Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul hunk marvel boom money dead NPCs riot machine boomers Superpele commonwealth Reforged Call Mask khan mandalorian ghoul wolfenstein Gear body daryl vault Armor FCOM Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jtucker40

jtucker40

The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:35 pm

I love this idea! I always take for granted that big mod authors are other really interesting people outside of Fallout. Great job!

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Loving this new feature. Great to see this on site! Keep up the good work Rex and keep on making great mods for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Colonel_Skifell

Colonel_Skifell

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Keep up with The Modder's Corner! I found it very fun to read and I'd love to see more! Keep up with the great work.

KeyboardKing

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 pm

@Tesvixen You did a great job on the interview! Looking forward to that interview with yourself bucktoothed

@Cpt.Rex Its cool learning more about you bud! thanks for opening up about your process of becoming a modder. I like the whole starting small and then working your way up come up you had. I am sort of playing with the idea to make some mods of my own so ill keep that in mind.

Ps. Big fan of all those animations you have done.

"Death is the final unknown."
The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

I think it would be cool if someone did in game poses of an interview with the right faces and armors

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Super!

At last the idea of an interview has come to life!!

Thank you, @Tesvixen !

Great interview! Anxious to see some more soon :-)

Shoe21

Shoe21

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:38 pm

A tatooine worldscape? What form will you accept payment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:42 am

It's awesome to learn more about the members of our great community...

Great interview guys, maybe Dragbody will come next, or an interview regarding Fallout: Frontier or the new updates on Project Brazil?
Back to top Go down
danbrother

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:21 am

@Tesvixen - just an idea - what do you think, will it be possible to combine yor future interviews with some photos of the "hero"? If, of course, if the "hero" doesn't mind :-)
In my opinion it would make the interviews more open and personal, and make us, GUNers, even happier =)

Lord0Vile

Lord0Vile

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 pm

These are certainly interesting to read, it's always nice to get to know a bit about the people who create the content we all use to enrich our gaming experiences.
Back to top Go down
Atrocither

Atrocither

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:06 pm

...Never heard of this guy before. Can anyone link me to his page/mods?
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm

@Atrocither

he's one of the overseers here and one of the greatest modders around,  stay active on the forums and you'll soon get to know him and his mods are in the approved section Smile

his profile can be found here https://www.gunetwork.org/u3
Back to top Go down
Kuroneel

Kuroneel

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Reading this really made me kick back and relax even more. Real cool that they do this kind of stuff here. Though I never thought that Cpt.Rex is in his late 30s. I guess that's life, expect the unexpected.

No matter the circumstances, no matter what happens around me, I never rely on luck. Because in life there is no such thing as luck, but the knowledge for advantages. In other words, we make our own luck.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:12 pm

heh, yeah i am old i know TongueTril thanks everyone for the kind words.. much appreciate. @tesvixen... when we will see the next interview.. any plans yet?

Kuroneel

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:03 am

By the way Cpt.Rex sir, did you by any chance have made any Clone Trooper phase I armors sir? I know about Clone Ultima but by the looks of it I only see Phase II troopers. Would there be a chance that you made Phase I sir? Just curious... Smile

No matter the circumstances, no matter what happens around me, I never rely on luck. Because in life there is no such thing as luck, but the knowledge for advantages. In other words, we make our own luck.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:06 am

Kuroneel wrote:
By the way Cpt.Rex sir, did you by any chance have made any Clone Trooper phase I armors sir? I know about Clone Ultima but by the looks of it I only see Phase II troopers. Would there be a chance that you made Phase I sir? Just curious... Smile

i have made a phase one armor mod some month´s ago.

Kuroneel

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 am

Nice. I kind of expected that Sir. Hehehe

Is it available for all, or only for ranked members Sir?

Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:37 am

Kuroneel wrote:
Nice. I kind of expected that Sir. Hehehe
Is it available for all, or only for ranked members Sir?
yes it is available for coloninal ranks and up.

Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 pm

"@tesvixen" are there plans for more another interview segment? I would really like to see more!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex   The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Modder's Corner: an Interview with Cpt.Rex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next