Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk dead money riot commonwealth daryl khan vault boomers FCOM Mask Superpele Ryse machine Call NPCs boom space Reforged ghoul mandalorian Gear upgrades wolfenstein body marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What are your favorite Factions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cody61

cody61

Character sheet
Name: Cody
Faction:
Level:

What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 am

By far the best faction for me is the Brotherhood of Steel.

gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:38 am

cody61 wrote:
By far the best faction for me is the Brotherhood of Steel.

Yeah them and the NCR were my favorite. Everyone else i wasted closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
huntman75

huntman75

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 am

In all honesty, I felt that the best faction to side with is obviously the NCR. They Dominate the wasteland and there are far more benefits to siding with them. It is almost impossible not to in a natural play through. I feel that Obsidian heavily favored them when it came to writing the story line. I wish they would have put as much effort in to the BoS, Khans, Powder Gangers (and so on) as they had the NCR or even the Legion. I wish their was more content when it came to finishing the game with an independent Vegas as well. Or even a Brotherhood Occupation of Vegas on the Scale of their role in the Capital Wasteland. That would have made each play through far more dynamic. Now if you want to have some really interesting dialogue just listening to Caesar speak is quite satisfying. NCR is bureaucratic and boring but there is a lot of action with regards to them.

What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Wp_20113

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:29 am

I love the BoS out of all the factions, because of the tech they currently possess. The NCR is a big factoiun with many groups, out of all of those groups, I liked the Rangers.
Back to top Go down
TixIssence56

TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 pm

I always ally with the NCR then make the BoS their best friend. I don't really like the military stuff of the NCR but they try their best to protect their citizens and their territory. AFAIK they are also pursuing the idea of democracy.

The BoS in the other hand collect old technology and keep it from other humans so they could prevent other people from using technology to harm and damage others which is kinda hypocritical since they use Power Armors, Laser Rifles etc. etc. but they are surely 100% better than the Enclave's we are master race campaign. Although the Enclave obviously has a reason for doing whatever they are doing.

patrikfroman

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Well I usually RP that my char is somehow related to the Vault dweller & The Chosen one (since I loved and played so much of the old games) so I loved seeing what NCR did with Shady sands and i always became a ranger in F2.
So even though NCR have problems i'd say they're my fav faction together with the followers.

EVGA GTX 980 Classified 1.5GHz OC
Samsung 840 pro 120gb SSD
Samsung 840 EVO 500gb SSD
Seagate 1tb HDD
Corsair RM850 PSU
2x ASUS 24" 1080p monitor
1x DELL 27" 1440p monitor
Back to top Go down
eggman249

eggman249

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:06 pm

My favorite faction has to be the NCR as well, there's a lot of great New Vegas characters that are NCR, which is why a majority of my many playthroughs lean that way.
Back to top Go down
atticusmars

atticusmars

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:50 pm

NCR, I can't go as a legion playthrough ever because I feel like too much of a dick to do so.

slavery sucks, man.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:55 pm

NCR, There a representation of what the old army was
BOS, There main prey are super mutants
The Think Tank, Very intelligent robots, very interesting characters
Finally, The Enclave, Very VERY interesting characters there main prey is BOS which again they hunt super mutants

BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 pm

@atticusmars

I know exactly what you mean. For some reason a lot of people don't seem to mind the Legion enslaving everybody, being extremely misogynistic and executing anyone that doesn't agree with their ideals. I really hope these people are just role playing or at least don't feel the same way in real life, because that would be pretty messed up.

I see it a lot though, some people even say the NCR is just as bad as the Legion. Whenever I see that I just think have you even played this game, or is your moral compass that messed up?
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:01 am

I like House the most. The NCR at the grunt level is pretty good, but their leaders are corrupt or incompetent for the most part. House is basically promising to restore Vegas to Pre-War standards, and even beyond with the crazy comment about having people on the moon within decades.

The NCR are also stretched too thin, they can barely hold their own FOBs, let alone protect remote towns like Goodsprings, Nipton (especially), Primm, etc
Back to top Go down
war1915

war1915

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:13 am

Favorite factions would be The Enclave, The Legion and the Mid-Western BoS

Tr3ach3ry

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:34 am

If you ask me The followers of the apocalypse has to be my favorite or the Treeminders .
Back to top Go down
vectory54

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 pm

my prefer faction is NCR,I like the military and mercenaries

xzisted

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:40 pm

The Legion is my favorite faction. It's very close though. New Vegas is my first and only Fallout game and there was something unique about seeing Nipton for the first time. I guess it's just because they seem to be more interesting than the other factions even though they are almost comically evil.

Back to top Go down
jldoner

jldoner

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Followers of the Apocalypse are mine. They just go out and do good when there is so much hate and pain, and nobody would blame them for just watching out for each other. They just go out and help, and teach, and work. You have to respect that about people, the ones that just want to make things better.

skyrimgamernoob

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Great Khans and the Brotherhood always appealed to me, they both have that family feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Factions?   What are your favorite Factions? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite Factions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3