Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallouter

PostSubject: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 am

Nothing is better than collecting items from things you love, and Star Wars may be the perfect example of that. I currently do not own many collectibles from Star Wars but when I do, I go big. Here is a picture of my Legendary Darth Maul figure and a little setup i started while moving into a new room closed eyes smile. This is basically my end table night stand thingy next to my bed Wink Will definitely post more photos as the new room builds on!

Would love to see everyone else's showcases and displays whether they are Star Wars, superhero related, or anime related.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:03 am

Damn, it's a huge collectible ! I prefer t-shirts over other collectibles, and I have some cool Fallout and Mad Max shirts from Qwertee.

And I have a great Talos Shrine too Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fallouter

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:04 am

@GivreCoeur damn nice dude, yeah i absolutely love T-Shirts myself. I think I upgraded to costume hoodies though, gonna have to post those on here too. I don't even have a Fallout shirt only the 101 sweater closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:11 am

@fallouter
jajaj huuuaaauu is impressive that Darth Maul is very large (It seems that if) is great!, I loved it

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 am

Haha yeah it is a half scale figure. Meaning a little over 3 feet but I have been obsessed with the character ever since i was young. It really is a monument to me overcoming my OCD through the last few years because in all that darkness the only thing I could turn to was Star Wars which is why it has such an important role in my life

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:20 am

It is quite large and the lightsaber overboard and perfection, good collection take care of it a lot! I really have no collectible Star Wars (Only my German Shepherd named Chewie jajaj), but I would love to have some very nice objects. It's very nice what you said, have understand perfectly friend. I am also a staunch fan of Maul since I saw the movie in theaters, the other characters are good characters, but maul is something special (And that was not dialogue jajaj).

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 am

@OakshieldDream haha yeah and omg that is perfect for German Shepard because the colors. Yeah my collection really doesn't go any further beyond that. I do have a Luke that is half the size of that but its somewhere else closed eyes smile. I think the only poster that is real is the ROTS one was bummed about my other one.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 am

Here's some of my collectibles (I also got a Yoda and Walter White bobblehead, and a Rambo 3 signed combat knife ^^)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fallouter

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:22 am

@GivreCoeur holy shit dude those shirts are dank. I like how I dont even own one fallout shirt except this furry heavy jacket. They really need to make a courier mojave express bag like the one in this screenshot or Ulysses's coat hoodie thats longer in the back but has the old world symbol on it. Also how have they not made a full replica Fallout jumpsuit for like $2000. Would buy that in a heart beat. Or atleast make a pajama version or something comfy haha closed eyes smile like house lounge-wear

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:31 am

i got a decent size halo collection growing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GivreCoeur

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:37 am

I dream of a vault jumpsuit replica, it'll be so awesome ! I buy 3 more shirts yesterday, I'll upload photos when they arrived.

You'll love one of them fallouter Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwedishMudkip

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:38 am

@deadlyeric wrote:
i got a decent size halo collection growing Smile

You have my attention.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:23 pm

@deadlyeric Well dont just stand (or sit) there and tease us whip out that camera and lets see it! Banana Dance

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Sometimes you can go big by going small

got few 100 more videos of every figure ship and playset check them out.

but they can be hard to work with haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?   Today at 3:39 am

Back to top Go down

Star Wars and other collectibles showcase?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1