Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear daryl Mask FCOM mandalorian body space money ghoul vault hunk Reforged dead Superpele NPCs wolfenstein machine Call marvel riot boomers Ryse commonwealth upgrades boom khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
choppafire

choppafire

What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Empty
PostSubject: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm

If you were in the Fallout universe what creature would you chooses to have as a companion.
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:36 pm

An Alpha male deathclaw, because no one fucks with an alpha male deathclaw, not even other deathclaws and itd be pretty easy to roam the wastes with one at your side

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 pm

A Cazador, air travel and Cazadors are tough as hell closed eyes smile

LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

A walking eye from Old world blues with wild wasteland on, i love the design of them and there small so they could spy on legion for me Ninja red bandana
Back to top Go down
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:17 pm

I would really like a Nightkin like God from Dead Money, intelligent, strong and good in fighting.

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Ya goai. Who the fuck messes with me then?
Back to top Go down
ArianBlaze90

ArianBlaze90

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Radroach for the funny moments or a cazadore for the quick kills

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:26 pm

choppafire wrote:
If you were in the Fallout universe what creature would you chooses to have as a companion.

When making topics like this, it helps to start with your opinion on the matter.

As for the question posed... roboscorpion! I've actually already made a RS companion, but haven't played NV in years.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
choppafire wrote:

When making topics like this, it helps to start with your opinion on the matter.

As for the question posed... roboscorpion!  I've actually already made a RS companion, but haven't played NV in years.  

I couldn't go years without NV, although it's the GOAT to me, some people like Fallout 3 better which Ill assume is your disposition. But answering the topic

Vanilla base game: not sure really, Id say a gecko

DLC: ghost from dead money

Modded: Cazaclaw, no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Radroach, For one and only one good reason.

While whoever's in a bad mood and trying to kill me is mashing my radroach pal into the ground, I can just sneak up behind him and stick a plasma grenade down his trousers.

It's brilliant, If you think about it.

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I think I will stick with a dog as my companion. At least a dog like dogmeat from FO3 for example since he can find me ammo and other resources such as stimpaks. The dog can also sense if there is trouble lurking by.

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:04 pm

You just can't go wrong a Cazador. That thing would put in work for me. I'd fly that thing into battle lol

Dawncloud

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:11 am

I'd definitely have Chief Hanlon, with his experience and his Ranger Sequoia of his, he'd be a burden to any Legionaries sending their annoying assassins to kill me...
Back to top Go down
torpvl

torpvl

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 am

A dog is the traditional post apocalyptic companion and as long as it's reliable and able to pick up trouble etc then i'd take a dog.
Back to top Go down
http://tahnyonvanleeuwen@gmail.com
wotan

wotan

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm satisfied with having a trusty and loyal pooch as my companion. A tame coyote might be a viable replacement for a dog - if the game takes place in or near a suitable environment for them to thrive in.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=334.0
arbitor71

arbitor71

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:18 pm

I would pick a roboscorpion, which I do have as a companion following me around New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Tray

Tray

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:33 pm

torpvl wrote:
A dog is the traditional post apocalyptic companion and as long as it's reliable and able to pick up trouble etc then i'd take a dog.

This, or a nightstalker. Something about Nightstalkers I find interesting, so it'd be nice to have one as a companion, if possible.

baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 am

I would have the queen giant radscorpion, it would be pratical to have an army of radscorpions for ourself.
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:43 am

I would have one of the tunnelers from lonesome road because they're fast, fairly strong and can take down a deathclaw if you had a few of them, also I like the way their eyes look. Smile
I know there's that mod on nexus which makes them friendly to you but I think you need dust and it doesn't make them follow you.
Back to top Go down
overnightspade

overnightspade

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 pm

hmm id go for a radroach or a dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.   What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion. Empty

Back to top Go down

What creature from FNV would you choose to have as a companion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next