Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse marvel Mask wolfenstein Call Overhaul daryl machine commonwealth FCOM boom ghoul NPCs dead Reforged Superpele hunk vault riot body mandalorian boomers khan Armor money Gear
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa

Contessa

Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Empty
PostSubject: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:01 am

I was stung by a Wasp and now I hate them. They just look mean anyway. What's their problem?

Anyway, I'm Tess. Nice to be here, this place seems really cool. Smile I mostly play New Vegas and Skyrim nowadays, but I'm also a huge fan of the Baldur's Gate games.
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

Hey and welcome to the Gun Network. Enjoy your time here, hope to see you around Smile Welcome

Back to top Go down
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 am

Welcome to the GUN friend hope you enjoy your stay. As for the wasps burn em all!!!
Welcome
Looking forward to seeing you on the forums I like your character.
Best regards
Thumbs Up

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
myuhinny

myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:18 am

Welcome to the site Contessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 am

Welcome to the forums. I share your hatred of wasps - a small black wasp stung my shoulder blade a couple months ago when I was setting up my new PC.

Now we have 3 or 4 of these in our house and gleefully kill anything more more legs than us. closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 am

Welcome to GUNetwork

I have managed to escape several bee and wasp stings by not reacting to their presence TongueTril
It seems that if you don't shoo them away, they don't punish me for being anti-social.
See, they don't sting to feed, they just sting to defend or attack closed eyes smile I can respect that.
Then again, as a kid I used to collect live spiders of all sizes
and fed them ants and flies in transparent plastic boxes  Alien Attack

but I have an utter intolerance towards mosquitoes, who are much uglier and more common
so if I even hear a mosquito, I go into extermination mode immediately  
Heavy Mech Warship  Double Rifles  Big Rocket Launcher
 DragonBreath Shotgun HeavyMachineGun  

Anyway, enough bug talk from me Very Happy
Welcome and make yourself comfortable.
Remember to read the links in my signature Wink
See you around

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
aerystmd

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 am

Hello & welcome Tess! Yeah, them bugs are extremely annoying & are unpredictably vicious. Anyway, hope you have a fun time here & forget that "buggy" experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
Colonel_Skifell

Colonel_Skifell

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Welcome to GUN Tess! Wasps are terrible beasts with an insatiable will for stinging. I hate them above all else and they always seem to attack me regardless of my pattern of movement. But fear not, there are no wasps in this community only happiness and rainbows. So enjoy your stay!

ebbelpoo

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello and welcome to GUN! Nice to have you here. So now are we all talking about White Anglo Saxon Protestants or the buzz buzz thing? Cause both can be a pain! You chase one away with bug spray and the other with inner city culture and music. Anyway Welcome to GUN!
Back to top Go down
fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I haven't gotten stung by any of those unholy creatures yet but my sister as a kid was literally a magnet for them.  It was absolutely hilarious watching her run from wasps and bees chasing around the yard.

Edit: also nice to meet you, fellow new guy here too

Last edited by fbmustang on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 pm

nice to meet you Tess welcome to GUN i hope you enjoy your time here and get to know a few people Smile

and as a side note i have been stung by the little buggers multiple times including in the neck they aren't friendly closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Hey welcome to the GUNetwork Smile sure youl love it here and fit in right away TongueTril enjoy the forums and hopefully see you around Thumbs Up

The hate for wasps in this comment section is too real, poor lil guys Sad
Back to top Go down
allex22

allex22

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey friend, welcome to the Gun, Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Skarus

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Welcome to GUN! I got stung on my calf the other night when my Shiba was trying to bite wasps. That shit still itches and that was almost a week ago.

Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. 76561198000264406
Back to top Go down
Tojiro

Tojiro

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Hey Tess, nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay here, and see you around !

P.S: I'm a wasp

Contessa

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:57 am

Wow, I didn't expect this big of a welcome. Thanks for all the kind words. Smile I joined a long time ago but only now feel like showing myself I guess.

@Tojiro - As long as you don't sting me, I suppose we can co-exist in a peaceful manner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.   Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasps are not friendly. Not in the least.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-