Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Body Textures mismatched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwiggedySwoody

PostSubject: Body Textures mismatched   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:13 pm

I have a really weird bug in which the body textures on people become broken. For example, the shoulders can have teeth and there are large grey areas on the body. The face and neck are alright. I am using Fallout Character Overhaul and Breeze's bodies. The same happens with Fallout redesigned. I believe it is a breeze issue but I cannot find any info on it on the nexus. I've tried doing all the normal steps, I disabled and enabled archive invalidation multiple times and reinstalling but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cultist

PostSubject: Re: Body Textures mismatched   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Reinstall the game, a fresh install, wich will require you to go into your .../Steam/steamapps/common/ and delete the Fallout New Vegas folder entirely for a 100% fresh install.

With this done, install one mod at a time with NMM, once one mod is installed, check if everything is loading in the right order and get into the game, if everything is normal, save, and install the other mod, check if the order is correct in NMM and start the game up again. If everything is fine, you know that both mods work together just fine, if something happened, you might require to check both mod pages and read it all.
Sometimes the way to make something work, is by reading the entire page.

Never had issues with Breeze's Bodies alone by itself, only a major erection in my characther when he is naked and only wearing underwear.

If you don't want to make a fresh install, you can always try out and read the mod pages carefuly to see if they say anything related to both mods, or about body/character mods in general. If nothing is said, do try using BOSS to manage the mod list.

Hope it helps you.

PostSubject: Re: Body Textures mismatched   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm

I use Mod Organizer, so there are no files in my actual game folder. It might be an error with the installer so I'll try installing it manually and see if that works. Thanks for the help though +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Textures mismatched   Today at 6:59 am

Back to top Go down

Body Textures mismatched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1