Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein Superpele dead ghoul marvel NPCs commonwealth vault boom machine khan mandalorian boomers Gear daryl Reforged body Call upgrades Ryse Mask hunk FCOM space riot money
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How would you improve power armour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Gyrard wrote:
I want power armor's strength to actually function beyond combat by giving greater success rates at intimidation checks, as well as allowing you to simply rip doors off their hinges instead of lockpicking them.

I had a similar thought, that Power Armor should allow for physically breaking down basic locked doors and containers.
Back to top Go down
waldus

waldus

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:44 pm

i would want shoulder mounted weapons. would totally make me feel like an armored god, or like the pilot of one of these...

How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Ms-06k
which i would love to see modded in one day. How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 1f609
Back to top Go down
stfdmn

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Gyrard wrote:
I want power armor's strength to actually function beyond combat by giving greater success rates at intimidation checks, as well as allowing you to simply rip doors off their hinges instead of lockpicking them.

What's wrong with handling bobby pins to lockpick doors with Power Armor gloves(gauntlets) on? Perfectly doable...

Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 pm

I hope somebody make's it that there are also visual changes to power armor. Basic power armor (A model) is just rusty and when you upgrade it the rust is gone and stats increase thats it. Would be cooler if there are diffrences between upgrades

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Exo suits that act like they do in Advanced Warfare: No armor options(You can still wear your outfit), but they have unlimited sprint when worn(No AP drain when sprinting), same movement speed as without power armor, and a special jet pack that instead of letting you fly enables you to "Exo jump", or basically jump up high into the air, twice. Obviously, you still don't take fall damage, and you cannot breathe underwater like with the power armor. Thankfully, our forum member Kazzy already uploaded quite a few AW assets, so once the geck comes out, we can make this a reality. I would also love the implementation of AW armor pieces, so you can really mix and match like in AW. If someone can take my go to outfit, the Fuel outfit and all the pieces, I will seriously be thankful. I want that outfit in F4.

Other than that, the other 2 power armored suits I would like to see recreated would be the Spartan Suit(Rechargable shields need to be taken down before your armor and health start going down) and Iron man suit(Faster Fusion Core drain, but you get all the abilities of the iron avenger, including his arsenal of weapons, free jet pack with no fuel drain, Repulsors that don't drain your ammo and advanced UI, amongst other things). The goliath suit in AW has the right idea, thankfully that feeling of invincibility is mostly recreated in F4.

But what I am interested in is if somebody will make a full pledged MECHA mod. I mean actual fighting robots like you see in japanese manga and anime, giant fuckbots that make Power Armor look like fancy toys and tower the biggest enemies in the game. Obviously, you will have to take them off when entering indoors and going into boston downtown, but the large, open countryside is yours for the taking.

Makavelitheboss

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 pm

From the first time I entered the power armor, I started thinking what a good space marine armor could come out of it. Just think, the armor is perfect and it fits really well with the power you get when you are inside.
Back to top Go down
Mexximum

Mexximum

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Thought the same thing,
with some Cyclone Missile Launcher (WH40), or for close combat integrated power claws. For Protection a Storm shield. In my opinion, if somebody sees a power armor thats coming after you, it´s not like "hey there is coming a ton of meat", they should think " f+++ there is coming the walking dead". Sry again for my poor english. How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 1f61e

Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 am

I've learned to love PA after using it a lot of times, but I can get why there would be many issue's using one.

I love the ability to jump onto rooftops and from great heights to the ground.

But realisticly speaking you're probably going to crash down the building (Unstable by age/destruction not to mention just wooden structures) or just end up creating a huge crater and might be stuck in it.

On board weapons would be a great addition like said before.

Stat booster entirely: Melee + Power Armour swing = increased damage.

Iron Man's abilities would be nice indeed.

Ability to recharge your suit outside of using Fusion Cores: Charging Station, idle charger?

Deployable EMP's: disable enemy turrets, robots and hell even enemy PA.

Night vision is a must I agree.

Intimidation booster.

And ofcourse I agree with the A.I:

Not only for maintaining your health and radiation illness but would be also usefull for combat situations.

I really, really love the A.I in Red VS Blue, they are all unique and have their own personalities.

Adding stuff like an energy field to protect you (focusing the strength at the most critical area).

Hell even the ability to calculate who or what you need to target first during a combat mode.

IDK if it's even remotely possible to add those things in a mod, it would be rather cool.

Not to mention if you have different A.I's with different personalities you could add bonuses and debuff's as well.

Example A.I Omega stands for Anger: Boost in intimidation, lower charisma.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve power armour?   How would you improve power armour? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you improve power armour?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3