Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom Gear boomers ghoul vault Ryse money daryl wolfenstein mandalorian NPCs Superpele Reforged dead hunk machine Call FCOM marvel body upgrades khan space commonwealth Mask riot
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFlagbearer

TheFlagbearer

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 pm

I only use rifles and pistols. I find grenade launchers and missile launchers too cumbersome. If I'm in combat against a group and I happen to have a grenade or dynamite I haven't sold yet, I'll use it. My loadout almost always consists of a 9mm pistol, a rifle and a knife.

Energy weapons are also a big no-no from me. They feel awkward to use so i never invest my time in using them.
Back to top Go down
Moshkau

Moshkau

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Sniper rifles, can't seem to use them in FNV It just feels too "clunky" and i don't really don't get the feels that I have a sniper rifle in my hands. Which is weird cause Fallout is the only exception in all other FPS games that I played they felt alright.
Back to top Go down
redmooose

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:53 pm

I very rarely find my self using any sort of hand to hand weapons like spike knuckles or power fists, I always think of them as being underpowered even though they aren't :/
Back to top Go down
falloutgods69

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm

missile launcher and any type of grenade really. I'm almost always doing a melee or sniper type of play through.
Back to top Go down
GUARDian

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:04 pm

I never really cared much for heavy weapons, and of them, I seem to have used the least is the Gatling Laser . I guess I always thought it was pretty overpowered seeing as how Fawkes is basically invincible with it.

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:27 pm

The fatman and the experimental MIRV due to the amount of mini nuke that is rarely found and the fact that it will end you faster than you can say shit.

Nochance

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:52 pm

All shotgun weapons, i hate them.
Back to top Go down
Platypus

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:36 pm

in New vegas its definitely the sawn off shotgun, single shotgun and the multiplas rifle what a wonder that weapon is .

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Anything unarmed, melee, and heavy to a degree (though I do use it sometimes). As for small guns I almost never use the Chinese pistol or the sawed off shotgun.

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
LuiZFG

LuiZFG

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm

I don't use Energy weapons, Launchers and Unarmed. Most of my gear are a sniper rifle, a pistol and a melee weapon.

The right to be a God...
Back to top Go down
Lillandoniril

Lillandoniril

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Unarmed and heavy weapons

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Most times stuff like brass knuckles or bats.....mostly any melee weapon unless its from a mod like Millenia's KA-BAR. Explosive weapons like missle launchers aren't my thing either. Grenade rilfe i like tough.

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Vanilla Weapons, I'll occasionally use the cheat terminal to spawn them into my inventory to make my videos more "Lore friendly"..

I love plasma and energy weapons, but I can't find any halfway decent mods out there that fit my taste.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Itry3221 wrote:
Vanilla Weapons, I'll occasionally use the cheat terminal to spawn them into my inventory to make my videos more "Lore friendly"..

I love plasma and energy weapons, but I can't find any halfway decent mods out there that fit my taste.

Try mr radioactive's weapon collection its good work and you probably like it ( dont forgte the star wars weapons found on g.u.n.).
Back to top Go down
iCuez

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Throughout every single playthrough of New Vegas and Fallout 3, I have almost never used Unarmed weapons. Why would I want to get in a deathclaws face when I could turn its head into bits with an Anti Material Rifle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 pm

I've barely ever used Unarmed weapons unless I have the rare playthrough suitable for them (I've been completely unarmed a fair number of times, but utilizing things like Brass Knuckles and Power Fists...it basically never happens).

I'd like to use plasma-type weapons more, but I usually can't persuade myself to accommodate the aiming necessary to make the one-second travel time of that bolt connect as opposed to a laser whenever I have the choice between the weapon types.

All in all, Guns are ordinarily my thing. The heavier ones go unused even more than plasma or unarmed, though...Miniguns, rocket launchers, you name it; if it's big and causes a tremendous boom, there's a substantial chance that I've only resorted to it in absolute emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Guerillia

Guerillia

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:13 am

I rarely use melee or unarmed weapons in fallout I prefer lasers or shotguns
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:13 am

Big guns and melee weapons. I don't like using big guns because some of them, such as rocket launchers and fat man have way to high a chance of back firing on you. Ever had a follower run in front of you just as you launch a mini nuke? I have and the result is not pretty. I don't like using melee weapons because, I like unarmed better. Why? Cause you can still use special moves like the ranger take down with unarmed weapons. That and punching something with a ballistic fist is just plain great.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm

I barely use weapons like Flamethrower,Minigun etc,just the big guns.They just dont appeal to me like dont get me wrong I love the minigun but just Fallout's minigun isnt good thats why I rather have a modded one but I stopped using bulky weapons.
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am

Lasers/plasma, grenades, mines, melee, explosives. I stay away from those. I prefer bullets.

I ignore the following vanilla bullet weapons:
Varmint rifle
single shotgun
riot shotgun(way too OP. I prefer the hunting shotgun)
any SMG
Any gun that uses .22
any .45 guns(mainly because I inhale bullets like air and nobody sells enough for me to use)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next