Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naeture

PostSubject: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 am

I've been searching for the solution fo my problem, but i cant figure it out.

Im trying to use ENB on Fallout 3 GOTY

I use Mod Organizer and some mods using FOSE and launch FOSE through Mod orginzer. (it works very well).
Until i decided to try ENB on FO3 GOTY.

it instanly CTD when i start the game through Mod Organizer using FOSE loader.

I Hope you guys can help me to make this word, i really want to use ENB on FO3 GOTY.

thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:48 am

@Naeture First I would say you need to isolate your problem. Launch the FO3 launcher (without MO), then FOSE (again, without MO). If it works, then MO is causing your problem. Or you possibly might have ENB installed incorrectly.If all else fails, I would suggest verifying your cache integrity in Steam, maybe a few files got accidentally deleted. Hope I helped.

-Hax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 am

@HaxorusShiny wrote:
@Naeture First I would say you need to isolate your problem. Launch the FO3 launcher (without MO), then FOSE (again, without MO). If it works, then MO is causing your problem. Or you possibly might have ENB installed incorrectly.If all else fails, I would suggest verifying your cache integrity in Steam, maybe a few files got accidentally deleted. Hope I helped.

-Hax

i tried to copy all the ENB File and launch directly from FOSE loader exe, and it still CTD

without ENB everything works fine, with or without MO.

i just hope somebody that play fo3 with Mod Organizer (i really love this organizer) can help me with fose and enb problems..
btw im using fose beta, not sure this is the cause.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:49 am

Try opening MO as admin. When this problems happen it's usually because you didn't open the application as admin.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:35 am

@mpaz96 wrote:
Try opening MO as admin. When this problems happen it's usually because you didn't open the application as admin.

everything as admin.. no luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:02 am

@Naeture Does this happen with every ENB? Or just the one you are trying to install?

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:37 pm

@HaxorusShiny wrote:
@Naeture Does this happen with every ENB? Or just the one you are trying to install?

i tried midhrastic and realism, no luck... dont know why.. or ENB not working with Mod Organizer?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 pm

I used to have a similar issue. I greatly suggest using the injector version of ENB and not the wrapper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naeture

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 am

@onowrouzi wrote:
I used to have a similar issue. I greatly suggest using the injector version of ENB and not the wrapper.

no luck using injector,

i ve been thinking if the d3d9.dll not working with fose, how about rename the fose loader to fallout3.exe ? anyone had tried this before?

------

so i try to fresh install fallout 4 goty, then install realism ENB, no luck keep CTD
i dont get it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:50 am

If you're using the injector version you shouldn't have a d3d9.dll. If you still have one left in there it will automatically use the wrapper version.

“The worst thing that could possibly happen to anybody would be to not be used for anything by anybody. Thank you for using me, even though I didn't want to be used by anybody.” -Kurt Vonnegut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naeture

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:01 am

finaly, i fresh install all.. and sudenly everything works just fine now.. the problem i got now is

= darnified - ahud - ihud - uio/unified, the HP and AP bar doesnt shows up.. but if i deactivated the aHud, the HP and AP works great with iHud..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB   Today at 1:13 am

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Problem - ModOrganizer - Fose - ENB

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1