Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Despite it being my preferred choice, the Indpendent Vegas ending, even If I do everything right and get the best for everyone, the epilogues explains a bittersweet ending at most for some like Lily or BoS and it just makes me wonder if I really did do the right thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Killing Grecks on Freeside, cause i insulted his eyes. and ended up having the whole Atomic wrangler raises their guns at me, now because of that. i have to do Ambassadors of NCRs quest about convincing the Boomers, plus i have to do quests for the boomer. to earn their trust, and then get back to the NCR. cleaning my reputation in freeside, then i can go to Atomic wrangler to finnaly collect my reward...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huntman75

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Worst thing I had ever done? That actually made me feel bad? Well no S@#$ there I was playing Fallout 3 drunk. I decided that it would be awesome on my high level character with lots of play time to delete there saves to clean out that load box. (except the auto save mind you). Then preceded to go on a murder run through Rivet City, Megaton, The Tower, you know the works..... Needless to say I killed all those people and well there really was no going back.

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delineator

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 pm

I just blew the head off of the CEO of Crimson Caravan while in her office and ended up having to kill everyone else outside because they became hostile and started shooting at me, even though they didn't know what I did.

Now the NCR hates me for knowing this one weird trick to lose weight fast.

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Killed mean Sonofabitch didn't know he was friendly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Today at 8:12 am

Back to top Go down

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3