dead Money
10%
 10% [ 10 ]
Honest Hearts
7%
 7% [ 7 ]
Old World Blues
14%
 14% [ 15 ]
Lonesome Road
18%
 18% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 105

AuthorMessage
Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am

All. There is literally none that I dislike. I love the dlcs even more than the base game.

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:34 pm

I have to go with The Pitt, hands down. Such a great dlc. Sure, collecting all of those damn steel ingots were a pain in the ass, but hearing that sound of a platinum trophy unlocking was worth the frustration.

My Mods:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jazxsora

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 pm

While a lot of people seem to dislike it, I love honest hearts. Zion is beautiful and very well designed, the weapons added are awesome, and I love the story of the tribes and Joshua. Joshua is probably one of my favorite characters in all of fallout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Hu-mungus
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:49 pm

I really loved Anchorage. After a while stuff got boring, i explored everything and nothing was really a challenge anymore. When i stepped into that VR Pod and found myself struggling for ammo and weapons while fighting Chinese soldier and watching my health i finally got excited with this new challenge. That Winterized T51-b as a final reward made me even more excited after i found out it doesn't need repairs.

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:52 pm

I got a tie here folks for number one. But heres my top 5
1. Dead Money + Point Lookout.

Dead Money I freaken love this DLC. Survival Horror in Fallout? Whats not to love? For this DLC alone, I put on Hardcore Mode, and the drugs are bad mod to make sure I have little to no advantage to the Sierra Madre. Why? Because its fun. I have even made up my own set of rules.
The Rules if you want to try my way out yourself. :

And then there is Point Lookout, a creepy Diliverance feel and inbred swamp folk. Jesus, whats not to love? Plus you got the even creepier Norman Bates like Motel, the spy story, and Desmond Lockhart.

2. LoneSome Road
Very Linear, but this did answer some of my long asked questions. Plus you just gotta love Ulysses's voice. If your NCR, you meet your polar opposite here. A Legion Courier meets an NCR Courier. Why this linear story works so well is because all of this is just between the courier and Ulysses. None else can be involved in their beef. Therefore, nothing else can become a distraction. No other quest. Your here for answers, and thats all. Just like the DLC's name sake, you are on this Lonesome road with Ulysses. And that is why I love the Ulysses Companion. Two sides of the same coin. Ying and Yang. Good and Bad. Ulysses and Courier Six.

3. Old World Blues.
Its funny as fuck. And interesting, and doesnt take itself too serious like the other DLC for NV seems to do. I mean, I get to flirt with my brain in that....never thought I'd say that again. But this time its about a game, so its not that wierd. Come on, its whacky and makes fun of so much sci-fi and 50's B-Movie's that you gotta love it. BEHOLD THE EVIL DOCTOR MOBIOUS, AND HIS LEGION OF ROBOT SCORPIONS! Plus ya know, that legendary bloatfly's a challenge and a half.

4. The Pitt.
I like the Pitt, but must admit I was a bit disappointed. I mean the Pitt was meant to be this great hell on earth, it was meant to be a place of decay and destruction. I got sooo hyped when I heard I was going there. Then I arrived. And yes, it was a horrible place. But i dont know I was expecting something more than we got. Talking Someguy mod level of morality and pushing the envelope. Dead children, genocide, and all that. Aesthetically speaking it was wonderful, very monsterous, but I wanted something more. So, maybe I am asking a bit too much. Or maybe I have issues who knows?

5. Has to Be Zion.
I love Cowboys, I love Indians. I love the whole Western Motif that New Vegas has. Know what I love more though? The Burned Man, Joshua Mother Fucking Graham. Sure, people seem to have a problem with Zion, which I dont see why they would but I love it. Its beautiful, its fun, and its got a nice story to go with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Point lookout and OWB. Point lookout has dope enemies and OWB was fun to explore and it also gives you a dope safe house that could be expanded with mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P7

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

Honest Hearts and Point Lookout. I love the tribal element to Honest Hearts and I think Point Lookout had incredible atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?   Today at 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Which Fallout DLC is your favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8