Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
choppafire

PostSubject: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm

If you were in the Fallout universe what creature would you chooses to have as a companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:36 pm

An Alpha male deathclaw, because no one fucks with an alpha male deathclaw, not even other deathclaws and itd be pretty easy to roam the wastes with one at your side

Character sheet
Name: Cellabes
Faction: Sealab 2012
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 pm

A Cazador, air travel and Cazadors are tough as hell closed eyes smile

FNV mods are on hiatus until GECK works with new win10 update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

A walking eye from Old world blues with wild wasteland on, i love the design of them and there small so they could spy on legion for me Ninja red bandana

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:17 pm

I would really like a Nightkin like God from Dead Money, intelligent, strong and good in fighting.

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Ya goai. Who the fuck messes with me then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArianBlaze90

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Radroach for the funny moments or a cazadore for the quick kills

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:26 pm

@choppafire wrote:
If you were in the Fallout universe what creature would you chooses to have as a companion.

When making topics like this, it helps to start with your opinion on the matter.

As for the question posed... roboscorpion! I've actually already made a RS companion, but haven't played NV in years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 pm

@Tesvixen wrote:
@choppafire wrote:

When making topics like this, it helps to start with your opinion on the matter.

As for the question posed... roboscorpion!  I've actually already made a RS companion, but haven't played NV in years.  

I couldn't go years without NV, although it's the GOAT to me, some people like Fallout 3 better which Ill assume is your disposition. But answering the topic

Vanilla base game: not sure really, Id say a gecko

DLC: ghost from dead money

Modded: Cazaclaw, no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Sierran

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Radroach, For one and only one good reason.

While whoever's in a bad mood and trying to kill me is mashing my radroach pal into the ground, I can just sneak up behind him and stick a plasma grenade down his trousers.

It's brilliant, If you think about it.

Player147proman

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I think I will stick with a dog as my companion. At least a dog like dogmeat from FO3 for example since he can find me ammo and other resources such as stimpaks. The dog can also sense if there is trouble lurking by.

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:04 pm

You just can't go wrong a Cazador. That thing would put in work for me. I'd fly that thing into battle lol

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:11 am

I'd definitely have Chief Hanlon, with his experience and his Ranger Sequoia of his, he'd be a burden to any Legionaries sending their annoying assassins to kill me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torpvl

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 am

A dog is the traditional post apocalyptic companion and as long as it's reliable and able to pick up trouble etc then i'd take a dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tahnyonvanleeuwen@gmail.com
wotan

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm satisfied with having a trusty and loyal pooch as my companion. A tame coyote might be a viable replacement for a dog - if the game takes place in or near a suitable environment for them to thrive in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=334.0
arbitor71

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:18 pm

I would pick a roboscorpion, which I do have as a companion following me around New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tray

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:33 pm

@torpvl wrote:
A dog is the traditional post apocalyptic companion and as long as it's reliable and able to pick up trouble etc then i'd take a dog.

This, or a nightstalker. Something about Nightstalkers I find interesting, so it'd be nice to have one as a companion, if possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 am

I would have the queen giant radscorpion, it would be pratical to have an army of radscorpions for ourself.

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:43 am

I would have one of the tunnelers from lonesome road because they're fast, fairly strong and can take down a deathclaw if you had a few of them, also I like the way their eyes look. Smile
I know there's that mod on nexus which makes them friendly to you but I think you need dust and it doesn't make them follow you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overnightspade

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 pm

hmm id go for a radroach or a dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next