Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl Mask NPCs commonwealth boomers body ghoul FCOM Superpele upgrades Ryse vault marvel machine Gear riot boom mandalorian dead Reforged hunk wolfenstein Call money khan space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorem ipsum

Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Empty
PostSubject: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:43 pm

I noticed that Bethesda said that they are allowing romantic relationships in Fallout 4. My question to you guys is: Do you think that Fallout 4 will allow the protagonist (male, or female) to have another baby?
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Well I mean I'd love to take my sons/daughters into battle with me but the time for a baby to grows to that age takes a long ass time and seeing as your character will still looks as young as the day the baby would have been born, would kinda ruin immersion unless there is some sort of aging system for your character as well (probably not). So yeah I don't think Bethesda is going to implement that, I imagine a mod will though.

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Sounds like they have pretty advanced tech in place for generating babies, so it seems unlikely that they'd limit the use of it to a 10 minute opening scene IMO.
Back to top Go down
Lorem ipsum

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:48 pm

True, but I got to thinking. Fallout 4 is supposed to be a emotional experience. The reason being is that they take the spouse and child of the protagonist away by death we presume. But I did notice that even though the protagonist just had his family taken away from him he didn't seem depressed or even emotionally destroyed. Which was kind of weird. What do you guys or gals think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:24 pm

I don't feel we've seen enough of the game to make that call, Jester. There's no telling how that'll play out.
Back to top Go down
BillyJohn

BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Would be nice, could have really worked well in Skyrim to be honest. I don't see it happening though.
Back to top Go down
Trash_Boat

Trash_Boat

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 pm

well in fallout 2 one of the possible endings was that you had a son who takes over new reno, and in nv it is hinted that he is still running it. so it could also be the same in fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Skarus

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 am

I wouldn't mind being able to have a son or daughter. Seeing it age, that's probably a no go for immersion sake, but in the ending slideshow at least maybe foreshadow the kid growing up and going on to do something great. As Trash said, the Chosen One's son taking over New Reno being a thing, they could most likely do the same in FO4 but with the kid moving on to do something else.

Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations 76561198000264406
Back to top Go down
Lorem ipsum

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 am

True it does take time. But having the ability to create your own home and essentially your own community it would be amazing to see the protagonist settle down at the end of the game. That would be so amazing
Back to top Go down
Skarus

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 am

That would be cool. Like, I believe the only time you've seen someone settling down was the original Vault Dweller, correct me if i'm wrong. His kid moves on to become the Village Elder. I don't remember anything about the Chosen one or the Lone Wanderer. The Courier doesn't settle down either I believe, unless he/she becomes the leader of New Vegas/House's partner. And of course, I think it goes without mentioning Fallout 4 definitely needs to not "end" after the storyline and have a DLC that extends it ala Broken Steel, or like Fallout NV where it ends indefinitely.

Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations 76561198000264406
Back to top Go down
Lorem ipsum

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 am

You are correct. And yeah I did enjoy the way Fallout 3 tied into the dlc. The only problem was when I first got fallout 3 is I didn't get the dlc. But I can't even imagine what kind of dlc they would put in. What places do you think Bethesda will send us? How many?
Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:33 pm

It would be nice to have the option but it's not something I'm really fussed about. My characters are usually the lonely types. The only time I've ever bothered with the whole family thing is in Skyrim and even then, I'm still a terrible parent. I only check in once every few months and I let my children play with knives.

Probably best I don't have a child in Fallout. I'd probably give a Laser Rifle to a three year old and some community guard will get his head blown off.

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm

maybe/ maybe not but i think is possible to mod, they created a baby base on our protagonist, so i think modder can take advantage of that. or they just let us adopt kids like Skyrim
Back to top Go down
Lorem ipsum

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Haha now that you mention it I got Lucia from whiterun and I maybe checked on her once haha. I never even had my character marry anyone either. Haha and it's better to be safe than sorry who knows maybe that guard was a deadly ninja assassin lo jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations   Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of Fallout 4: Possible Speculations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1