Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cortex333

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 am

I mean it tells me that, something goes bad and thats it. Then crashes when I update it

Nevermind to everyone I had finally got it working after one simple thing I wasn't used to. "Waiting for the menu to pop up as it would be showing art with no UI"

So in conclusion I fixed this one on my own without package manager.

Other then that I appreciate the some help that was offered by everyone.

Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:18 am

Merged your two topics because they were the exact same.

DO NOT make two separate topics to deal with the same problem.

HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:54 am

@Cortex333 Please post your solution, I recently had this problem, and though I fixed it, your solution might be helpful to those who experience this in the future.

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:34 am

Just wait for the game to load, I thought it was giving me an empty menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rgordonjr

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 am

Hello -

On the install, NMM is definitely not advised as it has problems with very large file installs.  NMM will often times crash horribly with files that are over 1gb (if I recall TWW is about 5gb once its ready to install).  The latest version of FOMM may work however I had a lot of problems with it as well.  When I used Mod Organizer though it worked with no problems.

If you are getting the case where it appears to freeze when you are loading a game, make sure you are using the latest version (2.9.4b) that was updated in the last couple of weeks.  There was a bug in the ttw_options.esp file that led to extremely long load times (20+ minutes in my case) that was fixed with this version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cortex333

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:25 am

I have a problem with Crashing, especially trying to goto the Riverboat for Point lookout, still I have yet been able to figure it out and fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
havocm

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 am

@Cortex333 wrote:
I have a problem with Crashing, especially trying to goto the Riverboat for Point lookout, still I have yet been able to figure it out and fix it.

This may be memory related, go offline when you start TTW, close all more demanding programs in background, also instal 4gb memory patch, NVAC and borderless window, stutter remover, performance of the goods, and try to change resolution to lower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 am

@havocm wrote:
@Cortex333 wrote:

This may be memory related, go offline when you start TTW, close all more demanding programs in background, also instal 4gb memory patch, NVAC and borderless window, stutter remover, performance of the goods, and try to change resolution to lower.

He is correct also another possibility.. when running TTW it didn't run correctly and some of the scripts failed to work properly and you have a problem with the TTW install.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

Tale of Two Wastelands not working!!!!!! Assistance Please.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2